Brothers' Friends (1)

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She woke up because of a tickling feeling. “Leon, stop it” she mumbled then tried to cover her face. The dog tried to remove the blanket. He barked but when she did not remove the blanket, he started to whine. “Fine, I’m up” she sat up then removed the blanket covering her face. The dog wagged his tail happily then jumped out of the bed then started running towards the door.

“Good morning!” she greeted her brother who was drinking coffee at the dining table. “Good morning” he smiled. She opened the fridge and took a box of milk. She doesn’t like coffee because it tastes bitter. There was a time when she tried to drink coffee because of her brother but she ended up adding a lot of sugar.

“Where did Junmyeon oppa go?” she asked him while pouring milk on her mug. “He went with dad at the hotel” he sipped from his mug. “But why are you here? Shouldn’t you be there also?” she looked at him.

“I’m going to Jeju” he answered. “Jeju? Why? Can I come?” she asked with excitement on her voice. “Dad asked me to go and check on some things at the hotel there. The Chinese investors will be coming tomorrow. I think you’ll have fun reading some company documents” he smiled.

“I just remembered some things that I should do. I can come with you some other time” she sipped her milk then looked away. “The twin towers and the witch will be coming today” he said.

“They’re coming today?” she asked in surprise. “I wish nothing bad will happen” he put his mug at the sink and patted her head. “I’ll be going. Secretary Park is waiting for me. Ah! Chanyeol will be here in a moment. He’ll be helping in moving out his stuff to their new dorm. The twin towers will be using the room” he said before going out from the house.

She washed their mugs then went to her room to take a bath. She decided to get Leon to the veterinary clinic for his check-up. She wore her usual get-up, jeans, loose shirt, sneakers and cap. “Leon! Let’s go” she patted his head then he wagged his tail in excitement.

 

“Are these the plans for the winter event?” Junmyeon asked the manager of the department. “Yes. We added the things that were suggested during the meeting last week. These are the documents edited by the secretary during meeting” he handed a black folder full of paper. *Whew!* he sighed.

“Is everything okay?” he asked. “Yeah. How about the proposals for the marketing?” he asked after he scanned over the papers. “Ah…that’s with Sena in the Department of Human Resources. She’s still editing it. Do you want me to get it for you?” he asked gesturing to go. “No. I’ll go” he stood right away.

He opened the door a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter