Falling for him

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can you talk to Sun Ji? I really don’t know what to do with her” Junmyeon looked at Sena. “Talk about what?” she asked in return. “Girl stuff? About her feelings…” he played with his ice cream. Sena smiled.

“I’ll try. It looks like she’s falling for someone. She can handle her feelings well. I know she can sort it out in no time. Don’t meddle with her situation. It will make her confused. She will know who her heart beats for in no time…” she answered.

Junmyeon looked at her with a playful smile. “Are you speaking from experience?” Sena blushed. “What are you talking about? Just eat your ice cream… we need to go soon…” she looked away.

Junmyeon can’t stop smiling. *I just wish that whoever she will fall for will not hurt her…*

 

“Did you tell her yet?” Baekhyun sat beside Chanyeol who was watching TV. He shook his head. “I told you to confess already. Your rival will beat you for sure if you’re slow…” Baekhyun nagged.

“I will tell her soon… Her birthday is coming. I think that will be the perfect timing…” Chanyeol smiled. “Really? Then make sure that you’ll tell her okay? Ah… Did you find them?”

“Not yet. But I know I’ll find them soon…” he changed the channel. “It looks like you’re in good mood. What happened?” Baekhyun looked at him. “Me? Ah… Sun Ji already knows about my real parents. I told her” he confessed.

“Really? How did she react? Do you think she’ll tell your grandfather that you know about them?” Baekhyun asked with his eyes wide open. “She was surprised. She told me that she will not tell anyone. Keeping secrets like this is killing me…” Chanyeol sighed.

“But…what if…they’re already dead?” Baekhyun asked softly. Chanyeol thought for a moment. He smiled. “At least I tried my best to find the people who gave me a chance to be here right now…”

 

Kris was waiting in front of Jun’s school. He was sitting inside his car and looking at the children passing by. He saw Jun coming. He got out of his car and started walking towards him.

“Who is he?” Kris heard the kids ask Jun. “Ah… just a hyung that I know of…” Jun answered. The children can’t stop looking at him and his car. They were awed by how tall he is. “Are they your friends?” Kris crouched to match his height with the children. Jun nodded.

“Kids, I’m going to take Jun for now. Next time, I’ll treat you out. What do you want to eat?” he looked at the children. “Pizza!” one kid answered. “Burger and ice cream!” another said. The children kept on saying the things that they wanted to eat. Kris smiled then stood.

“Okay…next time, we’ll eat those… For now, we’re going somewhere important” he told the kids. They all nodded. “Go home straight and don’t get into any fights…” Kris reminded them then they started walking away.

Jun looked at Kris. “Are we going to the zoo because it’s important or is it my sister who’s important?” Jun suddenly asked. Kris smiled. “This kid… let’s go…” he ruffled Jun’s hair then they walked towards the car.

Jun pouted. *I think I can’t mess with this kid. He’s fast in grasping the situation…* Kris scratched the back of his neck.

 

“Okay. I’ll check on that in a while. Thank you” Sun Ji told the other person on the line then hung up. She sighed. She still can’t forget what Chanyeol just told her. She still can’t believe that he’s adapted and that he’s searching for his real parents without Secretary Park or anyone in his family knowing about it. Even with the possibility of his parents being dead, he’s still not giving up. *At least I can pay my respects…* Chanyeol’s voice echoed in her head.

She kept on walking then suddenly stopped. “Hee Eun unnie?” she mumbled. The lady who was holding a bouquet of flowers stopped and turned to her. “Unnie…” Sun Ji can’t believe her eyes. “Sun Ji-ah…” the lady also just stared at her.

“Long time no see…” Sun Ji managed to greet her. Hee Eun also greeted her. “How have you been? It’s been a long time since I saw you…” Hee Eun asked her. “I’ve been fine… How about you? Minseok oppa don’t mention you like before now…” Sun Ji gave her a sad smile.

“How can I blame him? Hee Jin left him after those years that they’ve been together…” she sighed. Sun Ji remembered all those times that Hee Jin was with them. Her brother and Hee Jin were lovers since middle school. She became her older sister for those times. Even after going to America, she keeps contact with Sun Ji. Suddenly, without an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter