Brothers' Friends (2)

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Go wash up” Baekhyun kicked Jongdae out of the sofa. “Later” he insisted on sitting on the sofa where Baekhyun was lying while watching television. “Ah! You really smell. Hurry up and go!” he kicked him again.

“We’re here” Kyungsoo and Luhan entered the dorm with groceries. “Can you stop bickering?” Luhan got a pillow and threw it to the two of them.

“Sun Ji, Minseok and Junmyeon’s sister, will be coming. Chanyeol invited her” Luhan said to them after checking his phone. The three of them looked at him then Jongdae hurriedly went to the bathroom to take a bath.

“Then, what am I going to cook?” Kyungsoo asked them. “Anything that can be eaten” Baekhyun answered from the living room.

Sun Ji and Chanyeol arrived at the dorm. Luhan helped them carry the boxes. “Hello” Baekhyun greeted her when she entered. “Hello” she greeted back. She noticed Kyungsoo at the kitchen. He looked at her and nodded with a slight smile to greet her. She also smiled at him.

“We bought beef” she showed the bag. “Really?Wah!” he hurriedly went to get the bag. “You just moved here? It feels so cosy in here” she looked around. She picked a frame with a picture of them together with her brothers. Chanyeol entered his room and Luhan followed him with the boxes.

“Yes. It’s actually wider in here than our old dorm” Baekhyun answered from the kitchen. “Did you live together since then?” she asked while going to the kitchen. “No. I was living with Chanyeol. The three of them were together. Do you want something to drink?” he looked at her. “No, I’m okay” she answered.

Chanyeol and Luhan also went to the kitchen. “Is the meat ready?” Chanyeol asked while snooping behind Baekhyun’s shoulder. “Almost” Baekhyun answered. Luhan took the things that they needed to grill the meat at the living room. Kyungsoo was quietly cooking.

“Do you need any help?” she asked Kyungsoo. “Ah…the carrots” he pointed. He was kind of awkward. She just smiled and started slicing the carrots- fast and expertly. Kyungsoo just looked at her, amazed. “Do you cook often?” he asked.

“Yes. I often cook for myself when I was in the U.S.” she answered while concentrating on what she’s doing. She gave the sliced carrots to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter