Tada~ The Program (1)

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We still need the stage decorations. We already made the arrangements with the band…” Sun Ji was reading a long “to-do” list. “Eat” Jong In gave her a spoonful of rice and meat. She ate it.

She was busy organizing their school program. It was for the anniversary of their school. “Drink” Jong In gave her water. Without looking at him, she sipped water from the cup he was holding.

Sehun was looking at them. Seyeon looked blank. Jae Young was busy eating. “Sunbae!” a guy came towards their table. They all looked at him. “Oh? Ilhoon-ah…why?” Sun Ji asked him.

“The lightings at the stage are already done…the kids asked if you can check it and see if there’s anything to be fixed” he answered. “Really? I’ll go immediately…” she put the list down.

She shoved some food on then stood. She looked at Seyeon and Jae Young and signalled them that they should go back to work. “We’ll come after practice!” Jong In waved them goodbye.

“Why?” Jong In asked Sehun. He was staring at him the whole time. “Does not feel anything for her my …” he murmured.

 

“It’s nice!” she gave thumbs up to those who were working with the lights. “Jae Young-ah, do you think we can add some balloons at the front?” she looked at her friend. “We can add some…but not too many…” she nodded.

“What’s wrong?” she tapped Seyeon’s shoulder. “Nothing…” she looked at her. “Are you not feeling well? You’re a bit spaced out today…” she was worried.

“Do you know any good lawyer?...” she asked. Jae Young and Sun Ji just looked at her.

 

“You’ll come right?” Junmyeon asked Kris. “I don’t know…” he answered. “You should come…you already promised Sun Ji…” he looked at him.

He let go of a sigh. “Promise?” Lay asked them. “Ah…my sister made him promise that he’ll attend their school program…tonight”

“Really? That’s something new…you should keep your promise…” he looked at his friend with a smile. “Do you want to come? We’ll all be going…” Junmyeon asked while taking a bite of his sandwich.

“All?” Kris raised an eyebrow. He nodded. “That’s gonna be fun…” Lay answered. Kris looked at him.

 

“WHAT!???!” Jae Young and Sun Ji yelled. “Keep your voices down” Seyeon tried to shush them. “Wait…so he said he’ll push the lawsuit?” Sun Ji asked. She nodded.

“What should we do?” Jae Young asked. “I don’t know…Maybe I should just beg for forgiveness even if I don’t want to…I might lose my scholarship. What if it will affect my scholarship in college?” she sighed.

“I’ll look for a good lawyer…you already said that you explained what happened to the agency right? And the one who’s supposed to clean there already admit that she’s at fault right? What kind of guy will do that?!” Sun Ji lost her temper.

“Sorry for saying such things to both of you…Even if I don’t want to let you know…I really don’t know what I will do…” she looked at them.

“It’s okay” they both assured her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter