Home

What is Love? (사랑은 무엇인가?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tall buildings welcomed her when she opened her eyes. “We’ll be there soon” the old man, who was sitting beside the driver, told her. She looked outside and thought that many things have changed. She has been away for almost 5 years and now that she’s 18, she made up her mind to return. After her mother’s death, she went to America, hoping to forget the tragedy. Her father was busy managing their business. Her older brothers were also busy with their studies and helping their father. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. “Let’s visit mom first” she said with a smile.

She put down a bouquet of flowers then smiled. “Mom, I’m back. It’s been 5 years. I hope you’re happy wherever you are. Please look over me, us.” She let go of a deep sigh. “I miss you, really.”

 

“Welcome back, young miss” the man who opened the car’s door greeted her. She smiled at him as a greeting. She let her eyes roam.

“Mr. CEO is waiting for you” the old man said leading her inside. The employees were greeting them as they walked pass them. Inside the elevator, there was total silence. DING! The door opened and they stepped out. The old man knocked the door.

“Come in” someone replied. She reached for the knob and opened the door with a smile on her face.

“Dad!” she greeted him with a very wide sweet smile. Her father stood and opened his arms welcoming his daughter.

“Aigoo…my princess is here!” he also smiled and hugged his daughter warmly.

“My baby ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter