Last chapter

School of music

Hyemi POV

 

"Ladies and Gentemen, me and the rest of the crew welcome you to Los Angeles. We'll hope that you'll enjoy your stay here" the captain spoke as I stood up, ready to get off the plane.

When I walked in to the airport, memories of me and Kevin started to run through my head.

This was were we firts met.

I smiled at the thought of that nervous Kevin who asked were the toilet was. 

I am sure going to miss him...

 

My phone vibrated, I picked it up and saw that it was a text from grandpa; 

Hyemi-ah,

I'm really sorry but I won't be able to pick you up at the airport. Some thins came up. But don't worry, I sent someone else. AND DON'T WORRY, you'll recognize him when you see him^^

- Grandpa

 

That sneaky old man...

AND HOW THE HELL IS GOING TO PICK ME UP NOW!? I HAVE NO IDEA WHO I SHOULD LOOK FOR! 

Okay, I gotta start somewhere e__e

 

I started to look around in the big hall, searching for ..someone..when I suddenly heard someone call my name. 

That voice sounded awfully familiar though..

I turned around and my jaw literally fell to the ground when I saw who it was: 

IT WAS HENRY! 

"HENRY OPPA!?" I shouted and ran up to him.

"HYEMI-AH!" he chuckled and picked me up and spun me around. 

"WAAH, YOU ARE SO HEAVY!" 

"SHUT UP!" I playfully slapped his head when he put me down.

"Your grandpa called me and told me that you were back and that I should-"

"Yeah, I know xD" 

He smiled at me and we then began to walk to his car.

"So, what are you doing here in L.A?" I asked him as I sat down at the passenger seat.

"SMtown are here and I got some free time^^ And I've really missed you." he said and began to drive.

"Oh right, you are in Super Junior now xD Last time I saw you you were just a little kid~"

"Yah, speak for yourself. Last time I saw you, you were only in your diapers." 

"YAH!" 

We arrived at a really big house, I'd rather call it a mansion.

Henry stepped out of the car and walked over to my side and opened the door for me, sucha a gentleman xD

I continued to admire the big house/mansion when Henry led me to the door.

He rang the doorbell and it only tok a few seconds before someone opened the door.

"HENRY, YOU SHOULDN'T BRING HOME RANDOM GIRLS!" the brown-haired guy that opened the door scolded.

"HYUNG, SHE ISN'T JUST SOME RANDOM GIRL! SHE IS MY FRIEND." Henry defended himself as we stepped in to the house/mansion.

The brown-haired guy stopped scolding Henry and looked at me from top to toe. "Wellwellwell, who do we have here?" he asked and raised his eyebrow.

"Annyeonghaeseyo, my name is Kwon Hyemi." I greeted and bowed.

The guy continued to scan, but then he bowed. "Kim Heechul" he curtly said and walked off.

Okaay, weird O__o

"I'm sorry for Heechul hyung." Henry apologized.

"Nah, it's okay." 

Henry led me into, what it looked like, the living room. 

It was really big and space-ey and OMG, THERE'S A FIREPLACE! 

"Welcome to your home^^" Henry said and sat down on the floor.

"MY NEW WHAAAT!?" my eyes widened in shock and let go of Henrys hand,wait.. was I holding it?

"Your new home. As I recalled from your grandfather, you doesn't have a place to stay. And my and the Hyungs are staying in this house for the moment. But you can use it as your own when we're gone.^^"

Okay..DJSFJLSDFJDSJFSJFLJSLF

I AM GOING TO STAY WITH TWO GUYS!? WAIT...HOW MANY PEOPLE IS IT IN SUPER JUNIOR!? 

"Erhm Henry, how many members does Super Junior have?"

"Oh, about ten." 

OH MAH GAWD.

"Wanna meet them?" Henry asked and stood up.

"N-no it's okay you don't need to-"

"HYUNGS, COME DOWN! THERE'S SOMEONE YOU SHOULD MEET!" 

I heard the sound of footsteps running around in the house and soon, twelwe good looking guys was standing in front of me.

"Henry, who is this?" One guy who looked like a dino asked and pointed at me.

"Oh, I'm Kwon Hyemi. Henrys childhood friend." I said and bowed.

One guy with light brown hair stepped forward and bowed to me.

"My name is Park Jungso, but you can call me Leetuk." he looked up and smiled at me.

The other guys stepped forward and began to introduce themselves;

"Kim Heechul, we met just a minute ago."

"Kim Jongwoon, call me Yesung^^"

"Kim Youngwoon but people call me Kangin ;)"

"Shin Donghee, please call me Shindong :D"

"ANNYEONG, I'M LEE SUNGMIN!" 

"Lee Hyukjae, but call me Eunhyuk.^^"

"Lee Donghae." THE DINO GUY!

"My name is Choi Siwon, nice to meet you."

"Kim Ryewook^^"

"Kim Kibum 8)" 

"Cho Kyuhyun :D" HE LOOKS LIKE A FISH Ó__Ó

"Han Geng^^" Wow, a chinese dude eh?

"Zhou Mi^^" 

"AND HIM HENRY!" Henry cheered.

"It's nice to meet you all^^" I said.

 

They all looked nice, maybe my stay here is not going to be so bad?

 

 

---------------

 

THE LAST CHAPTER, DONE! 

 

And I'm still kinda thinking about making a sequel...

 

But honestly now tell me, what did you think about this fic? Did it make you laugh? Did it make you cry? TELL ME HONESTLY!