You are my shy boy ~

School of music

Secret - Shy boy 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlqltY_XETw

Hyemi POV

 

 

We arrived at the Ice Cream shop.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMPTqxH7J-cF1iyzYU4la

It was really cosy and cute.

 

Alexander and I went to the cashier, he ordered Vanilla flavor and I took Chocolate. My stomach uttered a growl, lower this time, but still hearable for the people around me.

We took our ice creams and Alexander decided that we should go to a park that was located some blocks away. My feet were a little sore from the running earlier today, so I limped a bit. Luckily, Alexander didn't notice.

Or so I thought.

"What have happened with your leg?" He asked with a worried voice. Like I said earlier, I shouldn't tell him about the running away from school. Not yet.

"Um... I ran a marathon yesterday in school and I hurt my foot. Hehe" I sheepisly said and scratched the back of my head. He only rolled his eyes and sighed.

We reached the park and sat down on a bench.

"Um.. Alexander?"

"Yes?" He raised one of his eyebrows and looked at me with a suspicious face.

"How old are you? You look like you go in university."

"Oh. I'm 18 years old and I don't go to university",he chuckled lightly, "You are the first one to say that. Well, went to Seoul High but my parents got a new job in another side of town so I had to move."

I gasped. He went to the same school as I? I wonder if he knew Kevin?

"Seoul High you say?"

He nodded. "Yes."

"Do you by any chance remember a guy named Kevin..?" I don't think the chances of Alexander knowing Kevin, or the whole U-kiss for that matter, is big. I mean, the school is pretty huge.

"Hm.... They were many Kevin in that school. What is his last name?" What is Kevin's last name? I could remember that he told me once. Think Hyemi, THINK!

"Woo. Kevin Woo." That was his last name! I wonder how I could forget such an easy name >__<

"Kevin!? You know Kevin!?" He yelled in shock.(A/N Everyday I shock*shock*!)

"Yeah." I slightly nodded.

"You know the rest of U-kiss too?" He was still in shock.(A/N Every night I shock!)

"Yeah, me and my unnies are pretty good friends with them." Now when I mention it.... Where did the unnies go?

"Wow..... You know, I was once a member in U-kiss." WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. !? My eyes widened in shock and my jaw hit the ground with a *bom*. Why did he leave? Oh right. He moved... =___=

"C-Chincha!?" My voice almost cracked. I can't believe Alexander have been a member of U-kiss O__O

He returned my qusetion with a nod and a smile. We finished our ice cream and began to walk... to somewhere O__o 

And as awlays, that awkward silence was there again. And once again, Alexander decided to start a conversation. "Now that I have told you about myself, can you tell me about yourself?" He raised an eyebrow. I sighed. I don't have to tell him my whole life story.

"Well, what do you want to know?" I looked at him and smiled. 

"Hm... How old are you?" 

"16 years." He must feel old .___. 

"YES! That means I'm your oppa!" He exclaimed with a wide smile plastered on his face. "Wow, slow down. We've just met and you ask me to call you oppa?" Now it was my turn to raise an eyebrow. He still had that smile on his face. To be quiet honest, that smile is starting to creep me out. "I didn't ask you to call me oppa." He grinned "I only said that that means I'm your oppa, which means that you can call me oppa if you want to." . I was scammed. 

He noticed that I was dazzing of so he flickered my forehead. "Ouch" I yelped in both surprise and pain. "Why did you do that for?" I said as I began to rub my sore forehead with my hand. "You were drifting away to another world, haha xD" He chuckled. I could now feel my cheeks take a very bright shade of pink. Alexander noticed this and took my chin and lifted it to his eye-level. I looked away and my cheeks were only getting redder.

"Yah, you are not so good with hiding your embarassment(A/N SORRY IF IT'S NOT SPELLED THAT WAY!), you should work on that if don't want all kind of guys to pinch your cheeks to death." His face was super serious when he said that. In my case, my cheeks were now red as santa claus's house. 

I jerked his hand away from my chin and looked at him with a serious face. "YAH. WHY DO YOU CARE?" I yelled, taken aback from his words. Why would he say that? 

And for your information, my face was red like hell all this time and it wasn't helping my argument much. 

"Yo, calm your . I'm just giving you some tips. Geez~" And with that, he walked of. "Y-YAH! WERE ARE YOU GOING? PLANNING TO LEAVE ME HERE?" I yelled after him. He turned around and flashed on of those annoying smiles. Argh.

"Only if you aren't planning on follow." He grinned. Damn him and his clever mind. I ran after him and soon I was chasing him through the park. People must have thought that we were mental xD And Alexander's none-human speed wasn't helping. 

After five minutes I finally caught up with him, but I somehow tripped over him and we fell. Me on top of him. My cheeks were getting red again. Alexander's too >w< Awkwaaard ~ 

He quickly pushed me off him and dusted his shirt off. I stood up and my red cheeks were now gone. I guess that I have experienced much more 'intimate' positions. AND NO, NOT WHAT YOU THINK! 

"W-we should get going. It's getting late, shouldn't you be home or something?" He looked at me, then quickly at the ground. He was embarassed. Cute ~ 

I didn't notice that it was getting dark, I guess we talked for a long time. But I didn't want to go home. If I knew the unnies,Kevin and Yoseob right, they would have bombed my phone with calls and messanges. But I guess it's a sign that they love me ^^

"Yeah" I nodded and so we began to walk to my place. I could see that Alexander was looking at me every now and then. But when I looked back at him he would quickly return to stare at the ground. 

-||-

We were now outside my apartment. Alexander was still blushing.

"Thank you Alexander, for walking me home^^" I smiled at him. He looked at me and, yes,he was still blushing.

"No problem" He scratched the back of his head. "By the way, could you do two things for me..?" He nerviously said.

"Sure!^^" I exclaimed.

"You don't what to hear what it is?" He asked, his eyes big as billiard balls.

"You walked me home and treated me ice cream, I would gladly return the favors^^ Now, what is it?" 

"One, could you please not call me Alexander?" 

"Sure. But, what should I call you instead?" 

"Xander" Xander...hm... That was cool! :D 

"Okay. And the second thing is...?" 

"Oh. *cough* .............CouldYouPleaseCallMeOppa?" He talked so fast that I didn't heard what he said.

"I'm sorry.... But could you repeat that? I didn't hear you.." 

"....Could you call me oppa...?" His face was now crimson red.  HE WAS SO CUTE! I JUST WANTED TO PINCH HIS CHEEKS! 

"OHHH. Yeah, I guess I could to that.^^" His face lit up. "O-okay! It was nice to meet you Hyemi^^" 

"Back at you Xander oppa xD" He took my hand and shaked it but then he pulled me into a hug. "We'll see each other soon, I promise." I was taken aback by his words, again. To be honest, I wanted to meet Xander again. He was a really good listener.

"I hope so^^" I breaked free from the hug and walked into the apartment, I waved on last time to him and went in.

 

Alexander POV

 

Maybe I should start going to Seoul High again... I guess I will be able to see Hyemi every day. But that would also mean that I would surely bump into U-kiss.... But I guess I can withstand it, for the sake of Hyemi^^

 

Alexander.... I think you're in love. 

 

Hyemi POV

 

Oh geez. My phone is over-full with calls and messanges from the unnies,Yoseob and Kevin. I don't want to look through them now. I want to go to sleep and just... relax. 

The feelings from earlier today came back. My feelings for Kevin and Yoseob. GWAH. I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT THIS NOW.

 

I went to bed early that night. With tears porling down my cheeks. My feelings for Kevin and Yoseob, yet not investigated.

 

-------------------------------------

 

UPDATED! 

 

Me: It was some time since we had a convo in here....

Kevin: Yeah, I agree.

Hyemi: *nodnod*

Bom: Yeah, it was some time.

Me: By the way, Bom unnie?

Bom: Yeah?

Me: What did you and the rest of 2NE1 do in these chapters? since you weren't in school? O_o

Bom: Hehe... You'll find out soon... *evil grin*

Me: YAH! I'M THE EFFIN AUTHOR HERE! I SHOULD AT LEAST KNOW WHAT MY ACTORS ARE DOING!?

Kevin: Speaking of that.... Hyemi-ah, why did you run away from me earlier today? O_o

Hyemi: Well ........

Xander: Kevin, all the girl in that school runs away from you xD

Kevin: XANDER HYUNG?!

Hyemi: YAH, XANDER OPPA! 

Kevin: BWOH!? YOU KNOW XANDER HYUNG?

Xander: Tsk, tsk. Kevin, when will you learn? All the pretty girls know me ;D

Hyemi: Xander oppa! Shikkuro! 

Xander: That's not what you were saying last night ;)

Kevin: *faints*

Hyemi: *slaps Xanders head*

Xander: OUCH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!? GOD DAMNIT, THAT HURTS! 

Hyemi: You made my boyf-

Me: *covers Hyemi's mouth* SHUT.THE..UP.

Bom: Ohhh ~ Drama ~ ;D 

Me: Oh, shut up will you? =_=

Kevin: *wakes up* 

Hyemi: KEVIN! 

Kevin: What? xc

Hyemi: Nothing, just wanted to see if you were awake .... 

Me: Geez, you guys....  Well, untill next time:

All: SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!