Leaving, again

School of music

Hyemi POV

 

I was lying in the same hospital bed, the same one that I had been lying the past few days, and watched TV. My phone had been ringing non-stop during one hour. I knew that it was Kevin but I wasn't in the mood for talking to him right now.

To be honest, I wasn't in the mood for talking to anyone. Wanna know the reason?

The doctors had told me earlier about the tumorur. I wasn't really shocked because I actually knew about it for a long time now.

They told me that it was a pretty bad tumour and that I needed surgery. I was totally fine with that, except that no doctor in South Korea could perform that kind of surgery. 

So they told me that they knew a doctor in America who could do it. They told me that he was the best one in the whole country and that the hospital would pay the flight over there and back and they would pay for all the outgoings.

I didn't know what to say, so I told them that I needed to think about it. 

I couldn't just leave everyone, again. That would only make me look like a comeplete douchebag. But I needed this surgery. I really need it.

My phone started to vibrate, I picked up this time and saw that it was Grandpa that was calling. 

I pressed the anser button, regretting it after.

"Yoboseyo?" I calmly answered.

"HYEMI-AH?!" 

"Yeah?"

"You gotta come home now!"

"W-why?" I was seriously freaked out now. He was panicing..

"I was trying to put some money into your account but something happened and now you don't have any money left! And some other things happened and you lost the apartment!" 

"WHAT!?"

"I am so sorry Hyemi! It hurts me to say this but, you got to come back to America.." 

Okay, I guess I have no choice then?

I got to go back to America.

 

-

I've decided not to tell the unnies or the oppas about my decision, I know that they would stop me.

-

 

Kevin POV

 

I was sitting in a cab, on my way to the hospital to visit Hyemi-ah. She hadn't been answering my phone calls so I was getting worried.

When I arrived at the hospital, I walked up to her room but when I opened the door my eyes widened in shock.

The bed that she used to lie in was empty, there was no sign of her clothes, no sign of that she even had been in there.

I walked out of the room, searching for her when I saw one of the nurses that used to take care of her, i walked up to her and grabbed her arm.

"Excuse me, but where is the patient Kwon Hyemi?" I asked her.

The nurse hesitated at first but then looked at me straight in the eye.

"Kwon Hyemi was released earlier today." she said.

......

.....

WHAT THE FUUUDGE!? 

I let go of the nurse and ran down to the reception.

"Yah, where is Kwon Hyemi?" i desperatly asked when I arrived.

The lady behind the desk looked up at me, then back at her computer. "Kwon Hyemi isn't longer apatient here." she replied.

I slammed my fist on the desk in frustration and ran out of the hospital.

She can't do this to me again....

 

---------

 

The story is going to end soon.......

WHO WANTS A SEQUEL!?