She and he could be the one ~

School of music

Kevin POV

 

"Well, here we are." She said as we stood outside the door to her apartment.

When we had walked to her place, she had told me about what she  thought about U-kiss and my confession. 

I was over the moon when she told me that she also had liked me since the start and she was really happy when I confessed to her. When she said that, I squezeed her hand, which made her giggle.

"Yeah." I said and looked at her tiny figure. Does she even eat?

"Um..well....I'll see you on monday^^" AAW, I must wait untill Monday to see her? T__T Aish!

"Yeah." It became awkwardly silent O_o 

Hyemi started to take out her keys and pressed them into the keyhole.(A/N That sounded really erted ....) 

"Thank you for walking me home oppa!" She exclaimed as she put her arms around my neck. *Ba-bump.*

"No problem^^" I put my arms  around her waist and pressed my lips on her forehead. 

Ba-bump.

Her cheeks became flamingo pink. I smiled at her flustered face. She was so cute ~ 

Just thinking about me leaving her and not being able to see her in two days was just ... heartbreaking. I can't stand the thought of it. Even though I've only known her for one month, I love her. Everytime I see her beautiful eyes, my heart skips a beat. Everytime I see her smile I can't help but to smile too. Everytime I see her cry I just want to beat the crap out of the one who made her cry like that. Everytime I see her perform with so much confidence I get inspired to made new music. Everytime she dances I get mezmerized by her smoking hot body. 

I know I sound like a real creeper but... That's how I feel for her, for Hyemi.

I love her.

I lover her like a bee loves honey.

I love her like a queenka loves attention.

I love her like oreos loves milk.

I lover her like an artist love to perform.

I love her like a fat kid loves cake(A/N I JUST HAD TOO XDD) 

There's so many reasons why I love her, if I named all of them, you would be sleeping when I was done. That's how much I love her.

And I will not allow anyone to take her away from me. Or hurt her. 

I've noticed how that Yoseob looks at her and I'm not liking it. He's in love with her. I could tell. 

And if he tries to steal my Hyemi away, I will make him pay. 

Her sweet voice snapped me back to reality. 

"Oppa....I must go now. I'll text you later, okay?" 

"Okay^^" 

She removed her hands from my neck and I removed mines from her waist. 

Ba-bump.

Just looking at this girl makes my heart beat like crazy. 

"Goodbye oppa!" She said and waved at me. She unlocked her door and walked into her apartment.

Sigh.

 

 

Hyemi POV

 

My heart was beating like it was no tomorrow when I went inside my apartment. Aish, who knew that a boy could have this big affect on me?

Kevin is like every girls dream boyfriend. He's sweet, he's nice, he's a good listener, he can make you laugh, he can dress well, he's....perfect. And he's mine. Only mine.

The way he talks make my heart beat like crazy.

The way he walks is so..elegant xD

The way he sings is like an angel talking to you.

The way he hugs you makes you feel like you're in heaven.

The way he hold your hand makes you feel like you could hold it forever.

And like I said, he's only mine. He's mine boyfriend. Not anyone else's.

I know that it sounds weird because I've only known him for a month but I guess you can call it love at first sight. 

I feel like I could tell him everything.

When I'm with him I can be myself. 

He's the one. I think.

I think he's the one I want to marry someday.

I think he's the one I want to have my kids with.

I think he's the one who will make me happy everyday.

 

 

Okay, I'm thinking way to much. 

 

But honestly,

 

 

 

He could be the one.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

Short chapter, I KNOW. But I just wanted to update xD 

And to answer all of your qusetions, yes. I had to put the 'like a fat kid loves cake' line in there xD 

 

And yes. I thought of Hannah Montana's "He could be the one" while writing this chapter xD

 

AND YES. I'm still fangirling to Beautiful Target. PROBLEM!? *waving fist* Good ;)

 

Well, that's all for this time^^

 

 

And like I always says,

Subscribe/Comment! <3