WE'RE GOING TO HER HOUSE!

School of music

Kevin POV

 

YAAAY, I'M GOING TO SLEEP AT HYEMI'S PLACE!

I AM GOING TO SLEEP AT HYEMI'S PLACE!

Wait...

I'm going to sleep at Hyemi's place! O__O

OH

MAH

CANDY LOVED

GOD

KLJDFSKFHJKDGD

WAIT

Why am I panicing?

Geez

The rest of the guys are going to sleep there too, so I don't have anything to worry about. Hehe.

"Hyung, what are you going to bring with you?" Dongho was laying on my bed, looking trough some magazines.

"I don't know." I answered him and packed down my toothbrush. 

I was really looking forward to this.

Ever since we had dropped off Hyemi at her apartment, I had been thinking about what to bring and what to wear.

"Yah, are you guys done soon?" Xander asked, standing in the hallway while eating some ice cream.

"Yeah hyung." Dongho jumped off the bed, walking out of the room leaving me alone.

Okay, toothbrush,toothpaste, PJ's and some extra clothes. I'm ready to go!

I grabbed my bags and dragged them the hall were the others were waiting.

"Seriously Kevin, I bet that we're late just because of you." Kiseop complained and rolled his eyes.

I ignored him and began to drag the bags to the elevator.

 

-||-

 

"We are going to pick up girls before we can go to Hyemi-ah." Soohyun said as he seated himself in the driver's seat.

"AAAW, BUT I WANT TO SEE HYEMI ~" I whined and used some of my aegyo. Unfortunately, they were immune to it.

Soohyun sighed and turned the keys and the van began to move.

Dongho jumped up and down in his seat. "CAN YOU DRIVE FASTER!?" He complained. We all ignored him.

But I was agreeing with him. I want to see Hyemi-ah DDDDD:

 

Bom POV

 

Aish.

Never trust guys.

And when I say guys, I mean U-kiss.

They said that they would pick us up at six, it's now half past six.

I repeat, Aish.

"Unnie...When are they coming?" Sandara said as she tied her hair up in a ponytail.

I sighed. "I don't know..."

Just as I said that, I could hear a car horn outside.

"YAH, YOU GUYS COMING OR NOT!?" I heard Sooyun shout. Wow, he got some lungs O__o

Minzy grabbed our jackets and ran through the door, down to the parking lot. Me,Chaerin and Sandara looked at eachothers with puzzled expressions then we walked out the door, also down to the parking lot.

"What took you so long?" Chaerin said with an annoyed voice and looked at Eli. He gulped.

"Our dear little Kevin was really lazy." Soohyun glanced at us thourgh the backview mirror.

"I'M NOT LAZY!" Kevin yelled right into Sandara's ear. She glared at him. "M-mianhe-e noona.." Kevin apologized and sat back down.

I saw that Minzy sat beside Dongho and her eyes were like....sparkling O_O

I leaned back in my seat and plugged in my earphones.

I had  been working on a song that would've been  perfect for us to perform at Special Stage. But, I must discuss it with the others first.

 

-||-

 

"WE'RE HEREEEEE!" Soohyun shouted and stopped the van. We all looked outside the window and we saw a tall building. *I wonder what er neighbours think..*

 

We stepped out of the van and began to walk to the door.

The elevator ride was really loooooooooong. I didn't knew that Hyemi lived so high up xD

Kevin stepped out of the elevator and we followed him. He wwnt up to a white door and rang the bell. We waited for.... 3 minutes, I think, untill a little voice inside the apartment shouted: "I'M COMING!"

The door clicked open and revealed a short girl, wearing pink short shorts and a blue tank top with her hair tied up in a bun.

"HYEMI-AAAAAH~ HIIIII" We shouted in unison at the little girl.

 

 

------------------------------------

 

My parents have banned me from the computer T___T So I won't be able to update so often ... MIANHE ~

So I'm writing this chapter in school atm, hehe.  BECAUSE I NAUGHTY NAUGHTY 8DDDD

 

 

Now... I should go :/ We're having P.E ... =__= I HATE P.E ....

 

Well, no convo today :/

 

Subscribe /Comment! <3

 

/Ella