Which one should I kill?

School of music

Jiyong POV

 

WAAAH, I FINALLY GET TO MEET MY BELOVED LITTLE SISTER! KFDJSJFKHDKJSFHJDSF I'M SO HAPPY ~

I've missed her so much. 

AND SHE'S SO TALL! 

She've changed so much. In a good way! :3 

 

We sat down in her living room and began to catch up with eachother. I told her that I was in a band called 'Big Bang' and that we're pretty famous. 

She was really surprised about that. I was expecting it though, she's never been into kpop xD

I also told her that Big Bang had taken a pause in their shedule and that they're going to enroll in her school. (I WANT TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH MAH LITTLE SISTAAAH)

And lemme tell ya, she was REALLY suprised about that xD She was jumping up and down in excitement and I could see that she was about to cry, but I didn't tell her about that ;)

When she had calmed herself down, I asked her how she's doing in school. 

She told me that she was in a group called 2NE1 and that she performed almost every friday. 

Now it was my turn to be surprised. My little Hyemi in a group? Wow, never saw that one coming. 

I asked her to tell me more about the group. About the members and the kind of music they were singing. 

She said that they were four members, five members inclouding her, CL,Minzy,Dara and Bom. And the music that they sang was a little odd if you compare with the kind of music that play's nowadays. Cool.

She also told me that she had met another groups around the school. Dalmatian,B2ST,SHINee,Teen Top and U-Kiss. I recognized all of the names except one - U-Kiss.

I asked her who they were but she only said that she didn't know them at all and that she'd only heard of them and they they were not important.

It's funny how her face is showing the opposite. 

Her lips were trembling and I could see her eyes getting watery.

"Hyemi, you're not telling the truth." I said to her but she only shook her head and hid her eyes under her bangs. 

"Hyemi...you can tell me, trust oppa." I assured her. 

She heaved a shaky sigh and began to tell me about her having a boyfriend in U-Kiss and that she and 2NE1 had been quite close, but then her boyfriend had broken up with her and then U-Kiss had started to be around the -group of the school. And that they had started to ignore 2NE1. 

I was boiling with anger. That guy..I'll kill him for breaking my little sister's heart. And for ignoring her afterwards, what a whimp.

I pulled Hyemi into a hug and I could hear her sob in my embrace. "Shh, it's going to be okay. Oppa's here now." 

She continued to sob. "Okay, which one of them should I kill?" I said to her. She chuckled a bit. "It's okay oppa, he's the idiot." She said and pulled away.

I smiled at her and patted her head. "Good girl." 

But I wasn't joking when I said that.

Seriously, who should I kill?

 

Hyemi POV

 

It felt good that Jiyong were home. I could always cry infront of him without feeling like a whimp. 

And I don't know what to think about him starting in my school...I guess it's good xD Like I said, I DA NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 

Author: I DA NAAAAAAA

Hyemi: I CAN'T TAKE MA BREAHT BREATH ~

Jiyong: BACK TO THE STORY!

Author&Hyemi: RIGHT! 

 

And just by Jiyong's presence, I feel alot better. Maybe..I should go to school tomorrow....

(A/N Screw that thing I wrote about her staying home the whole week, IT'S ONLY BEEN TWO DAYS, OKAY?) 

Like I said earlier, I don't know. 

 

--------------------

 

SHORT UPDATE!

 

and to answer some of you questions,

BIG BANG IS IN DAH HOOOWS ~ TIME TO KICK SOME ! 

but, no.

Big Bang doesn't fight in this story....*DON'T KILL ME* But it's going to be some *peeep* NO, IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK! You'll see what I mean when the time comes ~ *whistle*

 

And just because I'm bored to death... JIYONG SPAM!

tumblr_lt9fu58GZP1r20z3so1_500.jpg

tumblr_lt9fu58GZP1r20z3so2_500.png

tumblr_lt8qtgMO6q1qjteh1o1_500.png

tumblr_lt8hbot0Zt1r4hpq1o1_500.png

tumblr_lt8g19rCat1r4hpq1o1_500.png

tumblr_lt8bwqMCPD1r4hpq1o1_500.png

 

tumblr_lt877zjaiJ1qbwgylo1_500.gif

tumblr_lt71algjul1qgf19bo2_500.png

tumblr_lt6nxca5we1r4hpq1o1_500.png

Okay, Gotta go! ^^