I asked her to stay, but she wouldn't listen. She left before I had the chance to say~

School of music

Hyemi POV

 

I dried my tears with my sleeve then I sat down at a bench.  “Flight 345 to Narita Airport, Japan will be departing in 20 minutes.” I sighed at the bored voice.

It felt really bad to just leave U-Kiss and 2NE1 without telling them where. But I had to, it was for their own best.

If I just hadn’t been deciding to move here, none of this would’ve happened. Krystal wouldn’t had been blackmailing U-Kiss, the unnies wouldn’t been suffering and I wouldn’t had met Kevin. Just if I hadn’t met Kevin, nothing would’ve happened. It’s all my fault.

And you may wonder why I know about Krystal’s blackmailing. Simple, when I saw Kevin talking to Daesung the other day, I couldn’t help but to feel suspicious. So hid behind a locker and then I over-heard what they said. Aaaand ~ , I saw that Dara unnie also was listening. So I figured out that she would tell the unnies as soon as possible.

I locked at the big clock that was above me, it showed 11:55 PM. In 15 minutes, I would be sitting on a plane to Japan.

A tear rolled down my cheek, I didn’t make any effort to wipe it off. I sighed once again and looked out of the window. *I wonder if they’ve seen the letter..*

 

Kevin POV

 

I was pacing back and forth in room, trying to be calm. Which was really hard because of Hyemi.

 

The door burst open and revealed a panting CL, Bom, Dara and Minzy. “Where…*pant*….is…*pant*…the note?” CL asked while trying to catch her breath.

 

“Here.” I gave it to her. She and the rest of 2NE1 began to read it.

 

Dear U-Kiss and 2NE1,

I am really sorry for being a problem in your lifes, it wasn’t my intention. If I just hadn’t been moving here, meeting you, Krystal wouldn’t been blackmailing you and all that stuff. Mianhe. Words can’t describe how sorry I am. So that’s why I must do this. It’s for your own good ^^ I suppose when you read this, I will already be on my way. I can’t tell you where, because if I know you you would follow me.

And I just want you to know that this have been the best months of my life.

 

Kevin, I love you, I really do but, like I said before, it’s for your own good. I’ve hurt you so many times so this is for the better.

 

And guys, I wish you all the luck in your careers. Someday I want to see you on a real stage with a big crowd cheering on you^^  And then I am going to support you all the way! Hwating! <3

 

Love, Hyemi.

P.S Apologize to B2ST and IU to me, will ya? D.S

 

“Sh-she left….” Bom said and looked at the letter. “I-I can’t belive..”

 

CL looked as angry as ever. Her eyes were burning with anger and her whole body was shaking. “She can’t do this to us…..WHY WOULD SHE!? ARE YOU STUPID, KWON HYEMI!? AFTER ALL WE’VE BEEN THROUGH, YOU DECIDE TO LEAVE US!? AND JUST WHEN EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY!?” She screamed and threw a fist at the wall.

 

The rest of U-Kiss rand into the room to see that was going on. “They’ve read the letter.” I sadly said to them

They nodded in unison and then Eli walked up to CL, hugging her from behind. “We’ll find her, I promise.” He whispered. CL began to cry loudly and threw another fist at the wall. “WHY, WHY WHY!?” She cried.

 

We all just stood there, watching the fierce leader hitting the wall while she was crying. It was a real shock to me because I’ve never seen CL cry. “W-w-we must f-f-find her…” She sobbed and pulled away from Eli then looking at us. “CALL HER!” Minzy ordered then everyone picked up their phones.

 

I pressed Hyemis contact on the phone, then I waited for a miracle.

 

Hyemi POV

 

“WOAH, I NEVER MENT TO BRAG. BUT I GOT HIM WHERE I WANT HIM NOW ~” My phone began to scream loudly, I looked at it and saw Eli’s happy face on the monitor. I pressed the him away, then I put the phone on vibration.

 

I put the phone away, hoping that they would give up. How wrong I was.

 

My phone began to vibrate violently.

 

Kevin ringing. Eli ringing. CL unnie ringing. Bom unnie ringing. Kiseop ringing. Dongho ringing. Hoon ringing. Xander ringing. Kevin ringing. Kevin ringing. Kevin ringing. Kevin ringing. Minzy ringing. CL unnie ringing. CL unnie ringing. AJ oppa ringing. Xander  ringing. Xander ringing. Kevin ringing. Kevin ringing. Kevin ringing. Kevin ringing.

 

I sighed and answered. On the other line, I heard Kevin.

 

“YOBOSEYO!? YOU CAN’T LEAVE. YOU CAN’T LEAVE, I JUST GOT YOU BACK. YOU’VE NOT HURTED ME, ARE YOU MENTAL!? DON’T LEAVE, DON’T LEAVE ME. DON’T LEAVE US. WE NEED YOU, I NEED YOU. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU. WE ALL LOVE YOU, DON’T LEAVE! WE WORK THIS OUT! I LOVE YOU AND YOU LOVE ME, THAT’S ALL THAT MATTERS, RIGHT!? DON’T LEAVE! Don’t leave…please…” He pleaded and I could hear him sobbing.

 

I let out a small hiccup , letting him know that I was still there. “I’m sorry Kevin. I love you and I always will.” I said.

 

“HYEMI, I LOvE YOU TO, DON’T LEAVE ME, I NEED-“

“Goodbye..” I whispered then I turned off the phone and shoved it down in my bag.

 

My nose was feeling sour again, but I didn’t care so much this time. I let the tears flow and I sobbed loudly on the bench. The people around were giving me weird looks, but I didn’t care.

 

 

“Flight 345 to Narita Airport, Japan will departing in five minutes.” The voice called. I grabbed my bags and began to walk to the gate. “Goodbye, Korea.”