I'll back off so you can live better

School of music

 

Hyemi POV

”Ladies and gentleman, we’ll be landing soon. Me and the crew hopes that you’ve had a comfortable flight. “ Blah, blah , blah. Comfortable flight my .

Through these few hours I’ve been on this plane, I hadn’t been able to sleep. No matter how hard I tried, my brain wouldn’t relax. Stupid brain!

I yawned loudly and looked out of the window. The view was really beautiful; Sparkling lights in all colors spread over the ground.  I guess I must be in Tokyo.

This was my first time in Japan, so I was really excited to explore Tokyo. I remember when I was a little kid and Haru told me all about the city; the food, the shops and the people.  Food… My stomach uttered a low growl. I hushed it quietly and leaned back in the chair.

I hadn’t eaten since…around noon the other day.

It was now half past two in the morning here in Japan, late in other words. Even though the time different isn’t so big I still felt kinda jetlagged.  I yawned again and then the captain told us to fasten our seatbelts.

*I wonder what the others are doing* I thought and leaned back.  My head began to pound really hard when I began to think of Kevin’s desperate call.  *poor him..*

 

Kevin POV

 

“WHERE IS SHE GOING!?” I yelled in frustration and grabbed Jiyongs collar. He just calmly stood there, having a pokerface which made me even more pissed. “She told me not to tell you.” He said.

My frustration grew bigger. “WHERE.IS.SHE.GOING.” I growled and slammed Jiyong onto the wall.  “You can do whatever you want to me, but I still won’t tell you.

I let out a high growl and was just about to punch him in the face, but then he suddenly said, “And I don’t think Hyemi-ah will be happy when she finds out that you’ve punched me in the face. Right?” I stopped my fist in mid-air and looked at my true love’s older brother. “So you’re in contact with her!?” I yelled.

Jiyong swallowed and avoided my gaze. “YOU DO KEEP IN CONTACT WITH HER!” I sort of said and released Jiyong from my grip.

He stumbled the he walked out to the door. I followed him throwing questions at him.

“ENOUGH!” He yelled at me. “You must go now. “ He said.

“Why? So you can call my girlfriend and tell her about this?”

“Okay, first; Kevin, I still haven’t forgiven you for what you did to my little sister. Second, I must take a piss.” He curtly said and closed the door in front of my eyes.

I blinked a few times, taking in what he just had said, then I began to walk to U-Kiss dorm.

Jiyong POV

Finally, he’s gone.

He really got some nerve, coming here all of a sudden, ordering me to tell him where Hyemi is. Pfft.  Then he almost punches me in the face. I repeat, pfft.

Even if I wanted to tell him where Hyemi is, I couldn’t because she had me to promise not to tell anyone where she is right now.

I can’t really believe that she’s gone to Japan. Ever since we were little kids she had told me that she always wanted to go to Tokyo. I am really happy that her dreams is coming true^^

Now, I must go to tha toilet ~ *skips happily*

 

Yoseob POV

I can’t believe that Hyemi has gone to Japan. Wow. I never thought of that.

I am really going to miss her though. Her laugh, her brown eyes, her tomboy-ish attitude, everything. Aish ~

 

Xander POV

 

WHAT HAVE I DONEEE ~ *scream* BECAUSE OF ME, HYEMI HAS FLEED TO JAPAN(DON’T ASK ME HOW I KNOW THAT) AND NOW 2NE1 AND U-KISS ARE ACTING LIKE ZOMBIES!!! KFJSKFHDHF IT’S ALL MY FAULT! BUT NOOO, I JUST HAD TO INVITE YOSEOB TO THE SLEEP OVER. JKDHSJHFJKHFJKSHFKJHDSKFH

 

BYE BYE, I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF NOW! *hangs himself with a towel on the doorknob*

 

BUT WAIT…*lives again*…MAYBE I SHOULD TELL THEM!? YES, I SHOULD DO THAT! But wait…Hyemi clearly doesn’t want to be found..And I do want her to be happy….So, maybe I shouldn’t tell them. Not yet.

 

Hyemi POV

“OMFG, A BED!” I exclaimed as I threw myself at the big king-sized hotel bed.  It was now around four in the morning and I was tired as .

The taxi driver had been awfully disagreeable on the way to the hotel.  By the end of the drive, I gave up and just let him nag at me. Khfjkdshfkdshfsdflueyruie.

 

Akiharu POV

 

I sighed deeply and sat down at the chair. I looked out of the window and saw lots of people running around, preparing for the plane to take off.  I plugged in my earphones and began to dooze of to le dreamland.

 

CL POV

I was lying on my couch, trying to contain my tears. Eli resting his head on my stomach.

“What are we going to do now?” He asked and looked at me. I shook my head. “I don’t know.”

I was silent from there, none of us said anything. We only stared up at the ceiling, thinking of something to do.

“IGNORANCE IS YOUR NEW BESTFRIEND, IGNORANCE IS YOUR NEW BESTFRIEND” My phone began to sing. I picked it up and saw Bom unnies smiling face. I sighed and pressed the button.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Neh unnie.”

“Hey Chaerin, I’ve got some big news. Can you come over?”

“Sure^^”

“And can you tell Eli to come to? U-Kiss says that he hasn’t answering his phone.”

I shoot Eli a deathglare. He smiled sheepishly back.

“Okay. I’ll be there in five minutes.”

“Okay, bye.”

“Bye.”

I put the phone away and stood up quickly, which made Elis head fall down on the floor. “What the-“

“Me must be at Bom unnies place in five minutes.” I said and walked to door, grabbing my jacket on the way. Eli followed, then he hugged my from behind. “What the-“

“You know, these months, I’ve missed you. “ He said.

I could feel his hot breath on my neck and it sent shivers down my spine.  “I-ve missed you too…” I admitted and smiled a little.  Realizing what I just’ve said, I pulled away from the hug, smiling brightly at Eli.   “C’mon!” I grabbed his hand dragged him after me. I heard his laugh from behind me, I smiled once again.

 

“So what is it?” Minzy asked as we slumped down Boms couch.

Bom looked at us, deep in thought.  “I think-“

 

----------

 

CLIFFHANGER! BECAUSE I NAUGHTY NAUGHTY!

AND I'M NOT GOING TO UPDATE UNTILL....

 

YOU'RE COMMENTING! GUISE, I FEEL SO NEGLECTED! 

You're comments always makes me happy, so pleaseee ~ It would mean a lot to me^^ 

 

Bye! for now ;D