Scary

School of music

Author POV

Hyemi continued to walk around the empty corridors of the hospital in the search of some clues of what was happening to her. 

She had been walking in a couple of hours but she didn't feel tired. Her legs just keeped walking and walking on the hard floor.

In the corridors people were running past her, somtimes even through her and she felt so invicible. So dead. Like a ghost.

Her blue bangs were covering her eyes and she looked somehow like The Grudge.

She suddenly stopped and looked up. In front of her were the room were her body were.

Room 234.

She walked into the room and looked at her lifeless body lying on the bed. 

There were all kinds of machines surrounding her.

Hyemi sighed and walked over to the bed and sat down at the end of it. 

Suddenly, the door opened and Kevin stepped in.

Hyemi looked at the older boy and a smile crept on her face has she saw him walking over to her body.

He sat down at the chair that was beside the bed and looked sadly and Hyemis lifeless body.

 

Kevin POV

When I came into the room, I couldn't help but to feel as if someone was watching me. 

I felt a presence behind me. It didn't feel uncomfortable though, it felt the exact opposite of it.

I turned around but I couldn't see anything, or anyone. 

Weird O_o

I took Hyemi's hand squeezed it lightly. 

It was so cold...

 

Hyemi POV

Why does he looks so sad?

He should be smiling, it fits him more. 

Besides, it breaks my heart to see him like this.

And as always, it's my fault.

Everytime I see him like this it's always because of something that I've done. 

I'm such a bad person T___T 

 

Author POV

Kevin soon fell asleep with his head resting on Hyemi's stomach.

Hyemi were smiling through the whole night while she watched her boyfriend. Almost like a creeper...

When the morning came, 2NE1 and U-Kiss stormed into the room.

They all 'aw'ed when they saw Kevin sleeping in Hyemis stomach. 

Hyemi herself laughed at their expressions.

CL sat down beside Kevin and shook him lightly, which made him wake up.

He slowly sat up and blinked a few times to clear his vision.

"What re you guys doing here?" He asked and yawned and stretched his arms.

"Well, Hyemi-ah is our friend. We were here yesterday, remember?" Hoon said and pointed to his head.

Kevin 'ooohh'ed and looked at the other members and smiled lightly.

"It feels good to see that you are caring for Hyemi-ah." he said.

"Dude, she was our friend first." Minzy said.

"But she was my girlfriend first ~" Kevin said and stuck his tongue out.

"Euuuw" "2NE1 said and made an O___O expression.

Kevin snickered and pointed at 2NE1. 

They all burst into laughter, so did Hyemi.

She loved the way they acted towards eachother. How Kevin acted towards her...

She'd never ealized this but, Kevin was actually the perfect boyfriend.

He were sweet to her, he could bear with her weirdness, he worried about her and he loved her the way she were.

She wanted to touch him so bad. She just wanted to pull him into a warm hug and tell him that she loves him more than anything. 

But she couldn't. She was invicible.

"Why am I like this.." she asked herself and a tear rolled down her cheek.

 

Kevin POV

"Why am I like this.." I heard somebody said.

I frooze and looked around in the boring room.

"Kevin, what is it?" Eli asked and looked at me in confusion.

"I thought...I heard something.." I said.

Eli just stared at me but then he just sighed and looked out of the window. 

I couldn't stop thinking about that voice...it sounded like Hyemi...

 

Hyemi POV

He..heard me?

How could he?

Why?

HOW?

I was standing right on front of him and I could swear to god that I could see him looking me in the eyes. 

Could he also see me? 

I moved forwards and that made him flinch. 

For the others it must've looked like that he looked into nothing.

I reached to touch his face and he closed his eyes calmly.

My fingertips nudged his cheek and I felt an electric feeling light up inside of me. A little spark apperaed in the space of my finger and his face.

I don't know if Kevin could see this, but I think so because he tried to touch the spark but his finger just slid right through it.

 

CL POV

What the hell was Kevin doing?

He was looking up at something and he looked so...calm...

Maybe it was a ghost? 

MAYBE IT'S HYEMI.

I'VE HEARD THIS KIND OF STUFF HAPPEN! IT'S LIKE...THE SOUL DEPARTS FROM THE BODY...I DON'T KNOW WHY, IT JUST HAPPENS! MHASJKDHJKAHDAD

THIS IS SO AWESOME! YET scary....

 

Hyemi POV

Why is CL looking at me that way?

It's scary as hell.....

 

---------------

(it's 12:30 AM here)Gotta...sleep...so tired...goodnight!

Comments and subscribers are loved do death!