XANDER-OPPA!?

School of music

Narrator POV

 

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU YESTERDAY!?" All of 2NE1, excluding Hyemi, shouted in unison. They had all gathered in the cafeteria to interrogate Hyemi's disappearence the other day.

"BUT UNNIEEEES, you were gone the whole day too!" 

Kevin had told U-kiss about Hyemi running away from school and they had in order told 2NE1, who was furious.

"HOW DARE YOU DITCH SCHOOL!? DON'T YOU HAVE ANY RESPECT OF... LEARNING!?" CL yelled.

"UNNIE! CHILL! LET ME EXPLAIN, OKAY?" Hyemi sat down and heaved a deep sigh. "Okay, we'll hear you out." Bom exclaimed as she told the others to also sit down.

"After lunch I felt kinda sick so I went home. Yoseob had introduced me to B2ST during the lunch and he picked the food and he doesn't know my favorite food. So I guess that's why" Bom and the others looked at eachother in confusion. They all shrugged their shoulders and they were pleased with the answer.

"So you didn't ditch?" Dara just wanted to make things clear. "NOO" Hyemi was tired of this. She couldn't sleep much last night because she was thinking about her feelings.

Luckily, she hadn't seen neither of Kevin or Yoseob this day. She sighed in relief.

Bom was suspicious. *She doesn't tell us the truth* She thought but she decided to let Hyemi keep that for herself. 

Minzy looked at the big clock  in the big room, "OH SH*T! WE'RE LATE!" She yelled to the other girls. They all gasped and packed their things and began to run to their classes. Hyemi was the only one of them that had English so she was running alone. 

In her running, she accidently chrashed into someone. She quickly apologized and continued her running. *That person looked familiar...* She thought. 

 

The person that she had bumped into had the exact same thought. He brushed of his clothes en continued his searching for the principals expedition.

 

 

Hyemi POV

 

I bursted into the classrom. All the people's eyes were on me. My cheeks were pink. Again. Sigh .___. "Sorry that I'm late!" I apologized to Mr. Kang. "It's okay Hyemi-ah, it's your first time so I'll let it pass." He smiled and gestured me to sit. I sat down in the back of the room. Mr. Kang began to talk about verbs and other stuff. BORING.

I took out my sketchbook and began to doodle. This is what I'm doing in class when none of 2NE1,U-kiss or B2ST. Oh wait, I think Yoseob's friend have English ... What was his name again? Daniel! I searched the room for the boy and I saw him, sitting in the corner of the classroom. He noticed that I looked at him and waved and smiled. I smiled and waved back at him^^

Well, Yoseob had been goint to the same english class as me, but he got transfered to another one because he couldn't speak it fluently. I guess the reason I got to stay here is because I'm orginally from L.A, the same goes for Daniel. 

A light knock coming from the door. Mr. Kang stopped talking and looked at the wooden door.

A Boy with nice brown hair came in. "Oh, class! There's a new student that is going to be joining us this year. He's from korea but he can speak english fluently. Please introduce yourself^^" The whole class's eyes were focused on the boy that was standing on front of them. He looks familiar... It can't be...

"Annyeong, I'm Alexander Lee Eusebio. Hope we can be good friends^^" XANDER OPPA!? 

My eyes were like this O______O I can't believe that Xander is going to attend my school! I'm so happy :D 

I could hear some girls whisper, "Oh, he's cute!","I hope he doesn't have a girlfriend..." and "I'm going to make him fall for me!" , touch my Xander and you're dead.. Wait, do I even care? Aish ! ><

"Alexander, you can sit next to .... Hyemi! Hyemi-ah, please raise your hand" I raised my hand Xander's eyes were like this O____O I smirked.

He sat down next to me, his eyes were still like this O___O Heh. 

"Yah, have your mom ever told you that it's rude to stare?" I said. He snapped out of his trance.

"Why are you here?" I asked him. "I thought it was boring to sit home all day and not doing anything. And I wanted to see you again" Argh. So cheezy =__=

I hit him on his head. "Ouch! Why did you do that? T__T" "Because you are annoying" He smirked.

 

The rest of the lesson went on peacefully. Mr. Kang shoot me and Xander some glares when we accidentally laughed to much...

 

Me and Xander went down the halls to get to the cafeteria. "Xander oppa, how are going to deal with U-kiss?" I asked. The question didn't struck me 'till now. I wonder what U-kiss are going to handle it....

"I guess we'll work something out." He shrugged his shoulders. We continued our walk. Minzy suddenly popped up out of somewhere. I can never get used to this O__o 

 

"HYEMI-AH! THE UNNIES AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING REALLY LONG IN THE CAFETERIA, WHY ARE YOU LATE?" She was hyper again =_= "Hehe, sorry Minzy unnie. I was talking with a friend." I scratched the back of my head and looked at Xander. Minzy also looked at him and her happy face was replaced with a shocked expression. "Hyemi-ah..... Why are Alexander here?" Her eyes still not leaving Xander.

"Oh, he began here today^^" I casually said. Minzy's eyes were still on Xander and he was getting uncomfortable. "Minzy unnie, shouldn't we be going?" 

Minzy broked out of her trance. "O-oh right! Come on!" She took my hand and dragged me to the cafeteria. I didn't notice that I accidentally took Xander's hand so he was also getting dragged.

 

When we arrived the unnies were starring at Xander like he was some kind of alien. Then their eyes was directed at the guys that was standing in the entrence.

 

Xander laid his hand on my hip and pulled me closer to him. We now looked like boyfriend and girlfriend.

 

I gulped.

 

The boys that were standing on front of us was no other than U-kiss and B2st.

 

And they didn't look pleased. Especially Kevin and Yoseob.

 

This was going to be fun.

 

 

Not.