Meeting U-kiss ~

School of music

Colour coded 

Hyemi - Purple

Bom - Red

CL - Yellow 

Dara - Brown

Minzy - Grey 

 

-------------------------------------------

Hyemi POV

 

Two days passed by and I became relly close with the 2NE1 unnies^^ They are all so kind and sweet! And not to mention funny as hell! I've already begun to love them as sisters ~ 

One thing that feels really creepy is that when we're walking down the corridors, people would stare as hell O__O But I know why: I'm forbidden to tell anyone about me being the new member in 2NE1. You could say that I'm a "secret member".

Keke. But I ain't saying that I ain't like it 8D I feel so special xD 

 

The unnies have even showed me their songs! They are though not finished.... The reason why is because they haven't found anyone who could do some particular parts .. And they've said that I perhaps could do those :D I've seen those parts and they're pretty easy. I'm really looking forward to sing with them :)

CL unnie have told me about the Special Stage the school arrange every Friday. It sounds pretty fun to me :D But I don't think that I could sing about my personal life infront of the whole school tough... I think I'm going to sing about ... WAAH. I dunno T___T We'll see later on ~

 

Right now, we are in the cafeteria, eating lunch. Minzy and Dara unnie are talking about an assignment Minzy has. CL unnie is looking outside the window and looks like she is in deep thought. Bom and I are chatting happily about when they are going to announce that they have a new member.

CL then spoke up...

"Yah, Hyemi-ah ?"

"Ne?"

"Have you ever planned on making a boyfriend in this school? O_o"

"WHAT!?" All of the other unnies and I yelled in unison.

"WHERE DID YOU GET THAT IDEA FROM CHAERIN!?"

"YEAH, A BOYFRIEND!? HYEMI-AH IS WAY TO INNOCENT FOR THAT!"

"TO INNOCENT? I'M BADASS MINZY UNNIE! AND I AGREE WITH BOM UNNIE, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT IDEA FROM, HUH!?"

"Yo, calm yo . I was just asking :s"

"I AM CALM."

"Then why are you still screaming?"

"I AM NOT SCR- oh sorry...."

"See? I was just asking because ....."

"Because...?"

"Because.................."

"BECAUSE.....!?"

"You're screaming again."

"Mianhe...... Because...?"

"Because .... TODAY IS THE DAY WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO MEET A GROUP OF HOT GUYS!" I mentally fainted.

"O_____________O Hot guys? What does that have to do with me having a boyfriend? =__="

"Nothing, just wanted to get your attention^^" 

"Unnie ....."

"Hm... Now when I think about it, it have been some time since we last hanged out..."

"Yeah, I miss them T__T"

"Well then it's settled! "

"What is settled!?" I looked at each on of the unnies and they all smiled that evil smile... It's creeping me out man T_T

"You are going to meet seven hot guys :D" Dara unnie made ut sound like it was the most usual thing to say.... WAAAAIT. SEVEN.HOT.GUYS!? NOSEBLEED OVERLOAD. AND I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THEM YET! OMG, I NEED A BOYFRIEND..

"They are sitting over there, should we introduce our dear little Hyemi to them? ;)"

"NO, UNNIE! NONONO ANDWE~"

"C'mon Hyemi! You know you want it~" 

Before I could say anything more they were dragging me across the cafeteria, to a big table with seven guys backs turned at us. I'm scared right now O___O

"HEY GUYS!" Bom unnie shouted and I saw seven beautiful and handsome faces staring at us. 

 

Oh boy.....

 

Kevin POV

 

"HEY GUYS" I heard Bom noonas loud and husky voice behind us. We all turned around and saw the members of 2NE1. Dara noona,Bom noona,CL and Minzy. But I saw a head pop up behind them all. All I could see was black hair. Hmm....

"HEY GIRLS!" The other guys shouted back in girls voices. Sometimes I wonder why I am in this group... JUST KIDDING. I DID THE GIRLY VOICE TO! TEHE.

"We have something to announce" CL said in a somewhat excited voice. I hope that this isn't that they've tried to match one of us up with some crazy chick... Last time they did that, I almost got shot and Dongho twisted his arm.. Not a beautiful story...

"Oh, well then, what is it?" Soohyun exclaimed. 

"We have a new member!"

Both the guys and I gasped. A new member!? Was she the girl who was stadning behind them!? Is she prett!? Can she sing!? Oh, why do I care....

The girls moved aside and revealed the most beautiful girl I've ever seen O___O Her black hair looked like silk, her eyes were dark and beautiful, almost like a puppy's and her le-..WAIT A FREGGIN MINUTE. I REMEMBERS THOSE FEATURES! IT'S THE GIRL FROM THE AIRPORT! OMG I AM SO LUCKY! TwT

"Kevin are you alright? You look like you've seen a ghost or something xD"

"Oh, yeah I'm okay. A little shocked by the news that's all^^'"  I assumed that she didn't see me at first, beacause when she looked at me she looked like she had seen a ghost xD 

I could hear CL whisper to the girl to introduce herself.

"Annyonghaeseyo, Kwon Hyemi immida!" She flashed us a adorable eye-smile. SOO CUTE.

"Well, Nice to meet you Hyemi-ah!" Eli cheerfully said and winked at her. Manwhore ...

The rest of the U-kiss, including me, nodded in agreement. 

"And we are....U-KISS~" We blew a kiss at her and she blushed light shade of pink. Like a cherry blossom xD 

 

2NE1 and Hyemi sat down at our table and the other began to chat about trivial things. I didn't keep up in their conversation, I only stared at Hyemi. How could a human being be so beautiful? I hope that I get to know her better ~

 

Dongho POV

Minzy and her members came to our table and introduced their new member to us. She was pretty cute^^ BUT NOT CUTER THAN MY MINZY! 

Kevin's look when they introduced the new member to us was priceless xD He looked like he had seen a ghost or something xD But the scary thing is .... Hyemi had the exact same expression when she saw Kevin... Dongho Detective mode, ON! 

 

Hyemi POV

 

HOLY..BALLS.

IT'S THE AIRPORT GUY, WHO'S NAME IS KEVIN!? WHY DID I HAVE TO BUMP INTO HIM HERE!? WAAAAAAAAAAAH, MY HEART IS BEATING REALLY FAST. STOP IT, GOD DAMNIT!

Breath, Hyemi, Breath ~ He probably doesn't remember you. Yes, that's right.

"Kevin are you alright? You look like you've seen a ghost or something? xD" CL jokingly said. 

OH..

Calm down Hyemi. 

 

After U-kiss had introduced themselfs, we sat down at their table and began to chat. I could see that Kevin was staring at me like a maniac. , am I that ugly?

"So Hyemi-ah, what class do you got next?" A guy that looked like a pigeon asked, I later was informed that his name was Eli.

"Um... English."

"WHAT? NOOO. I HAVE MATH T___T " Eli, aka pigeon guy, complained.

"Awww, that's okay xD"

"I WISH I WAS KEVIIIN" I flickered when I heard his name..

"Why? O__o"

"Because he have english T___T" 

.

Okay, calm down. Inhale,exhale. Act cool.

I turned my head to my left, were Kevin sat, I tried to act cool infront of him.

"So Kevin, It looks like you and I are going to be classmates xD" Okay that sounded sooo wrong...

"Hehe, I guess so ^^" He smiled at  me, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO CUTE!? That's one of the reasons why I'm afraid of being around him... He's so cute that I migh pinch his cheeks to death.. Hehe, that would be intresting to read in the newspaper xD 

The lunch went on without any other problems but it soon came to and end. 

Why do time pass so fast? The U-kiss guys were so funny! Almost like a male version of 2NE1 xD 

I bid my farewells to U-kiss, except for Kevin, and the unnies and so I began to walk to my locker to get my things. 

 

*In classroom*

The teacher came in and started to talk about something that sounded like an assignment and that he was going to pair us up. Just great. I hope that get to be with Kevin ~ 

Believe it or not but the walk to the classroom was comfortable. Kevin was such a lovely person! He was kind, sweet and his smile was to die for xD We sorted out the things that have happened in the electronic shop and it was really funny when you think about it now xD 

When we arrived at the classroom, I had to sit next to some guy who looked arabic O_o and Kevin had to sit next to a girl with short hair, she almost looked like a dude O_o 

The teacher began to read up the pairings,

 

"Haneul&Gikwang.........Tiffany&Eunhyuk.........Kevin&Amber..........Yoseob&Hyemi...."

NOOO. I WANT TO BE WITH KEVIN! NOT WITH A YOSEFKFGJKLFJ GUY! I bet he's ugly @__@ 

 

Kevin POV

 

NO! I WANT TO BE WITH HYEMI! NOT WITH AMBER! NOT A YUCKY F(X) MEMBER! SOMEBODY HEEEELP MEEE! AND IF YOSEOB EVER LAYS A FINGER ON MY HYEMI, HE WILL PAY! 

 

Yoseob POV

 

YES! I WAS PAIRED UP WITH PRETTY HYEMI! GOD MUST LOVE ME! 

I can't wait to begin with this asignment! Whoot, whoot! 

 

The teacher told us to go and sit next to our partners, I walked up to Dongwoon and telled him to move. I glared at me, hehe, jealus much? I sat down next to Hyemi. She was sulking. She didn't want to be paired up with me? I'm hurt T__T 

"Annyeong! Yoseob immida, I hope we can be good friends ^^" I flashed my famous killer smile at her. Hehe. She turned her head and her eyes were like this O_____O Blinded by my beauty, I see? 

"A-annyeong, Hyemi immida, Yes, I hope that we can be good friends^^" She blushed, so cute >w< 

 

At the end of the class, Hyemi and I became good friends, just as I hoped we would be ^^  

We exchanged numbers, so we could "call if we need help with the assignment" ;D Keke. I am soo good at this xD 

Before she left, I grabbed her wrist

"Hyemi-ah, could you do me a favor?"

"Yes, why?^^"

"Please call me 'oppa' >w<"

"O-ofcourse! Bye Yoseob oppa!" She waved and smiled at me before she left. 

 

Kevin POV

 

OMG THEY'VE EXCHANGED NUMBERS! *dies* AND SHE CALLS HIM OPPA! I'VE KNOWN HER LONGER THAN HIM AND SHE CALLS HIM OPPA!? ARGJFHDJKHFKSDHFJKDKGKFDG.

 

Hyemi POV

 

This day was good. Keke. Yoseob was so cute ! Like, king of aegyo xD

 

*Homeee*

I am so tired ~ All my homework keeped my up to twelve AM... I gotta sleep now, byee~

 

------------------------------------------

 

UPDATED! 

HOPE U LIKE IT!