School!?

School of music

Hyemi POV

 

My eyes instantly flew open as I heard some loud banging on the door.

I went and opened the door. I could not see who it was, because the person pulled me into a hug.

The person were panting and by the way he/she breathed, I guessed that he/she had been running here.

"Hyemi-ah..." The person whispered.

My heart started to beat faster when I recognized the voice.

"Kevin...What are you doing here?" I asked.

He my back as he tried to cath his breath. "Can I sleep here tonight?"

I was shocked by his words, but also happy. I mean, MY BOYFRIEND ASKED ME IF HE COULD SLEEP AT MY APARTMENT xD 

"Ofcourse!" I exclaimed and pulled away and smiled at him.

He smiled back at me, then he kissed my forehead.

I led him into the apartment, "What are we going to do now? :3" I asked and sat down at the couch, pulling Kevin with me.

He looked at the clock and it showed that it was half past twelve. "Maybe, we could watch another movie then just sleep?" He suggested.

I nodded in glee and skipped towards the TV and just put in a random disc.

It turned out that it was Insidious, tha scariest movie ever O__o (A/N IT'S SO TRUEE, I WAS SCARED LESS THE FIRST TIME I WATCHED IT ..)

I looked nerviously at Kevin but he just smiled and patted the spot next to him. I sighed and sat down beside him.

-in the middle of the movie-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" I shrieked and hugged Kevin tighter.

During the movie, he had just been sitting there. Like a rock O_o He didn't even say a word.

"Oppa, aren't you scared?" I asked.

"No, I watched this movie one time and it wasn't even scary then." He calmly said.

I pouted and turned my head to the screen.

 

Kevin POV

 

THIS MOVIE KLHSDJKFHSDJKFHJKDSFJKSD IT'S SO SCARY O_o WHY DID I EVEN AGREE TO WATCH IT!?

 

Hyemi POV

 

The movie ended and since I was like half asleep, Kevin carried me bridal style to my bed.

He put down gently and caressed my cheek. "Neomu yeppo.." He whispered and pecked my cheek.

I smiled a little, still with my eyes closed. "Oppa are the best." I weakly said and tried to give hima thumbs up but I was to tired.

He chuckled lightly and layed down beside me. "Goodnight." He whispered and pulled me into him.

 

When I woke up the next day, I was feeling..confident :s I dunno why ><

"HYEMI-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Kevin popped up behind me.

I jumped in surprisement and looked at my boyfriend in shock. "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" I growled.

"You're going to school today!" He exclaimed and threw his hands up in the air.

I looked at him like this O______O

He looked at me like this: :DDDDDDDDDD

"Are you kidding me? =_="

"NO :D"

Great.

I dragged my feets to the bathroom to make myself ready.

When I was done, Kevin were standing in the kitchen and he had made breakfast.

"I made breakfast! :D"

"Hehe, thank you oppa^^" I smiled and walked up to him and kissed his cheek.

Maybe, school can be fun.

 

------

 

HOW WRONG YOU ARE!