Neon Jeongmal, mystery,mystery ~

School of music

Kevin POV

 

Urgh. I can't believe that I'm forced to do this.

FLASHBAK, DUN DUN DUN. ~

"You can't do this to me!"

"Oh yes Kevin, I can."

"But I haven't done anything!" 

"You know really well what you have done."

"You hag! I hate you!" 

"Hate all you want, but that dosen't change the fact that you're going" 

OMG. I hate that old hag ==' She's a two-faced... old woman, that I really dislike. When she's with my dad she's all lovey-dovey and other things, but when she's alone with me she acts like I would have pissed on her breakfast and then cut off her hair or something like that >< Even though I haven't done anything to her. Wicked . She really needs to se a doctor or something. 

And to your surprise, she isn't my step-mom. Yupp. She's my biological mother. Hard to think? She says the she wished that she would have done an abortion if she knew that she was gonna give birth to a boy. Yes, you guessed right; she wanted a daughter. 

"Kevin~" omg. Her she comes again. And with that horrible singing. Urgh, YOU CAN'T SING. 

"Yes, Tiffany." I would refuse to call her "mom", cause you know. She dosen't act like one. 

"How many times have I told you that you should call me "mom" ?" 

"Untill you start to act like one."

"You angrateful little..." 

"What do you want?" I cut her off before she could say something.

"Your father have packed your bags, get downstairs and get in in the car so we don't have to see you around this house anymore." 

So, this was it. I was forced by my mom to move to south korea. Oh, how fun. I still don't know why though. I bet she told my dad that I was bullied in school and that there was a non-mobbing school or something like that in South Korea. 

The ride to the airport was filled with an awkward silence. My dad didn't say a word, and so did I. 

When we arrived at the airport, I waved goodbye to my dad, who actually looked kinda revealed. That.. was not very nice :( 

END OF FLASHBACK ~ 

So yeah. Here I am. urgh, gotta go and do that check-in or whatsoever. 

After the check-in and all the boring stuff, I spotted this girl. Oh holy mother. She was so beautiful, she had long dark hair,the most prettiest(is that a word?) eyes that I've ever seen and she wasn't to thin, not to fat either. With other words, she was perfect.  

I dunno how long I stared at her, but suddenly she went to a little café and sat down. I stared and I stared. I just couldn' stop looking at her! She was like a puppy. With those big,dark and pretty eyes. Yes, I can see that from a far distance. ers. Okay Kevin, you must talk to her. 

On my way to her I startet to paninc. What should I say!? I was pacing back forth, then I got this brilliant idea; I will ask where the toilet is! Yes, that is what I should do!

When I only was a few meters in front of her, I took all my courage and asked her. 

"E-excuse me?" OMG WHY DO I STUTTER!?

"Yes?" She said with a smile. OMG. I THINK I JUST DIED. SHE IS SOOO CUTEE ~ 

" Do you know where I  can find the toilet?" And there goes my pride.

She let out a small chuckle, CUTEEEE

"Oh, sure!  If you go straight down there and turn right^^" I DIED AGAIN.

"T-thanks!" I'M STUTTERING. AGAIN. *mental slap*

I left the girl in the Café, though I didn't follow her directions. I hope she didn't see...

"Flight 69 to Incheon airport, South korea departing in 10 minutes." THAT'S MY PLANE. 

I hope I will be able to see that girl again... 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mysterious boy is revealed! 

kevin25.jpg?w=500&h=374