Breathing

School of music

Hyemi POV

Kevin dropped me off outside my apartment and the moment I stepped in to it, horro washed over me.

On one of the walls, someone had written something again. This time, the smell of the blood were stronger.

I stepped closer to the wall and I gasped at what it said;

"."

"STAY AWAY FROM U-KISS"

"STUPID ."

"WANNA DIE?!

And such things were written all over the wall.

I suddenly felt an unpleasent feeling in my stomach. Like my guts were being turned in-side-out.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and bend down over the toilet bowl to let the disgusting fluid into it.

The taste were killing me. It was sour and it tasted like  I had been eating my own feces.

When my stomach were empty, I tried to stand up but I fell back onto the hard floor.

I tried again and again, but my legs didn't had any strength. Almost like I couldn't move them.  

I crawled out of the bathroom and into the livingroom were the writing still was. I reached for my phone and quickly dialed Jiyongs number.

After a phew 'pep's, a bored voice told me that the number wasn't avaliable or something like that.

I put the phone away and sighed.

I couldn't call 2NE1 or U-Kiss, because they are busy with planning their sepcial stage, B2ST were doing the same.

The thought of that someone had been in my apartment came back and shivers sent down my spine.

I crawled up on the couch and pulled a blanket over myself. *maybe it goes away if I slepp...* I thought and closed my eyes.

 

Kevin POV

 

I had this strange feeling in my stomach.

Like the last time when Hyemi's apartment had been vandalized.

I shook the feeling away and tried to focus on the dance that Kiseop were trying to teach us.

"Now, put your leg here-" He put his left leg behind his other one. We slowly folooweed him.

"-then, move your arms like this-" He did a fast movement with his both hands.

"HYUNG, THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE." Dongho complained and slumped down at the floor.

"We're tired ..." Sooyhun said and patted the maknaes head.

Kiseop looked at us in deisbelief and then he sighed.

"Okay, that's all for today." He said and picked up his watter bottle and walked out of the dance room.

Dongho quietly cheered and stood up and walked out of the danceroom.

"Eli, you coming with me to Hyemi's place?" I asked Eli who was standing in front of the mirror.

"No, I'm going to surprise CL-ah^^"

"Oh..Well, good luck then xD" I said walked out of the danceroom and out to the parking lot.

When I was standing outside Hyemi's apartment, that feeling came to me again.

I gulped and lightly knocked on the door. "Hyemi-ah?" I called.

No answer.

I knocked again, louder this time.

"Hyemi-ah?"

Still no answer.

I was starting to become worried.

"Hyemi-ah, you there?" I almost shouted.

No answer this time either.

Now, I was banging my fist on the door.

Okay, screw this.

I fished up my key to her apartment, she gave it to me if she wouldn't be home.

I slammed the door open and looked around in the little apartment.

I walked in to the livingroom and saw red printing on the wall.

Someone had written all kind of bad things.

I looked to my left and saw Hyemi sleeping on the couch.

A smile formed on my lips when I was assured of that she was okay.

But still, who would do these kind of things to her?

I bent down to her level and then I noticed something;

She wasn't breathing.

I checked again she still didn't breathe.

I checked her pulse but she didn't have one.

Her face was chalk white and her lips were as blue as blueberry. She looked so fragile...

I quickly stood up and placed my hands on her chest. Then I started to push her chest, trying to make her breathe.

It didn't work.

Panic started to build up inside of me as I couldn't figure out what to do next.

I picked up my phone and quickly dialed Xanders number.

"Yoboseyo?" He said when he finally picked up.

"HYUN, SHE ISN'T BREATHING!"

"Who isn't breathing?"

"HYEMI! SHE ISN'T BREATHING! I TRIED CARDIAC MASSAGE BUT IT DIDN'T WORK! WHAT DO I DO?! HYUNG!"

"Okay now, Kevin. You gotta hang up on me, then you are going to call the hospital and tell them so send an ambulance. Okay?" He calmly said.

"OKAYOKAY, BYE HYUNG."

I quickly hang up, then I dialed the phone number to the hospital.

I told them what was happening and the told me that they would send an ambulance.

They hung up heaved a shaky sigh.

I sat down beisde Hyemi and took her hand.

Her beautiful face looked so calm. Her long eyelashes was resting on her eyes.

"My angel..." I whispered and  a tear trickled down my cheek.

 

-----------

WHAT'S GOING ON!?

o___O

WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO HYEMI? STAYED TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER FOLKS! AND WHILE YOU'RE ON IT, COMMENT!

 

------------------------------

 

DUNDUNDUUUUUUUUUUUUUN