Secret meeting

School of music

AJ POV

 

My eyes flew open at the touch of something, or someone, that was touching my *herm* private parts.

I looked down and saw Eli's head there O_o

What the actual ?

I pushed Eli's head away and searched the room for clues of where I could be.

By judging of the clothes on the floor, I could guess that we were in Hyemi's old apartment.

How did I get-OH RIGHT. 

WE KINDA herm... had this hugeee tickle fight then we falled asleep..NOW I REMEMBER.

I saw 2NE1 sprawled over the floor and U-Kiss did the same, but where is Kevin and Hyemi?

Maybe they are in her bedroom? O_o maybe they- STOP IT. YOU ERT.

I walked over to her bedroom and opened the door and guess what I see?

Kevin hugging Hyemi and Hyemi is curled up into a ball against Kevin's chest. CUTE >W< 

I giggled as an idea came up into my head. 

2NE1 are very protective over Hyemi and I wonder what they will do if they see Kevin holding Hyemi in that position ;D

I sneaked out of the room as quiet as possible, over to 2NE1.

I nudged CL shoulder, but she only groaned in frustration as she slapped my hand. Which hurt really bad, may I add. 

Then I tried doing the same to Bom and she reacted differently.

Her eyes flew open and she quickly stood up. She looked at me with "Don't-touch-me-while-I'm-sleeping-or-imma-kill-you" look, which was freaky as hell.

"What is it?" She hissed. 

I threw my hand up in defence. "Eum, I can't Hyemi-ah and Kevin." I said.

Her face softened, "have you checked the bedroom?" She asked.

I shook my head. "No, I'm afraid that if I go in there she will kill me or something. And she is much closer with you and the others." 

"Okay, so what do you mean by that?"

*insert mental facepalm here* "Can you and the rest of 2NE1 go and check?"

She sighed but she then started to the wake the other members up.

They walked over to the bedroom, with me quietly following, and their reactions when they saw what was in the bed was xD I can't describe xD

"KEVIN WOO, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH OUR LITTLE MAKNAE!?" was the last thing I heard before I fled back to the livingroom.

 

Hyemi POV

I woke up this morning when I heard an inhuman growl, it wasn't nice.

"KEVIN WOO, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH OUR LITTLE MAKNAE!?" CL growled.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw 2NE1 standing in the doorway, looking as they were about to kill someone.

"U-unnies" I groggily said and tried to sit up, but Kevin pulled me back to the bed. "Stay with me.." He mumbled, which made the unnies even more angrier.

"Oppa, the unnies are watching you better-" I didn't get a chance to finnish my sentence because Kevin shoot up from the bed, then he ran out to the livingroom, leaving me with a bunch of furious females.

"Hyemi-ah, what were you and Kevin doing last night?" Dara gritted through her teeth. 

"He wanted to s-s-s-sleep because h-he was t-tired a-a-and he dragged m-m-m-me a-a-a-along." I stuttered out fo fear.

"You're lying  =_=" Minzy noted.

"N-n-no I'm telling you the truth! I s-s-swear!" 

"Then why are you stuttering? *raised eyebrow*" 

"BECAUSE YOU'RE SCARING THE OUT OF ME!" 

The unnies looked at eachother, then at me. 

"You got three secons to escape."

"UNNIE, PLEASE-" 

"One.."

Okay, where to hide!?

"Two..."

The livingroom! No, U-Kiss are there..

"Three!" 

NO TIME TO THINK, HERE I GO!

I began to run for my life away from them and-OUCH MY FACE! 

I looked up and saw that I had ran into a wall. Good one Hyemi, good one.

"HYEMI-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH" The unnies shouted behind me.

HFDSJKFHKJSGFJSDGFDS

"OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" I begged/yelled and ran past them.

Kevin POV

 

Phew, I was lucky that it wasn't that was being chased. 

But I do feel pity for Hyemi..It wasn't her fault...

BUT WHO CARES, I GET TO LIVE!

 

Hyemi POV

After some minutes of running around, CL jumped up on my back, which caused me to fall forwards.

"OUCH!" 

"I GOT YOU NOW 8D" CL exlclaimed in victory.

"UNNIE, PLEASE I DID NOTHING WRONG!" 

She began to rub my head with her knuckles.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"THIS CAN'T BE , I'M A GIRL!" 

"SAY WHAT YOU WANT, IT'S STILL !" 

"STUPID GIRL! YOU KNOW WHAT KEVIN DID YOU LAST NIGHT IS CALLED? THAT'S CALLED !"

"IT WASN'T , HE WAS JUST HUGGIN ME! I SWEAR!"

"ARE YOU SURE? HE COULD'VE BRAINWASHED YOU AND-"

"HE DIDN'T ME! NOW LET ME GO GODDAMMIT ><"

CL stopped to rub my head and I quickly stood up and hid behind Kevin's back.

"Oppa~  they're mean to me T___T" I pouted.

He chuckled and sneaked his arm around my waist, pulling me into him.

"HE'S DOING IT AGAIN!" Minzy shrieked and pointed at us.

"Doing what?" Dongho asked and walked over to her and slung his arm over his shoulder.

Minzy looked at him like this O______O and Dongho just smirked back at her, which made both me and Kevin giggle.

We ordered some breakfast and ate it peacefully.

When we were done, everyone began to bid their farewells.

The last one to leave was Kevin.

He quickly kissed my forehead, telling me that he had to take care of something.

I was only left with a puzzled expression and a racing heart.

Now, LET'S BLAST SOME MUSIC AND CLEAN UP THIS MESS!

 

Kevin POV

I really had to take care of something, I just couldn't tell Hyemi about what :/

 She just came back from Japan so I don't think that she is in the best condition to hear this.

I walked into an alley were I knew that she would be waiting.

"So you came?" She spoke.

"Yeah, everything for Hyemi." I answered.

"Cute." 

The shadow lay over her face, so I couldn't see her but I could tell who it was by the voice.

"Now, what are Krystal planning to do?" I asked.

"Well, when she found out that you flyed over to Japan, she wasn't happy. She was furious. She would beat up innocent students just to take out her anger. But after a couple of hours, she began came up with a plan. She didn't tell us about it though, she only told us that it would be much more worsa than this." She sighed.

Worse?What can possible be worse than what she did?

"She didn't tell you anything else?" I asked again.

"No, but when I found out anything more, I tell you."

"Thank you. By the way, can you keep quiet about our little meeting here for the others? Especially Hyemi-ah?"

"Sure."

She walked out of the shadow so I could see her face. 

"I'ts nice to have someone on the inside." I chuckled and patted her back.

"Ha, it's nice to come away from that maniac. I'll be leaving now, bye Kevin." She said and walked past me.

"Bye and thank you Amber."

 

-------------

 

AMBER UNNIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ~

tumblr_lvat2ppmOW1qf89cpo1_500.png

tumblr_lv9yq4aTsp1r5fc5bo1_500.jpg