I miss everything....

School of music

Hyemi POV

 

The awkward lunch ended and we all went to our classes. 

My next class was english and Taeyang had told me that he also has it ~ I'm so happy, now I'm not alone in there ~ TTwTT

As we were walking to class, I spotted Kevin and Krystal , making out against the lockers. 

I could feel my heart being stabbed. *Did he really move on so fast? Did he never really love me?*

I only stood there, watching the scene on front of me in disgust and sadness. 

Kevin had Krystal pinned up against the locker and his hands were wrapped around her waist. 

Taeyang must've noticed what I was looking at because he took my hand and pulled me to the classroom. When we were there he pulled me to the back of the classrom. He pushed me down at the chair and he sat down beside me.

I sent him a confused look. 

"Leader told us about your boyfriend breaking up with you for another girl and I guss that that was him and his new girlfriend?" 

When he said 'his new girlfriend' a pain shoot through my heart. 

And Jiyong had told s about my situation? What a good brother he is.... @__@

"Leader only told me about this, not the other members." He said as he had read my mind. 

"No, I didn't read your mind. I'm only really good at reading faces" He smiled at me. Oh, his eye-smile is really cute btw xD 

Me and Taeyang continued to talk untill the teacher walked in.

Taeyang walked up to Mr. Kang and whispered something to him. Mr.Kang shone up and clapped his hands.

"Class, today we have a new student together with us." 

Whispers were instantly heard across the classrom.

"Could you introduce yourself?" Mr. Kang asked Taeyang. He nodded in response.

"Annyeonghaeseyo,  my name is Dong Youngbae." He said and bowed 90 degrees. 

Once again, people whispered.

"Please welcome me well!" He said and then walked back to his seat beside me. 

I could hear some girls next to me whisper; 

"OMG, isn't that Big Bang's Taeyang?"

"No, why should he be here?"

"I don't know, but it does look awfully alot like him."

"Yeah. Maybe we should ask..."

"NO, that would be weird. Look a little closer..."

"OH-MAH-GAWD. IT'S HIM! IT'S TAEYANG."

"OMG, but hey, why is he sitting beside Kwon Hyemi? That .."

"SHUT UP, I like Hyemi-ah so shut the up. "

 

I couldn't hear more because the bell rang O__O That was a short period...

I took my things and began to walk out of the classroom when I felt someone grip my wrist. 

"Um...could you please put in a good word for me....to Dara-ah...." 

I smiled widely at his words.

"Sure!^^" 

He smiled and thanked me, then me stormed out of the classroom.

 

When I was on my way to my locker I saw Dongho sulking in a corner. I walked up to him, trying to hear what he was saying.

"I hate her...why must she do this to me......" 

"Do what?" I asked him.

He jumped in surprise and looked at me with this expression: O______O

"H-hyemi-ah..." He stuttered and looked down at his feet...

"What?"

"I'm really sorry!" He said then he ran off. 

Okaaaaaay.

What did he mean by that?

Why is he sorry?

Aigoo, this kid, really.

 

Kevin POV

 

I saw Hyemi-ah again. This time together with one of the boys that I saw earlier, the one with the mohawk.

She was staring at me and Krystal. My heart ached at that moment. Then, that mohawk guy pulled her away.

I hate Krystal for doing this to me and Hyemi. 

 

Dongho POV

 

I was sulking today because I miss Minzy TT__TT I miss her smile, her laugh, her eyes, her smile, EVERYTHING.

"I hate her....why must she do this to me..." 

"Do what?" I heard Hyemi behind me. 

I jumped in surprise. "H-hyemi-ah..."

"What?" She curtly said.

Her eyes was a big puffy and she looked weak. I guess she must've seen what Kevin was doing with Krystal...Poor girl...

I was about to say something to her about that, then I remembered that neither me or the guys were allowed to be near 2NE1 or Hyemi. And you'll never know if Krystal,Sulli or Luna are nearby...

So only looked down at my feet. 

"I'm really sorry!" I apologized before I ran away from her.

 

--------------

 

TRIPLE UPDATE! HELL YEAH!