New member

School of music

Hyemi POV

 

The walk to the school went good, I guess. I wan only limping a bit ^^ I should let my leg rest today though... 

I arrived at the front gate. "Seoul High" I read on the big sign. *This better be good* People was starting to go inside, I better do the same. Don't want to miss anything..

As soon as I stepped my foot inside the building, I spotted a big crowd in front of the lockers. Or should I say, MY locker. I made my way into the crowd and I don't know how many people shoot me death glares. Then, I saw what all the ruccus was all about. In front of me stands ssix handsome boys. Oh, boy they were hot.

But they are standing just in front of my locker. I ain't got any choice but to chase them away with my broomstick. Oh, I love my sense of humor.

All the squealing from the girls are really annoying. MY HEAD IS GONNA EXPLODE.

"CAN EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE UP AND GET OUT OF MY WAY!?" Finally they shut up. 

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Oh, you want a fight?

"Just someone who wants to get to her locker." I snarled back at that .

"Well, can't you see that B2ST are standing there?"

"Who the hell is B2ST?"

"DON'T KNOW WHO B2ST ARE!? ARE YOU RETARDED OR SOMETHING!?" 

"Nope. But could you please step aside now? Don't want to be late." The first thing that I want is fight on my first day.

"First, you tell us to shut up. Then you tell us to 'step aside'?"

"Exactly"

"Wait... You are that new kid aren't you? Kwon Hyemi?"

"What does that matter?"

"So it is you. Well, I better show you your right place in this place." She rised her hand and was ready to slap me. I prepared for the pain, but.... I looked up and saw a red-haired girl holding in that other girl wrist. Tight.

"Well, Krystal you don't want to cause any harm to this new girl here. Don't you?" The red-head spitted at the other girl, which name apparently was Krystal.

"She just need to learn some manners, that's all."  Krystal shoot back at red-head.

"I think that she can learn that herself. Right?" Red-head asked. I, still a little shocked, nodded.

"See? Now, get lost." Krystal ran away with some other girls following her. The boys were gone to. The crowd that once was here, was gone.

"Are you okay?^^" The red-head asked.

"Y-yeah. A little shocked, thats all^^"

"Good. You should never let those ants get to you."

"Ants?" 

"Those girls. They're called F(x). And the consists of Krystal,Sulli,Luna,Amber and Victoria. They are the queenkas at this school"

"Oh, I could tell."

"I'm Bom by the way. Park Bom." She reached her hand out to me. I shook it. I opened my mouth to introduce me, but she interrupted me. "I know who you are. You are Kwon Hyemi right?" HOW COME EVERYBODY KNOWS MY NAME!?

Bom and I chatted a bit and then she helped me to my first class, which was Math. Oh, how fun. Luckily, Bom also had math *phew* 

The class went on and Bom and I chatted the whole time, not paying attention to the teacher. 

After class, Bom asked me if I wanted to meet her friends. *The more friends, the better.* I thought.

Bom dragged me to the cafeteria, which was almost empty, except for some girls sitting at a big, round table.

"Hey guys, I want you to meet Kwon Hyemi, our new member" Bom yelled at the girls.

"WHAT?" WHAT THE ACTUAL WAS SHE SAYING!? 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

All for today^^ Gotta sleep now, school tomorrow .____. 

Comments & subscribers are loved to death!

I guess you already know who the other girls are ;D 

And just for your information, I don't hate F(x), In fact I love them. I just couldn't figure out any girl groups that I know all the members, sorry T___T PLEASE DON'T HATE MEEE!

And this is what Bom looks like:

2ne1-go-away-2.jpg

I love her hairstyle in Go away *__*