BOWH!?

School of music

HEY GUYS, DO YOU WHAT DAY IT IS TODAY?

IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY! 

 

------------------------------------

Hyemi POV

 

"Where am I?" I said to myself. The psych-white room and the little TV in front of me insured me of that I was in a hospital. 

*How did I get here?* I tried to stand up from the hospital bed that I was laying in, but all kind of tubes and hoses was holding me down. Sigh.

Instead of exploring the area, I tried to remember what had happened before I came here.

I talked to Xander outside the gym, I told him about my feelings, He comforted me... Then everthing went black. Did I faint? Why?

A nurse walked into the room, "Oh, Miss you're awake^^" she greeted me. 

I nodded.

The nurse began to disconnect the tubes, it stang a little. She took my blood preasure and all that kind of stuff. 

When she was done and about to leave, she told me that she was going to check with the doctor and if I was lucky, I would be discharged today.

"Um, excuse me miss, but how did I get here?" I have no memory of how I'd get here. 

"You fainted, probably because of stress or hig pressure, the boy that brought you here said." Xander brought me here? "The boy is still here, yes" The nurse answered me, like she could read my thoughts. "Can I see him?" I wanted to thank him.

"If you're strong enough." She smiled. "Okay, can you bring him?"

She nodded and left.

The silence filled the room, again. Sigh.

There was a light knock on the door. "Come In!" The door creeked open and revealed.....

Kevin..?

I was a little dissapointed to see Kevin, not Xander. I frowned. 

Kevin looked at me with the word 'worry' writen all over his face. He dragged a chair to my bed and sat down.

He took my hand and began to it. His hand were so soft.... 

Kevin didn't say anything. He just looked into my eyes. I could feel the tears build up in my eyes. No, I can't cry. Not two times a day and not in front of someone.

"Kevin... I'm sorry...." My voice cracked. I began to cry.

"NO, don't be! It's not your fault." He said and began to wipe my tears away, "Please... don't cry..." He said in a lower voice. I looked at him and he looked like he was going to break down. Guilt.

"Yes, it is. It's my fault to be so weak and faint, for no reason at all, It's my fault that I've worried you. And it's my fault for being a whimp and cry." I sniffed.

"You've not only worried me... The whole U-kiss,B2ST and 2NE1 are worried too..."

"SEE!? I'M SUCH A WHIMP!" I cried.

"No, I didn't mean it that way! I meant that you are loved by many people. Espacially me......." I couldn't hear what he said in the end, but I was to busy wiping my tears away to notice.

Kevin then crawled up in the bed beside me and I cried onto his chest. We stayed like that for a while. Kevin didn't say anything, he only hugged me tighter everytime I cried louder. 

After some time, all my tears had been spent. Kevin noticed this and said; " Are you okay now?" "Yeah, sorry for getting your shirt wet.." I apologized.

He chuckled. "It's okay ^^" He smiled at me, which made me smile too.

A loud knock was heard from the door, followed by a loud voice "HYEMI, READY OR NOT, WE'RE COMING IN!" The door then burst open and revealed four girls, looking like they have been up for 7 days. 

"HYEMI-AHH!" Minzy ran to me but stopped halfway and looked at me. I looked at her in confusion, then I realized that Kevin was still in my bed. He also notcied this and jumped down quickly. 

Minzy send him a suspicious look and then contiuned her run to me. She jumped into my bed and hugged me. Tight.

"HYEMI-AH, THE UNNIES AND I WERE SO WORRIED!" She complained/yelled. "Minzy unnie....can't...breathe...." I croaked out. 

Minzy let go, but she held my hands instead. I looked at the unnies and they smiled, then came up to me and we all had a long group hug.

It felt so nice. I felt... loved. 

Kevin uttered a cough.  He must have felt awkward xD 

When we were done with our group hug, I began to ask how long I've been here. It turned out that Kevin brought me here around two and it was now another day. 11:00 AM to be exact. 

But I wanted to know one thing.... The last thing I remember before I fainted was that I had talking to Xander, so were his he? Did he left me outside the gym? No, he ain't that cold-hearted. Or is he? Owo 

"Hyemi-ah, do you know what day it is today?" Bom said. 

"Um... Thursday..why so?" 

They smirked.

"Tomorrow it's Friday, right?;)" I didn't like the way they were saying it...  "Yeah... Hey unnies, you are starting to creep me out..."

"And when are you being discharged?" "The nurse said that maybe later today..." They smirked again. It's creeping me out T___T

They  looked at eachother and nodded in agreement. Bom turned to me,

"Tomorrow, on Special Stage, we are going to announce that you are a part of 2NE1 and we are going to preform." 

O____________________O

NO

FREAKING

WAY

 

I'M NOT READY

I HAVEN'T EVEN PRACTICED THE SONG

ARGH

 

"BWOH?" I yelled so loud that I think that the whole hospital could've heard.

Bom smiled. So did the others.  They nodded in unison. Crap.

"We have already told the principal and picked the song. It's really easy, you can make it^^" CL raised her fit in a 'fighting' - pose. 

Breath.

Inhale

Exhale

I can do this.

I MUST do it, for the sake of my unnies.

"Are you okay, Hyemi-ah?" I was shocked to hear Kevin's voice. I had totally forgot that he was still here xc 

I nodded.

"If unnies think I am ready, I am." I stated. 

The unnies faces lit up with joy. They embraced me in another group hug, this time, Kevin smiled.

I broke free from the hug.

"OMG, I'M GOING TO PERFORM TOMORROW!" I began to spazz. Or if you even could call i that xD 

 

The nurse came in, she said that my results was good and that I was able to leave the hospital now. I thanked the nurse and as soon she left I began to change into my normal clothes. The robe that the hospital gives you isn't really comfortable.

 

-||-

 

I bid my farewells to the unnies and Kevin. I promised that I would meet them in the school's dance studio at 9:00 AM tomorrow morning to practice our performance.

They had given me the lyrics to the song and I gotta say, IT'S TOTALLY AWESOME! IT REALLY SHOW SOME GIRL POWER! 8D I CAN'T WAIT TO PERFORM.

It's funny, because earlier today I was panicing and now I'm really excited 8D 

I walked into my apartment and I instantly the TV. It showed some cooking program and already there, I turned my attention to the computer. 

I turned it on and began to check facebook,tumblr and twitter. Yes, I have a life.

 

-||-

 

The clock had already passed 11:00 PM and I decided to go to sleep. I was pretty tired. 

My whole evening had been spent in front of the computer. I had watched You're Beautful. I LOVE IT. 

 

I brushed my teeth, jumped into my PJs and then I crawled into bed. 

I yawned as I turned the lights off and began to dooze off.

 

*Tomorrow is going to be so much fun :D* 

 

--------------------

 

PHEW.

When I started to write this chapter I was all like: OMG, I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS TO THIS CHAPTER. IT'S GOING TO BE AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEE

Then, just in about the middle I went from, OMGOMGOMG, to, Bleeeh.

I RAN OUT OF IDEAS. SO DON'T HATE MY FOR WRITING A NOT-SO-GOOD CHAPTER T____T

 

Moving on

Today, we had some essay in school, were we would pick a positive song/poem and turn it into a negative song/poem. 

I took B2ST's 'Beautiful'. You know, BEAUTIFUL MAH GIRL, OH OH GIRL, OH OH GIRL JIGANI JINADO ~ 

And let me say.... I didn't turn out pretty. It went something like this:

"So ugly my hoe, oh oh hoe(OMG THAT SOUNDED SO FUNNY)." I asked my teacher what the negative thingie was for girl and he said it was hoe.. so yeah...

SO NOW I SEE THAT SONG IN A DIFFERENT WAY. 

 

btw, I have just discovered Kinglsey :D HE IS SO AWESOME! I LOVE HIS VIDEOS. 

Okay, despise that fact that I'm totally random at the moment....

 

I ask you again...

 

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE STORY SO FAR!? REALLY, IS IT BORING? IS IT FUNNY? IS IT RANDOM? IS IT SAD? ANSWEEEEEEEEER MEEEEE

 

 

As I've said before~

 

Subscibers and comments are loved to death ^^ <3