Getting ready

School of music

Narrator POV 

 

Monday morning.

This was the day when Hyemi was going to her new school. The thought of it made her a little excited and nervous. She was going to a brand new school. A brand new school, in a brand new country. The people she was going to meet are brand new. She had never met any of them before. Or so she thought.

Little did she know that a familiar boy was going to the exact same school. He was going to walk the exact same corridors as her and he would encounter almost the exact people as her. The teachers, books. Almost the exact things as her. 

The school bell was going to ring at Nine AM. Hyemi was getting ready and so was Kevin.

 

Kevin POV

 

My alarm set off at 07:30 AM. And there it was. That excitement of going to school was surprisingly there. It's a miracle! But seriously, it's really surprising that it was there in the first place. I thought that when I woke up I would feel like as if I had run a marathon. But no, I was... excited and I just can't hide it....Hmm....

I'M SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT! I THINK I'M LOSING CONTROL AND I THINK I LIKE IT. >8D

 

I called Eli hyung yesterday and I told him that I was going to enroll in the same school as him. At first he thought that I was kidding but then I assured him that I was serious and he went crazy. He said he was going to call the others. I let out a small chuckle. He must have missed me a lot. It warmed my heart when he told me that U-kiss never was the same after I left. I almost teared up a bit.

And for your information, U-kiss is our gang. It's not a classical "Amrican gang". To be honest, we are performers. At first, I was embarassed to call us that. But now I'm proud of it. After all, we won all the talent shows that our school arranged. Not to brag or anything.

But, if someone messes with us, things can get really ugly. Hehe.

 

Hyung also told me that we had lost two members due to some unnamed circumstances and we had two new members that had replaced the old ones. I hope they're nice ^o^ Hyung told me that their names were Jaesob and Hoon but Jaesob preffered to be called AJ. At least they sound nice ! ^^

Altough I would miss Xander and Kibum hyung. ;__; But life goes on ^^

I would meet hyung and the others outside the school gate at 08:30 AM. I have about an hour to prepare. I better start now.

 

 

Hyemi POV

 

~ Motdwen malman baeweoseo Motdwen jitman baeweoseo ~

I feel like only person on earth that has an alarm on their phone. Seriously. None of my friends in L.A had it and I doubt that someone has it here. But I gotta admit, that I love it <3  >8D IT'S A BETTER WAY TO START THE DAY! 

Unfortunetly I had a long battle with my Iphone yesterday. It wouldn't tell me how to set an alarm T___T But after som searching on google and looking in the manual, I found out. ON THAT YOU STUPID PHONE. 

 

I picked an outfit, I thought it was for the best to go simple today. Not to girly and not to ty.  I like it >8D I guess that in Korea it's like scandal to show your shoulders :s And I'm like "Okaaaaaaaaaaaay, then you should see how they dress in the states."

 

This is what I look like today:

Tumblr_lq5ufomqob1qktfh3o1_500_large

 

I made some porridge for breakfast, It's healthy :D And you stay full longer. Hehe, I'm on a diet xD 

 

Granpa mailed my the directions to the school yesterday so I was going know where it was located. Lucky for me, I wasn't so far away. Only a few blocks. That was a good distance to walk. I couldn't skate there beacause of my leg. Remember my skating yesterday? Yeah, karma got me. Could you call it karma? Ahh, whatsoever, my leg  is like half paralyzed so I can only walk slowly. I'm lucky that I can walk at all. 

I grabbed my cell phone and keys and then began to walk to school.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea, but 2NE1's "I am the best" inspired me to do this chapter :s Weird huh? And as you can notice, I'm home now! :D I came home at ... one hour ago >< 

And tomorrow school starts .______. I am not as excited as Kevin. Mostly because I go in the same class a one ... I guess you can call him a criminal O___O Last year he beat up a guy and that guy got some broken ribs O___O So yeah, I'm not so eager to start. Wish me luck T___T 

 

Hyemi: Aww.... Good luck Ella! ^^ *hugs*

Me: *sniffle* Thank you *hugs back*

 

Comments and Subscribers are loved! <3