In the belly of the b2st ~

School of music

I'm to lazy to post the colour coded thingie here =___= So I hope you remember them ^^

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyemi POV

 

The weeks passed by very fast, almost like Sonic-speed O_o I got closer with U-kiss and like I told you: Male 2NE1 xD 

 

I am now on my way to the cafeteria to eat some lunch. Really? Who could have guessed? I was walking alone because the unnies had to do something and Ukiss are ditching. Who could have thought about them ditching? O__o 

"Yah, Kwon Hyemi!" I recognized that voice... I turned around and saw that the voice belonged to Krystal. Just ing great. Now my days is ruined =_=

I decided to ignore her and keep on walking. I didn't have time for her. Can't she just leave me alone? T__T What have I done to her?

"YAH. Don't you dare walk away from me! Didn't your mom teach you some manners!? HUH!?" Okay, that's it. Nobody is going to talk about my mother.

"What do you want?" I made it sound as I didn't care, but I was actually boiling inside.

"I've seen that you hang around with Yang Yoseob much nowadays.

"Yeah. How does that concern you?"

"How that concerns me? Are you retarded or something?" I'm not retarded T___T I'm just a little slow ....

"No. But like I said, how does that concern you?" 

"It concerns me because everyone in this school, everyone I repeat, knows that Yang Yoseob is mine."

"Oh, I see. But, one question, then why have I've ever seen him with you?"

"He just doesn't know that I'm the one for him yet, I'm still working on it. And it was going just great untill you came along. Now, when I see Yoseob you are with him and I'm afraid I can't let you be around him anymore."

"I don't think that you can decide that. You see, I have something that is called 'free will'. Ever heard of that?"

"Just stay away from him!" And with that, she walked away, ofcourse with Luna and Sulli following her.  Kids nowadays, huh?

Since my day was pretty much ruined now, my appetite went away T__T Thank you very much Krystal!  

 

And since my appetite went away, I turned around and began to steer myself to the rooftop. The only place were the disgusting f(x) couldn't disturb me =_= 

"HYEMI-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~" 

 

I can only come up with one person who has that voice....

 

Yoseob POV

 

Finally! My math class is finally over! I thought I was going to die in there O__o All those numbers and equations just confuses my head >< 

 

My fellow bandmates have told me to introduce Hyemi-ah to them.. I don't think that is such a good idea. All of them are manwhores ... Well, except for Junhyung. He has a girlfriend. But Dongwoon,Doojoon,Hyunseung and Gikwang are players =_= I think they've slept with more girls than they've eated. AND THAT'S PRETTY MUCH. 

Doojoon is pretty fired up about meeting Hyemi though. I think he have seen her and was blinden by her beauty... I still don't think it's a good idea to introduce her to them... I thought yesterday. Junhyung came to me yesterday and he literally begged on his knees that I would introduce Hyemi to them. Why? Because he couldn't stand their complaining xD At first, I told him no. Then he got a little violence and one thing lent to another and abracadabra! Hyemi's gonna meet five guys! 

 

I saw her walking to the rooftop. Weird. Why would she go there? I decided to get her attention ^^

 

"HYEMI-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH~" I yelled. She turned around and her face went from O____O to =___________= WASN'T SHE HAPPY TO SEE ME!? TT___TT

 

"YAH.YANG YOSEOB, YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL! I'M STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD." She yelled back at me, clearly annoyed. 

"Minahe ~ Oppa was just so eager to tell you ;D"

"Eager to tell me what? O_o" Her voice went from annoyed to curious. Keke.

"You'll know when we get there!" I started to drag her to the cafeteria were the rest of B2ST were waiting.Alot of students were giving us weird looks.I can't help to smile.

 

We stood at the entrance to the cafeteria and I still had that smile on my face. Hyemi was still a bit mad at me for dragging her across the whole school, it's her own fault for walking to the rooftop in the first place >: 

 

I saw B2ST sitting in the middle of the place, Hyunseung looked half asleep, Gikwang was looking at girls, Dongwoon had his eyes in a book, Doojoon was trying to sort out the vegetables from the food and Junhyung wasn't there. He was probably with his girlfriend. I really like his girlfriend, she's sweet, kind and caring. Hard to figure out what she had found in Junhyung, one of the top players in school. And how Junhyung had fallen for her. I could tell you the story, but I don't have time! 

 

I took Hyemi-ah's hand and began to walk to the table.

 

Kevin POV

 

Me and the guys decided to stop by school for some lunch. Since almost all of us are broke and shool offers you free food xP 

 

We went in and took our regular table. The other guys went to get food and I stayed in case someone decided to steal our table. That would be unforgivable. 

I started to look around, I've hoped to see Hyemi, but no. My day was ruined T___T But then, I saw Yoseob enter the cafeteria and behind was Hyemi. She looked like she had run a marathon or something. Yoseob, on the other hand, was smiling like an idiot. I saw thet he took Hyemi's hand O_____O

 

OH, HE'S SO GETTING IT FOR TOUCHING MY HYEMI! GET YOUR DIRTY BEASTLY HANDS OFF MY PURE LITTLE ANGEL! KSJDFKHSFJDKGHJFDGDFG

They walked passed me and Hyemi was just looking down at the floor, blushing. I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN MAKE HER BLUSH LIKE THAT! Wait, they walked pass me... Where is he taking her!? Can he possibly be.... taking her to B2ST table? No, he can't do that. The whole school knows that B2ST are players and if Yoseob is taking her there, it would be like she was in the belly of the beast. So no, he wouldn't do that. I'm sure of it.^^

Oh, I lost them. Just great Kevin, just great. Wait, I see them! They're walking straight to ..... B2ST'S TABLE!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. She sits down and the other guys are starting to drool. Doojoon, drops his food, Hyunseung wakes up, Gikwang is staring seductively and Dongwoon looks up from his book. And Yoseob? He still smiles like an idiot. I am soooooooooooo killing him when I see him next time.

Yah, instead of just sitting here and complaining, why can't you just walk straight to Hyemi and rescue her?

And how do you think that I will save her?

You could ask if she wanna sit with you instead.

That's a great idea! Thanks conscience!

You're welcome ~

 

Just when I was about to stand up and walk over to Hyemi, an arm pulled me back to my seat. 

"Where are you going? We brought you your food you know and you are just ditching us..." Eli said. er =__= I guess I'll have to wait to after school so I can talk to her.....

 

Hyemi POV

 

Yoseob had brought me to introduce me to s. How sweet^^ Everyone was so nice, even though I could see that they were obliviousy flirting with me. But I didn't care. Doojoon started to talk about how they all meet and how they came up with the name "B2ST". It was a pretty intresting story, to be honest. Though I could feel a pair of eyes staring at me from behind all the time... But everytime when I turned around to see who it was, the felling was gone. Strange.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

UPDATED! 

What do you think about the story so far? Boring? Exciting? Funny? TELL MEEE~ 

 

Yesterday U-kiss's MV for "neverland" was released... What do you think about it? My personal opinion is:

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMFGKDKJFHJKDFDSF. I LOVE IT!!!! KEVIN IS <333333 AND AJ..... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH. CAN ANYBODY JUST COME AND FANGIRL WITH ME!? SINCE NONE OF MY FRIENDS ARE KISSME'S IT'S REALLY HARD TO FANGIRL AROUND THEM.. THEY'RE LIKE: "O___O Dude, wtf?" AND I'M LIKE: "But he's so handsomeeee~ I love that part were they dance in water, it's so hot!" AN THEY'RE STILL LIKE THIS: O_____O DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM HERE!? IT'S PRETTY DAMN HARD TO BE A FAN OF KPOP IN A SCHOOL WERE EVEYONE IS LISTENING TO MAINSTREAM .....

 

AND WHY AM I STILL SCREAMING? I DON'T KNOW. IT'S FUN! PARTY AND PARTY AND PARTY AND YEAH! 

 

ANYHOW,

 

SUBSCRIBE/COMMENT! <3 //ELLALEAWESOME