Scenarios

School of music

 

Jiyong POV

”KWON HYEMI, YOU CAN’T HIDE FROM THE ALMIGTY DRAGON!” I roared and lunged towards her.

Hyemi crawled backwards so she fell on the floor.

“GOT YOU!” 

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her up on the bed and locked her in a headlock.

“NOO JIYONG, PLEASE! SPARE MY LIFE!” she begged and tried to desperately wiggle out of my grasp.

“YOUR OWN FAULT!” I hissed and rubbed my knuckles on her head. 

“PLEASE I-OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCHHHHHHHHHHH THAT MOTHER*BEEB* HURTS YOU STUPID PIECE OF SH*T!” she elbowed my stomach, which hurt really bad may I add, so I loosened my grip on her.

She took her chance so she jumped off the bed ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind her.

“Aigoo..” I sighed and rubbed the spot where she had elbowed me.  

It hurt as hell =-=

Why must she be such a good fighter!?

It only gets harder and harder for me to punish her e___e

“Yah, Hyemi-ah, get out of there.” I called and knocked on the door.

“NO.”she retorted. “YOU’RE ONLY GOING TO DO HORRIBLE THINGS TO ME IF I DO!”

=_=

I wonder if anyone is hearing what we are doing…they might get the wrong idea…

“C’mon, Hyemi-ah. I was only joking! I would never hurt you.” I knocked the door again.

“Yeah right.” She snorted. “Remember that time I ACCIDENTALLY ruined your homework? Remember what you did? YOU LOCKED ME INTO MOM&DADS CLOSET FOR HOURS SO THAT I MISSED DINNER. I WAS SO HUNGRY THAT I CRIED.”

“I didn’t really lock you in…”

“And remember that time when I was teasing you when you had a girlfriend? I told you girlfriend that you slept in Spongebob PJs. Know what you did? YOU TOOK MY SKATEBOARD AND VANDALIZED IT WITH LIPSTICK! IT TOOK AGES TO CLEAN IT OFF! And I still wonder where you got the lipstick from though…”

“I was only joking when I did that. And it only took a week to clean it off.”

“MAYBE  A WEEK TO YOU, BUT TO ME IT WAS THE LONGEST WEEK I’VE EVER BEEN IN.”

I didn’t know what to say as an answer.

I guess that I’ve never been the best big brother, but I only did those things because I cared about her.

“And then you decided to move to Korea to ‘live you dream’  as you called it, you left me alone with mom and dad. Do you have any idea how much mom cried the day you left? Do you have any idea how angry dad was? He could have sudden outburst at me. AND I DUNNO WHY. Do you have any idea how depressed I was? The kids at school would throw paper balls at me and stick notes on my back that said ‘FUGLY’, ‘TOMBOY LOSER’ and ‘DEPRESSED ’. Do you have any idea how much it hurt me?” she said.

I never knew….

When I left I got the idea that it was for the best for the family. Dad had even said that my dream was hopeless and that he would never support it.

I thought they were happy without me…

I guess I was wrong…

“Hyemi-ah, I’m sorr-“

“Don’t be. I understand that you wanted to leave. I mean, to be an idol. I could give anything to be that…”

I could hear that she was crying.

Her voice was low and she was stuttering a little.

I heard the door open and I looked down at the little girl in front of me.

All the suffering she had to deal with.

Hyemi, I promise you that I’m going to be a brother that you can be proud of.

I reached my arms out for her and pulled her into my embrace.

“I’m so sorry Hyemi-ah. I promise to never hurt you again.” I didn’t realize that I was crying until I felt a tear slid down from my cheek onto Hyemi’s hospital gown.

“it’s okay oppa.” she cried and buried her face in my chest.

“Saranghae.” I whispered and tightened my grip on her.

“Nado saranghae.”

 

IU POV

The teacher walked and she looked rather sad.

O__O

“Class, I have something to announce.” She said and clapped her hands to get our attention.

“One of our students, Kwon Hyemi, is in the hospital and she…” the teacher sniffed a little.

SAID WHAT!? HYEMI IS IN THE HOSPITAL!?

“…she is…the doctors don’t know what to call it but she coughs blood and she faints randomly.” She continued.

O_O

WHAT THE ACTUAL !?

I looked at Yoseob in shock and he sent me the exact same one.

“Now, I know that some of you are friends with Hyemi-ah and I wonder if you could go to the hospital and just…see how she’s doing. Me and the teachers are very worried.” The teacher said and sad down.

“But, I heard that U-Kiss and 2NE1 are always there.  So why must any others go there?” one of the imbeciles in my class asked.

I rolled my eyes and adjusted my glasses.

The teacher ignored the student and said with a firm tone; “Do any of you want to go to see her?”

I quickly raised my arm, so did Yoseob and the rest of B2ST.

“So, IU and B2ST?” she asked us.

We nodded in unison and smiled at each other.

“Good, you can go see her after school.”

I smiled in victory and looked at Yoseob and he did the same xD

When school ended me and the B2ST boys ran out of the school and we took a cab to the hospital.

When we arrived outside the big building we hurriedly ran to the receptionist.

“Which room is patient Kwon Hyemi in?” Doojoon asked her and showed one of his famous smile.

“Room 234.” She retorted.

“Thanks!” Doojoon said and we all ran to the elevator.

“I hope she’s okay…” I whispered and looked down at the floor.

“Yeobo, I know Hyemi-ah and she’s a fighter. She won’t give up that easily^^” Yoseob smiled and put his arm around my shoulders.

I smiled back at him just then, the elevator stopped at Hyemi’s floor and we all stepped out.

 

Author POV

The group eagerly searched for Hyemis room and one annoyed Junhyung, two singing dancing machines and hyper maknae later, they found it.

IU silently knocked on the door.

B2ST pressed their ears against the door, trying to hear something.

They only heard the sound of the TV, so they decided to enter the room.  

 

Hyemi POV

Jiyong left after a couple of minutes because he and Big Bang was going to perform at Special Stage tomorrow and he needed to practice.

I was lying in my bed, watching TV.

TBH, that’s the way I’m spending my days here e_e

When I heard a light knock on the door.

I didn’t make and effort to tell the one who was knocking to come in, because the door was slightly open =-=

The door creaked open and to my surprisement, B2ST and IU were standing there, smiling.

My eyes instantly filled themselves with tears, tears of joy.

“W-what are you doing here?” I asked and tried not to cry.

“The teacher told-MMMMMMHHH!” Dongwoon began but Doojoon quickly put his hand over his mouth.

“We haven’t seen you in such a long time, we missed you.” Gikwang pouted and walked up to me and sat down on the edge of the bed.

He put his arms around my waist and pulled me into a hug and before I knew it, the whole B2ST + IU was hugging me.

Even though I was happy, I had to push them off or else I wouldn’t be able to breathe properly.

“Guys, I appreciate this but…I CAN’T BREATHE!”

They chuckled but soon let go.

“Hey, that could be a great song!” Yoseob exclaimed and I could swear that I saw a light bulb above his head xD “I can’t take my breath, breath, breath ~” He sang and began to do a dance were he covers his mouth with his hands while he did something with his foot xD

“You’re a genius Yoseob!” Doojoon agreed and began to dance with him.

“I don’t know about that Doojoon…” I said.

“ I DA NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Yoseob sang.”You’re a genious Hyemi-ah!” he said and gave me a thump up.

IU giggled from the corner of the room.

I could see the way she was looking at Yoseob..maybe…

“Hey IU, come here.” I whispered and motioned her to come to me.

“What is it Hyemi-ah?” she innocently asked and adjusted her glasses.

MUST.

RESIST.

CUTENESS.

“Are you and Yoseob dating?” I asked and raised my eyebrow.

IUs eyes widened and she quickly shook her head.

“Your face is telling the opposite ;)” I said and showed her my ‘pedo’ smile.

“N-no, you are w-wrong Hyemi-a-ah. Me and Yoseob oppa aren’t da-“

“YOU CALL HIM OPPA! YOU ARE DATING HIM!”

“DO NOT!”

“YOU DO!”

“DO NOT!”

Yoseob and Doojoon had now stopped their dancing and they + the rest of them were looking at me and IU in confusion.  (they didn’t hear when I asked IU if she was dating Yoseob)

“IU-ah, are you cheating on me?!” Yoseob asked and pouted.

“Yeah IU, are you cheating on Yoseob? ;)” I smiled my pedo smile once again.

“NO! I MEAN  YES, NO I MEAN NO. NO, I MEAN YES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH D:”

“Keke, there’s no need to deny it. You and Yoseob are dating ~”

“Yeah…we are…” IU said and looked down at the floor.

Her face was scarlet red and she looked really cute.

“MY GIRLFRIEND IS SO CUTE!” Yoseob exclaimed and hugged her from the side.

Me and the rest of the B2ST boys burst out into laughter at the cute couple.

“By the way Hyemi-ah, how is it between you and Kevin?” Hyunseung asked and tried not contain his laughter.

“It’s good^^ He, U-Kiss and 2NE1 unnies are practicing for Special Stage today. That’s why they’re not here.” I said.

“OH , SPECIAL STAGE! WE GOTTA PRACTISE; IT’S TOMORROW FOR GOD’S SAKE!” Doojoon shrieked and became serious in the blink of an eye.

“OMG, WE’RE SORRY HYEMI-AH BUT WE GOTTA GO!” Junhyung apologized and began to push the other members out of the door.

“It’s okay^^ Just promise to come and visit me more often okay?”

“NEH!” they shouted from the corridor.

“I’m also sorry Hyemi-ah, but I got to practice too.” IU also apologized and hugged me.

“It’s okay. “ I smiled.

“Are you coming tomorrow to watch us? :D”

“Maybe, if I beg the nurses xD You’ll see^^”

“Okay, I hope that you can make it^^ See you  ~” she waved goodbye, I waved back and just like that, I was alone again. 

 

-----------------

 

Extra long chapter because I haven't updated in a while e__e *hides in a corner*

Btw, while I was gone, I've been reading kpop scenarios xD

And I've been thinking....maybe I should start to write some too? :D 

Comment what you think^^ 

Super Junior: You should write SuJu scenarios :D 

Big Bang: NO, she should write Big Bang scenarios ;D

B2ST: NO, she should write B2ST scenarios :D 

Me: Guys,I think I'm going to write all kind of Kpop scenarios :D 

SuJu: YAH, ONLY ABOUT US!

Boyfriend: NO! 

Me: GUYS! *smacks Suju's heads* Stopd with the diva-ing =__=

SuJu: WE'RE NO DIVAS!

Me: OKAY, NOT ALL OF YOU! 

SuJu: BUT WHO ARE DIVAS THEN?!

Me: I'm not gonna mention any name but...*points at Heechul* HEECHUL AJHUSSI!

Heechul: I'M NOT A DIVA! HOW DARE YOU? *diva pose* AND I'M NOT AN AJSHUSSI! I'M AN OPPA! O-P-P-A! 

Me: BUT YOU'RE SO OLD!

Heechul: I'M NOT OLD! IT'S YOU WHO ARE SO YOUNG! 

Me: RATHER YOUNG THAN OLD! 

Heechul: AH *walkes away, diva style* 

Me: Hehe!

Hyemi: That was mean...

Me: You're right....HEECHUL OPPA, WAIT! I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN IT! *chases after*

Hyemi: These kids, really =___=

Yoseob: SUBBERS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED TO DEATH! *random*