Hyemi-ah!

School of music

"WAAAH, I'm full!" Teruki said and patted his stomach. "You're lucky Teruki-senpai, you can eat so much without getting fat T__T I'm jealous.." I pouted.

"Hyemi-chan, you're not fat!" Haru said and threw his arm over my shoulders. I shook him off. "Kawaiiiiiii~" He said and pinched my cheeks.

"YAH. THAT HURTS"

"HAHAHA, YOU'RE SO CUTEEEE~" He exclaimed and hugged me, which made the other members laugh. I glared at them and they instantly stopped.

Haru let go of me and we decided to order desert, even though I told them not to.

The waitress came with what we ordered and we all digged in.

"It's so yummy ~" I exclaimed and shoved a spoon of chocolate ice cream into my mouth.

"I knooow~" The others coed.

When we were done, we went to a park. Yuuki said that he had a specia place to show us.

We arrived and my jaw fell to the ground.

JapanRainyBridge.jpg

"Wow Yuuki, this is amazing!" We said in unison and looked at the beautiful view in amazment.

"hehe ~" He sheepisly said and scratched the back of his head.

We sat down at a bench near the lake. Some ducks swam by and Takuya took out some bread crumbs out of his pocket and began to feed them.

"Takuya...When did you get those? O_o" I asked him and pointed at the crumbs.

"I bought some on the way here ^_^"

"Oh.."

 

Kevin POV

 

"WHERE ARE WEEE!?" Eli asked/yelled.

We had been walking around, trying to find Hyemi. But Tokyo is really big, have you noticed? T___T

"Aigoo..."

"Hey, there's a park over there. Should we try to get some rest?" Bom suggested and pointed to a park that looked rather peaceful.

We nodded and began to walk.

 

"Oh, look at those boys over there. They look cute^^" Dara said and pointed to a bunch of boys that were sitting on one of the benches.

"I'm cuter.." Kiseop mumbled and pouted. Dara giggled and patted his head, which made him smile.

We sat down at a bench near the little lake, across the boys on the bench.

That's when my heart started to beat faster. Faster and faster and I didn't know why.

I swallowed hard and squinted my eyes, trying to have a better look at the boys.

One of them had a a big hat and sunglasses, another one had brown short hair, one had black hair with blonde higlights, one had brown hair with lots of earpiercings. But there were two more..One had blonde, short hair the other one had blue long hair.

"Kevin, what are you looking at?" Dongho asked. He looked at where my eyes were looking at and he gasped and pointed at them.

"IT'S HYEMI-AH AND THAT AKIHARU DUDE!" He exclaimed and stood up.

 

Hyemi POV

 

"IT'S HYEMI-AH AND THAT AKIHARU DUDE!" I heard someone shout.

I looked up and saw 2NE1 and U-Kiss sitting on the bench across us.

My heart started to beat faster adn I quickly stood up.

"HYEMI-AH!" I heard Kevin shout behind me.