LET'S HAVE A HEART TO HEART TO HEART TALK! (4Minute ftw!! >8DD)

School of music

Hyemi POV

 

The dinner slowly became awkwardly silent. 

 

2NE1 and U-kiss were staring at me and Kevin.  It was really awkward.

I decided to try to break the silence between us. 

"So, how was your food CL unnie?^^" I nerviously smiled.

"Good." She curtly replied.

 

The dinner contiuned like that. Kevin and I gave up to try to start a normal conversation.

"Oppa?" I whispered to him so the others wouldn't hear. "Mmh?" He replied.

"The unnies and the oppas are starting to freak me out."

"I agree." 

"What should we do?" 

"Hmm.....We have two options."

"Okay..."

" Option one, we could declare food war and start to throw our food at them so they would ease up.."

"Oppa, wtf? O__o"

"Or, we could pay the bill and run out of here as fast as we could." He smirked.

"Hmm...I think I go for option number two. But I have a plan that is kind of alike with yours...wanna hear?"

He nodded.

"I say that I'm going to the toilet, when I'm actually going outside the restaurant and stands behind that window." I pointed to the window behind me."and when you have payed the bill, I give you the 'signal' and you also excuse yourself for the toilet, when you're also going outside so meet you then we ditch them. Sounds good?"

Kevin looked at me and smirked.

"Impressive Hyemi-ah."

"Thank you oppa^^"

"But I agree with your plan." He said and nodded.

We sat up straight. The others were still staring at us, but they could have possibly have heard what we said. We had talked in a reallyyyy low voice. Keke.

Kevin coughed and that was my cue.

"Excuse me for a minute." I said as I stood up and began to walk to the toiled. Just when I was out of sight for the others, I went to the exit and walked outside the restaurant and leaned to the window.

 

Kevin POV

 

Hyemi went to the "toilet". The other followed her with their eyes untill she was out of sight.

Sigh, was it so hard to accept? That me and Hyemi are a couple? Geez  =___=

I called the waiter and said that we wanted the bill.

2NE1 and U-kiss were still staring at me. It were like their ears were shout off so they couldn't hear what I said O__o Creepy.....

The waiter came with the bill, I signed it and put the money on it. The waiter leaved us.

The other's eyes was glued on me. Gulp.

*Hyemi-ah, hurry!* I tought as I looked out the window.

I saw Hyemi, jumping and waving frantically at me.

I think that's the signal.... OH RIGHT. I SHOULD RUN NOW. 

I quickly stood up. The other people in the restaurant looked at me with shocked expressions. 

"Hyung... What are you doing?" Dongho spook up. It was the first thing one of them ever said. 

"I.....must go to the toilet..." 

Their eyes went bigger than they're already was.

"Are you going too....." 

"WHAT THE HELL DONGHO!? YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT KEVIN AND HYEMI ARE GOING TO..........." Eli yelled at our not-so-innocent-maknae. 

"WHAT THE ACTUAL DONGHO!? HYEMI IS WAS TO INNOCENT FOR THAT KIND OF STUFF, AND YOU KNOW THAT!" CL also yelled at the maknae.

"YEAH, AND YOU SHOULD BE THE MAKNAE!" 

The continued to scold Dongho for thinking erted things. 

Who knew that he thought of thi kind of things? T___T 

I looked at the window and Hyemi was still jumping like a maniac xD She's so cute~

 

*IDIOT, YOU SHOULD RUN NOW!* My head screamed at me. 

I obeyed my brain and slowly began to walk out of the restaurant. Luckily, none of 2NE1 or U-kiss noticed, they were busy with yelling at Dongho xD

When I was out of the restaurant, Hyemi came running towards me.

"YAH, what took you so long?" She said as she catched her breath.

"Mianhe, Dongho said something and the others freaked out." 

"Dongho spoke? O__o" 

I nodded. "Yeah xD" 

"Wow... what did he say?" 

"Erhm...something stupid, as always !" I sheepisly said. 

She chuckled. 

How could she be so cute? >8DDDDD 

"Soo...where should we go?" I asked her. She looked at me then at the road.

"Hm... It's pretty late but maybe we could walk to my house? It's not that far away." 

I nodded and took her hand. She blushed and looked down. 

....I JUST WANTED PINCH HER CHEEKS! ........

I squeezed her hand, my heart was beating rapidly. It felt like it would jumo out of my heart any second.

"Hyemi-ah...Can I ask you something?" I've been wanting to ask her this for a while now...

"Sure"

"Why did you move to Korea?"

She frooze. Her face went expressionless. Her eyes went completely dark. I could see that this was a sensitive subject.

"I'm sorry, you don't have to an-"

"No. I'll tell you."

She sighed and began to tell me.

"A few months ago, my parents and I decided to go to the beach, since it was my mom and dad's 5th year anniversary. While in the car, I told dad something and he laughed, which got I'm unfocused on the road. (He drived the car) He lost control of the steering wheel and drove into a little office building. I fainted when we crashed and when I woke up I was in a hospital bed. I asked were my parents were and the nurse told me that they didn't survive. I brokw down. All day long I would only stay in my room, not eating and not talking to anyone. My grandpa saw this and suggested that I would've moved. He didn't say were though, only that I would sell our old house and start a new life somewhere. My parents left me with lots of money so I had many options. And since both of my parents are from korea, I decided to move there."

Wow.

I didn't know that her parents were dead. I didn't know that she broke down.  I thought I knew her, but... I didn't.

I could hear that she cried. 

My heart felt as if it was being stabbed  a hundred times. 

"Hyemi-ah....I'm sorry that I brought it up..I shouldn't..."

"No, it's not your fault. I'm just being sensitive." She dried her tears with her sleeve. 

I felt so hopeless. 

I've made her cry two times now. Because of me, she had spilled tears. 

"But it's okay now. See? Since I moved here, I've made some awesome friends. And an awesome boyfriend." She flashed her beautiful eye smile.

My stabbed heart healed at once. 

I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her into a hug. 

 

"And I got an awesome girlfriend" I said asI hugged her tighter.

 

"Thank you Oppa." She pulled away, and pecked me on the cheek.

My cheeks went from normal to red at once. 

 

---------------------

 

YAAAY, UPDATED! 

 

 

Keke, I listened to U-kiss's "I like you" while writing this chapter xD LOLING SO HARD AT THEIR HAIRSTYLES XDDDD

 

And...I doubt that any of you care about this but...

 

My facebook: Ella Öquist (My profile picture is me on a green wood ponny xD) 

My twitter: EllaLeAwesome

My Tumblr: http://lifeofakpopobsessedgirl.tumblr.com

 

Don't be afraid of adding me as a friend on facebook^^ Love it when people send friends requests to me xD And don't be afraid of adding me as a friend here too!

 

Well, I should go and make some food. I'm hungry xDDD