I'm sorry for hurting you...

School of music

Akiharu POV

 

Why won't she open the door? 

I know that she's in there, I heard her scream 'Go away!' and her kick on the door. Was she really that mad at me?

 

Flasback~

 

Narrator POV

Akiharu was just about to walk into the gate when he heard a girls high voice behind him. He turned arouond and saw Hyemi standing there.

"Haru-kun....I need to talk to you.." She said and looked down at the grey cement floor. "Okay, but be quick." He said.

Hyemi dragged him to the corner of the big room, were no-one could see them. 

"Haru....I've been thinking alot and...At first, I tried to fight it, but with time it kinda grew on me. And I don't expect you to feel the same way but-"

Akiharu held his breath and watched the younger girl in front of him in shock. He knew what she was going to say.

"-I think I like you..." She whispered and squeezed her eyes shut and prepared for the worst. Her heart was beating fast and her face had the colour of santa claus's pants, red.

Akiharu looked at the short girl. He couldn't believe what he just had heard....His crush had confessed to him. The girl that he had been in love with since they were little kids had now confessed to him. Words couldn't describe how happy he was.

He was just about to hug Hyemi but then he remembered - he was going to Japan. 

He knew that if he told her that he liked her, what would happen next? They wouldn't be able to talk for so long because Haru's plane was about to leave the ground in a couple of minutes. And they wouldn't be able to see eachother for god know how long.

Sure, they could always visit eachother once in a while, but how often? Last time he checked, round-trip tickets to Japan from America wasn't exactly cheap.

And Hyemi would maybe grow tired of him...He wouldn't know, but he didn't want to take the risk. 

He would hurt her by doing this, but it was for her own good.

*I'm sorry Hyemi-ah..but I love you to much to hurt you* He thought.

"Pfft. You like me? Why am I not surprised." He laughed.

Hyemi looked at her crush in confusion.

"You know Hyemi-chan, you're really cute. But you're to naive for me. You know, the woman in Japan are alot mor mature. Which fits my taste better. Besides, I never liked you. Not in that way." He hissed and walked away from her.

Hyemi only stared into empty space. How could this happen? She thought and could feel the tears in her eyes. She turned around and saw Akiharu standing in front of the gate, smirking. He waved at her then walked away.

Hyemi tried to keep a pokerface but she failed pretty much. Tears were streaming down her red cheeks. She covered with her hands as she runned out of the airport.

That day, she swore to never be weak again.

 

End of flashback

 

Why did I say those things? I screwed it up.

When I heard that she had a boyfriend I couldn't help to feel sad. And I was mad at myself for letting her go.

But I was even more angry at myself when I heard that her boyfriend broke up with her for some . Seriously, I could kill him.

And you may wonder were I get all this information from? Simple, I called Jiyong. 

At first, he was ranging about me breaking his dear little sister's heart, then he said that the exact thing had just recently happened. I asked what he meant and he began explainig about this guy, Kevin and his friends.

I snapped out of my thinking and decided to try to make her open the door.

"Hyemi-chaan~" I sang with my donal duck voice, she loves it when I do that voice xD

No answer. I sighed and sat down at the cold floor with my back against the door.

Since she probably wasn't going to answer or open the door, I decided to speak my heart out.

"Hyemi...the day you confessed to my, I was really happy. You have no idea how happy I was. It just...I was afriad to lose and hurt you, that's why I turned you down. But ever since I left you at the airport, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Not a single day could pass without you walking around in my head. And whenever something funny or sad happened, I always wanted to talk to you about it. Everytime I thought about your smile, butterflies appeared in my stomach..." I paused. "But I'm really sorry for hurting you. And I just want tou to know that I'm always here for you. Like a brother."

When I was done. I could feel that I was on the verge of tears. I pushed them away and looked up from the floor. 

And I could swear to god that I saw blonde boy standing there, but he ran away before I could see who it was.

 

 

Kevin POV

 

I was going to Hyemi's place today so maybe I could talk to her. But what do I hear and see when I walk into the appartment house?

A guy sitting outside her door, confessing to her.

"But ever since I left you at the airport, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Not a single day could pass by without you walking around in my head. And whenever something funny or sad happened, I always wanted to talk to you about it. Everytime I thought about your smile, butterflies would appear in my stomach. But I'm really sorry for hurting you. And I just want you to know that I'm always here for you. Like a brother." The guy confessed.

I didn't think about anything else but to get the hell out of there before he would see me. 

I rand out of the building, to my car. I hit my head to the stearing wheel and cried. *I wish that that would be me..Confessing to her. Telling her that I'm really sorry for hurting her..But instead there's a guy that I don't know sitting outside her apartment, doing my job. I feel so hopeless.* I though and cried more.

 

------------

 

Depressing chapter....

 

And for you who don't know who Akiharu Tsukiyama is....

tumblr_lm5vimUUJy1qhhay9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lj061wUoTU1qaazjyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lggwe0t2mM1qdw8vlo1_500.jpg

IT'S MIKU FROM MY FAVORITE BAND OF ALL TIMES, AN CAFE! 

 

AND KEEP COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING! YOUR COMMENTS ARE GIVING ME STRENGTH TO UPDATE! <3