Lunch.

School of music

Daesung POV

 

We sat down at a table together with 2NE1 and Hyemi-ah.

"So, 2NE1, meet Big Bang. Big Bang, meet 2NE1." Hyemi said and nodded at us.

Me and the rest of the members waved at the four girls in front of us. They only stared at us. Why are they staring!? TT__TT

Are we that ugly? .___.

Hyemi pinched a girl with yellow hair in the side and whispered something to her. Yellow haired girl snatched and shook her head.

She coughed awkwardly and smiled at us. "My name is Lee Chaerin and I'm the leader."

"And this is Park Bom,Sandara Park and Gong Minji." She pointed to the other girls that still were staring at us.

CL then turned her head to Jiyong. Her face became really red as Jiyong smiled at her. She turned away quickly and began to stare at the floor.

"Well...." Hyemi said and blew her bangs.

She looked at her members and sighed deeply. "I'm very sorry about them....They're a bit shocked."

I nodded. "I understand that^^"

She smiled at me. "Well, how are guys going to do with all your schedules and all that?" She asked us.

We looked at eachother, deciding which one of us who would answer.

"I guess...We have to talk to manager hyung about how long we will be gone." Taeyang said.

"But won't your fans be angry with this?"

"No, I hope they don't. If they really are our fans, they will understand."

"Okay. But one more thing, what is someone recognizes you?"

"We have disguies. Besides, I don't think the people here will recognize us. You know, we're not that big after all."

"Ah, okay."

Hyemi looked down on her plate and began to chew on her food. She then began to explain to us about the 'Special Stage'.

And all this time, Bom, Sandara and Minji were staring at us. It became really uncomfortable.

Hyemi sensed this and poked all of them in the sided, which made the snatch in surprise.

"YAH, Hyemi-ah! You know that I'm ticklish!" Sandara said. Hyemi chuckled and nodded at us. Sandara turned her head and saw us looking at her. Her face became crimson red and she quickly  looked down. "S-sorry for staring at you..." She apologized.

"It's okay^^" Taeyang said and flashed his eye smile at her.

 

Bom and Minji apologized to us also. They were adorable >w<

 

Jiyong POV

That CL girl..she's quite cute....When she looked at me, I could feel my heart do flips.

Molla.

 

--------

 

SHORT CHAPTER, BUT I'M IN SCHOOL AND REALLY STRESSED!

But now you got to see what Dae is thinking^^ 

Btw, I've already began to  pair them up ~