Short chapter....

School of music

I'M BACK ES!

------------------------

 

Yoseob POV

I couldn't believe that Hyemi and Kevin are dating....

JKDHSJJDFSF

Why did I even go to this sleep over? Did Xander hyung invite me on purpose so that I would be able to see this? To see the girl of my dreams with another guy?

My heart felt like it was being stabbed by  thousands knifes. It hurt so much.

To see Hyemi-ah smiling and laughing in another mans arms was too much. And to see the mans arms wrapped around her waist was even more painful. To see her give all of her love to him and not to me. FML.

"Oppa, what are you thinking about?" Hyemi said and looked up at me from the floor. Her eyes were full of concern and curiousness.(A/N is that even a word?)

I sighed.

"Nothing important." I forced a smile. She raised an eyebrow on confusion then turned her attention to Kevin, who was chatting happily with Eli.

I excused myself to the toilet.

When I stood up and began to walk to where the bathroom was, I could feel Hyemi's worried eyes on my back.

Mianhe.

 

Hyemi POv

 

Yoseob was acting strange. Like, he was hiding something from me. And I didn't like it when people kept stuff away from me. Espically when it was someone I cared about.

"Yah, do you think Yoseob oppa is acting strange?" I called out to the group.

The others were playing with some cards and didn't seem to hear what I said. Sigh. Even Kevin were not paying me any attention. Range mode, on.

"YAH!" I yelled out in my megaphone.

Everyones heads were now turned at me. They're eyes looking as bored as ever.

"Do you think Yoseob oppa is acting strange?" I asked them in an annoyed tone.

"Ehh...no?" Eli said and he made it sound as it was the most obvious thing on the planet.

The others nodded their heads in unison.

"So you don't think he's acting strange?" I leaned in to them and raised my eyebrow.

They shook their heads and turned their attention back to the card game.  I sat down and sighed in defeat. My aoartment was full with idiots =_= Well, except from me and Yoseob. We are the only smart ones in here 8D

Speaking of him, where did he go? Oh right, he went to the toilet xD He had been there for a while now..I wonder what he's doing..?

 

Kevin POV

 

Hyemi is worrying for Yoseob. Pfft.

Yoseob is only being so... fdjkhfjksdfhsdjkfhkjsdf. WHY IS HE EVEN HERE? FKJDSKFHSDKJF

IF HE EVEN LAYS A FINGER ON MAH GIRL, IMMA KICK HIS !

 

 

 

Author POV

 

While Hyemi was worrying for he friend and Kevin was killing Yoseob in his head, Yoseob was on the toilet. (A/N NO !)

Yoseob had decided to go home. He didn't want to be near Hyemi. Well, he didn't want to be near Kevin to be exact.

He came out of the toilet and said that s had called and asked him to meet up with him. 2NE1 and U-Kiss didn't really seem to care.

Only Hyemi had stood up and hugged him. He didn't really know why.

"Well, I guess I'll see you on monday^^" She said and pulled away from the hug. Yoseob nodded and walked out of the apartment with a sad expression on his face. He began to think about Kevin huggin Hyemi and the thought of that...made him tear up. He could feel the tears trickle down his cheeks.

He continued to walk around the streets of Seoul, not caring about the stares he gained from the people around him.

 

Krystal POV

 

OK.

THAT IS GOING DOWN.

SHE MADE MY LITTLE YOSEOB CRY.

I was spying on him earlier today and saw that he was walking around the streets, crying. I didn't need to spy anymore to know that that Kwon Hyemi made him like that.

Kwon Hyemi, be ready to enter hell.

 

--------------

 

I'M BACK ES!

HAVE YOU MISSED ME!?

I'VE MISSED YOU ~ FKJDKLFHLDKJ

 

2NE1: YAAY, THE AUTHOR IS BACK!

U-kiss: YAAAAY!

B2ST: LET'S CELEBRATE!

Me: HOW!?

B2ST: LET'S DO THE V.I.U DANCE!

ALL: YEAAAH!

Gikwang: I'M SO YYYY

Me: I know Gikwang, I know....

U-kiss: WE LOVE YOU, AUTHOR!

image

Me: I LOVE YOU TOOO! <3

Okay.... HAVE YOU MISSED ME!? *points at readers* CAUSE IF YOU HAVEN'T, I'M NOT GOING TO UPDATE! MOHAHAHAHHA. I'M SO EVIIIL.* moustache*

 OKAY, IMMA GO NAO. I'M IN SCHOOL.

BECAUSE I NAUGHTY NAUGHTY~

 

BAAI. <3