Comforting

School of music

I gasped in horror and slumped down at the floor.

The blood was dripping on the floor and the sound of it filled the apartment.

"W-w-who..?" I stuttered and pulled my legs up.

My whole body was shaking and my eyes were red and puffy from all the crying.

Then, I heard the door open and shut.

I looked up and saw a panting Jiyong standing before me.

"My little baby.." He worridly said and bent down to my level. He wrapped  his arms around my body and whispered sincerly; "Who would do this to you?"

"Molla oppa." I sniffed.

He began to my back; "We'll work this out." He comforted.

I nodded a little and smiled. "Thank you for coming here."

"That's what older brothers like me are for^^." He chuckled.

 

Kevin POV

 

I had this feeling in my gut.

Something didn't feel right.

"Hyung, what is it? You look pale.." Dongho innocently asked.

I looked pale?

"It's just..I have this feeling in my stomach. Like, something have happened to Hyemi-ah. Something really bad." I sighed.

"You know, Minzy told me she had the same feeling. The whole 2NE1 had." He said.

The whole 2NE1? If they also have it, something must've happened.

I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed CL's number.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Ne, CL?"

"Hey Kevin^^"

"I gotta tell you something..."

"Oh, what is it?"

"I keep having this feeling. It's like something have happened. To Hyemi-ah.."

She didn't answer. I couldn't even hear her breathing.

"Are you there?" I worridly asked.

"Ne. About Hyemi-ah you say?"

"Yeah. Should I worry?"

She sighed. "Wait a minute."

I could her put the phone away, then she called on the other members. I couldn't hear that she told them though. But after a while, she was back.

"Meet us at Hyemi's in five minutes. Tell the rest of the guys to come to."

"Did something happen?"

"We don't know. But we must check it out. She's our friend after all. But.."

"What do you mean?"

"Krystal."

I quickly hung up and told the other guys that we had to go to Hyemi's place.

 

Jiyong POV

Hyemi quickly fell asleep.

I carried her bridalstyle to her bedroom and gently put her down on the bed.

She was breathing deeply and her face looked worried. Like she was..I don't know what to call it.

I walked out to the livingroom, where everything were a complete mess.

I sat down at the vandalised couch.

Then, I heard a desparate knocking on the door.

Who could even knock? The door is open....

"It's open!" I shouted.

I heard the door open and a bunch of girls and boys pooled into the apartment.

"Hey Jiyong, where's-" CL stopped and looked at the scene in front of her.

"Ohh, she's going down. This is horrible!" She yelled in fury and cracked her knuckles.

"That's taking it to far." Bom growled.

"I can't believe that Krystal did this..." Dara gasped.

"IMMA KILL HER." Minzy screamed and bawled her fists.

"Where is she? Hyemi-ah?" Kevin asked with worry written all over his face.

"She fell asleep, so I carried her to her bedroom." I said and looked away from his gaze.

He walked into the bedroom and closed the door behind him.

CL sat down beside me and leaned her head against my shoulder.

My heart started to beat faster and in the corner of my eye, I could see Eli sending me deathglares. Keke xD Jealous are we?

"Jiyong..It's so unfair. Why her?" She asked and looked up at me with sadness in her eyes.

"I don't know Chaerin-ah...I don't know.."

 

Kevin POV

I sat down on the bed, next to Hyemi.

She looked so peaceful when she lust layed there. I tucked a string of her hair behind her ear and sighed.

Why would all this happen to her? What had she done to deserve all this? Aish.

Well, I'm glad that she's okay.

 

---------------

 

My updates may be fewer this week, I got two tests to study to and an essay to finish in two weeks. So I'm really sorry TT___TT

Keep the Subscribing anfd commenting up! My heart always skips a beat when I see a new comment! It makes me so happy T__T