Haru...?

School of music

Bom POV

 

"DAMMIT!" Sandara yelled and slammed her hands at the keyboard in frustration.

"What is it?" Chaerin asked and tried to see what was on the screen. " I tried to hack into Hyemi-ah mail to see where she boked her ticket, but ut failed." She sighed.

We had tried to hack into Hyemis mail and other stuff for over 24 hours. Without any success :/

U-Kiss was sprawled all over the floor and only 2NE1 were 'Alive' xD Well, many cups of coffe is really working!

I sat down at the couch and tried hard not to fall asleep. It felt really hopeless to even try. So many hours and not getting any sleep.

"Now what do we do?" Minzy asked as she rubbed her eyes. We all shrugged our shoulders, not knowing.

 

Hyemi POV

 

"FINALLY!" I exclaimed and threw the last pile och clothes into the washingmachine. The feeling that I felt at that moment was unbeatable xD

The whole day I had been cleaning my new apartment and lemme tell you, it wasn't easy. Nor fun.

It was really hard to find a vaccumcleaner, THEY DON'T SELL THEM ANYWERE GODDAMMIT!

So know I was chilling on my couch, thinking about walking down to a Seven Eleven and rent a movie :/ Hmm, maybe I should?

I grabbed my over-sized black hoodie and walked out of the apartment, leaving the TV on.

While I was walking down the streets, I could help but to feel like someone was stalking me. I turned around to look if someone was following me and damn right I was.

Behind me there was a group of middle aged men, walking towards me. I began to walk faster, maybe they would turn around realizing it was hopeless?

"Hey little girl, stop!" They yelled after me. I increased my pace, walking faster. Then, I could feel one of the mans hand griping around my wrist. "Listen to me!"

He spun mer around so I was facing him him. His hot breath brushing against my cheek. "Want to come with us and have som fun?"

"No." I curtly said and tried to shake him off me, but I failed. He tightened his grip around my wrist and I felt myself starting to panic.

"P-please let me g-g-go ..." I pleaded and could feel tears burning in my eyes. "Oh, because you're asking so nice, no."

His free hand were brushing against my arm and he began to my hoodie. My hoodie fell to the ground and now he began trying to pull my tee off.

Tears were streaming down my cheeks and began to sob quietly. "HELP, SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I shouted out in the night. The older man laughed for himself, "No-ones gonna hear you sweetheart.."

"GET OFF ME!" I yelled and kicked him in the crotch. The man uttered a low 'ouch' and he let go of my wrist.

I began to run away from the man but some other blocked my way. "Hey, don't run away from us ~" said he and began to my arm.

"DON'T TOUCH ME." I growled and knee-kicked him in the stomach. The man fell to the ground, muttering something like, "Damn brat.." or somethine like that.

Okay, two down. One more to go.

I looked around me, searching for the third guy but he was already on the ground, whincing in pain.

Who did this? I asked myself as I brushed of my clothes and picked up my hoodie. "Great, now I must wash this one too T___T"

But I couldn't help but to wonder who knocked the third guy down...

Then I saw a short figure walking towards me. He had blonde hair and was wearing some kind of Oshare- Kei clothing.... It can't be...

 

Akiharu POV

 

I was walking around, trying to find a Seven Eleven, when I suddenly heard a high pitched scream.

I checked where the scream came from and to my surprisement, I see Hyemi  knee-kicking an older man in the guts and another one of the ground.

Wow, who knew that she could fight like that? O__o I'm scared now...

I then decided to help her so I stepped forward and fan kicked one of the guys over the face, causing him fall backwards. His nose was bleeding and his neck didn't look so good. Maybe he should go to a doctor, I snickered at my humor.

Then I saw Hyemi staring at me. I walked up to her and gave her one of my famous smile.

 

Hyemi POV

 

"Haru-kun..Is that you?" Said I.

"Yeah^^ Nice to see you, Hyemi-chan ~" He chuckled and winked at me.

I blinked a few times, trying to take in what just had happened.

Inhale, exhale.

"Akiharu Tsukiyama.......ARE YOU PLANNING TO SCARE ME LESS OR WHAT?! FIRST, YOU RANDOMLY SHOWS UP OUTSIDE MY APARTMENT, BEGGING FOR FORGIVENESS AND NOW YOU ARE HERE. ARE YOU STALKING ME!? O__O" I yelled at him.

Haru sighed then brought me into his embrace. "What the-" I began.

"I missed you.." He breaths.

I stayed quiet as I tried to break free from the hug. "Let me go.."

"No." He firmly said and tightened his grip on me.

"You know, if you don't let me go, I could kick you in the crotch like I did on the other dude."

He released me and backed away. "In the crotch?"

"Mhm-mhm^^" I beamed.

"You know, that's really dangerous."

I giggled and hooked arms with Haru. "Haru-kun, I've missed you^^"