Hanging out ~

School of music

Hyemi POV

 

~Rokkugo! rokkugo! rokkugo! marhe mal!

Rokkugo! rokkugo! rokkugo! marhe mal!~  

 

There goes my beauty sleep. 

I turned my alarm off and went to shower. I smelled like a pig ><

When I was done I walked to the kitchen and began to make some breakfast. 

Since I was too lazy to make something complicated, I simply cooked some noodles. 

I put the water in the pan placed it on the stove. 

While I was waiting for the water too boil, I decided to text Bom unnie.

 

To: The great Park Bom

From: Hyemi the awesome

HEEY UNNIE~ I'm bored T___T Wanna hang out today? :D

 

From: The great Park Bom

To: Hyemi the awesome

HIII, HYEMI-AH! I'm also bored.... So yeah, we can hang out! Should I call the others?^^

 

To: The great Park Bom

From: Hyemi the awesome

Okay! But...who are the 'other's? T__t

  

From: The great Park Bom

To: Hyemi the awesome

Babo =_= But I mean Chaerin,Minji and Sandara. Should we call the U-kiss guys to? ;D 

 

To: The great Park Bom

From: Hyemi the awesome

OHH, RIGHT. I dunno :s You decide^^ It doesn't really matter to me xD But, could you call the unnies and decide were we should meet?

 

To: The great Park Bom

From: Hyemi the awesome

The mall it is! Should we meet there at.... 11:00 AM? 

 

From: The great Park Bom

To: Hyemi the awesome

Okay^^! See you there! 

 

To: The great Park Bom

From: Hyemi the awesome

Yeah, See you there! ^^

 

I put my phone away and threw the noodles into the boiling water. 

The noodles boiled quickly.

I took out a bowl from the cabinet, poured away the water and put the noodles into the bowl. I grabbed my doreamon chopsticks and seated myself in front of the TV. It was showing Jersey Shore. Pfft. I didn't bother to switch channel because I wasn't even paying attention to the TV.

With the noodles eaten,  I went upstairs to my room to pick an outfit. 

It was hard to pick one because it was sunny outside but still pretty cool... After sometime, I had an outfit ready.

X_large

I curled my hair, grabbed my skateboard and my keys and with that, I was done.

While I was skating down the streets, I couldn't help but to notice a familiar face. 

Where have I've seen that person before.....

"OH, !" I yelped as I jumped of my skateboard.

While I was thinking, I had almost drove into a lamppost. 

I could hear the people aroung me gasp. One ahjumma came running towards me.

"OMO, are you alright?" She asked with a worried expression.

"Yeah, Nothing's broken^^" I said and scratched the back of my head. 

I thanked the ajhumma for caring and jumped on my skateboard again and continued to the mall.

 

Bom POV

 

I decided to call U-kiss.

Since Hyemi and Kevin are dating, it could be fun for her. And I can see that Minzy and Dongho has something.... CL and Eli are too a little friendly...And now that I mention it, Dara and Kiseop are being really close. 

Sigh.

I want a boyfriend too T___T 

 

I picked up my phone and dialed Hoon's number.

Hoon: Yoboseyo?

Bom: Annyeong Hoon-sshi!

Hoon: Bom noona? 

Bom: Well, duuh =_=

Hoon: Hehe, sorry.

Bom: What's up?

Hoon: Nah, nothing much. AJ is trying to make me to go out and skate with him, but you know I can't ..

Bom: Aww~

Hoon: What are you doing, noona?

Bom: Nothing.  Me and the girls are planning to go to the mall. Do you and the rest wanna come?

Hoon: Really!? Waah, I'd love to! But I don't know about the others....

Kiseop: WHAT!? WHAT ABOUT US!?

 

I could hear Kiseop shout in the background. I chuckled.

Hoon: Hyung, Bom noona wonders is we want to go with them to the mall?

Kiseop: Them? 

Hoon: Bom noona,Dara noona,CL noona, Minzy-ah and Hyemi ah.

 "DID I HEAR SOMEONE MENTION HYEMI-AH!?" I could hear Kevin shout. Keke. 

Hoon: YEAH. WANNA GO WITH 2NE1 TO THE MALL? 

Kevin:  HELL YEAH!

AJ: YEAH!

Eli: YES, SIR!

Kiseop: COUNT ME IN!

Soohyun: I'M IN!

Dongho: WEEEEEEEEEEEH, I GET TO MEET MINZY-AH~

Hoon: Do you take that as a yes? 

Bom: Haha, yes ^^ We are going to meet in the mall at 11:00 AM. I'll see you there^^

 

I hang up.

Weeh, I get to meet Soohyun! I'm so happy :DDDDD Wait, did I just think that out loud? Aish =_= 

 

Kevin POV

 

YAAAY, I GET TO MEET HYEMI TODAY! I'M SO HAPPY! 

I began to jump around in the dorm and squeal like a fangirl xD

"Yah, are you high?" Soohyun asked me while I was jumpin on his bed. I squealed as an answer.

Kiseop came in and smacked Soohyun's head. "Ofcourse he's not high. He's in love~" He teased.

Soohyun rolled his eyes. Kiseop smacked his head again. "RESPECT YOUR ELDERS, GOD DAMNIT!" Soohyun cursed at him.

"Don't pretend. I know that you're in love with Bom noona ;D" Said Kiseop as he stuck is tounge out at Soohyun.

"How did you-?" He asked with a puzzled expression. Kiseop chuckled.

"Please my dear hyung, I can read you like a book. In fact, all of us in this dorm can." He . 

Soohyun's face was red. Really red. "Y-YAH! DON'T PRETEND LIKE WE DON'T KNOW! WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU LIKE SANDARA-AH!" Soohyun fired back.

Kiseop was taken aback by his words. Hehe, this is fun to watch. 

"YAH!"

"HEHE. WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU LIKE HER ~ KISEOP AND SANDARA, SITTING IN A THREE-"

"SHUT UP!"

"NOPE. I WON'T."

"ARGH, I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL KILL YOU!" 

Kiseop attacked Soohyun and began to tickle him. 

And yes, this is how we in U-kiss fight.

"YAH, YOU TWO!" AJ came into the room and shouted and pointed at Soohyun and Kiseop who was lying on the floor, tickling eachother."WE ARE GOING TO MEET THE GIRLS AT  ELEVEN AND IT'S A QUARTER TO ELEVEN YOU IDIOTS!" 

Both Kiseop and Soohyung stared at AJ. Clearly, afraid of him because of his outburst. 

"Y-yeah. We should be going..." Soohyun stood up and walked out of the room. Kiseop did the same.

I only stared at AJ. I didn't know that he could get so...fired up O__O 

AJ left and I took a quick look at myself in the mirror then went out to the others who were starting to get ready.

 

Hyemi POV

 

I never realized that the mall was so big. 

It was like three floors high with big glass windows so the whole place was lightened up by the sun. In the center of the big house, it was a fountain. I could see some children playing around it.

 

"HYEMI-AH~" I heard someone sing behind me. I turned around and saw Minzy,CL,Dara and Bom unnie standing behind me. "Unnies!" I exclaimed as I group hugged them. 

"Hey, Hyemi-ah. Sorry if we're late.." Dara pulled away and sent me a apolegetic look. "No prob^^"

"Where are U-kiss oppas?" Minzy asked as she looked around the mall.

"They aren't with you?" I asked them. They shook their heads in unison. 

 

Just as I said that I could see a familiar head among all the people. 

"ELI!" I shouted. The familiar head turned around and lit up when he saw me. "HYEMI-AH! GUYS, THEY'RE OVER HERE!" He shouted and began to run towards me and the unnies. Following him was Dongho,Kevin,Kiseop,AJ,Hoon and Soohyun. 

"HYEMI-AH" Shouted Kevin and waved at me.

"MINZY-AH!" Dongho shouted and began to ran faster. 

"DARA-AH!" Kiseop shouted and ran past Dongho.

"CL-AH" Eli shouted when Kiseop also ran past him. 

"BOM-AAAAAAH" Soohyung shouted in the back.

Me and the unnies giggled at their silliness. 

Kevin ran up to me, hugged me and swung me around as he kissed my cheek. 

"Hi to you too oppa^^" I said when he put me down. He smiled "Hi, Hyemi-ah^^"

"Geez, you guys. Get a room =_=" CL said as she rolled her eyes. Which made me bourst into laughter. Dara,Bom and Minzy joined me. xD

"Speak for yourself, Chaerin. I could see that you and Eli were a little intimate ;D" Bom winked at her. CL blushed O__O I've never seen her do that ! THIS IS A MIRACLE! 

I took out my phone and snapped a picture of her blushing. "YAH, HYEMI-AH!" She shouted. 

"Hehe~" 

 

We began to walk around the mall, Bom unnie said that she wanted some new make up. Geez =__= 

Bom went into the store alone. None of us wanted to follow because...We don't like make up xD 

Kevin took my hand and began to swing it. CL, once again, roller her eyes. "You're just jealous." I said as I stuck my toungue out. She looked away. xD

Eli sneaked his arms around her waist from behind. "You'll awlays have me~" He tried to cheer her up. CL cheeks became pink, she pushed Eli away and went into the store were Bom unnie was.

I think CL unnie likes Eli oppa ~ 

"Kevin oppa, does Eli oppa like CL unnie?" I asked him. He looked at me with big eyes. "I don't know...He never told me, but I think he does. By judging the way he is around her and looks at her." 

"Okay." 

 

Bom and CL came out of the shop, Bom with three shopping bags with her. She looked rather happy.

CL unnies cheeks still had a light shade of pink. 

"LET'S GO AND BUY ICE CREAM!" Minzy exclaimed as she began to run to a Ice Cream shop.

We sighed and followed her.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

UPDATE!

 

HAVE YOU SEEN B1A4'S COMEBACK STAGE!? OMFG.

BARO'S BLONDE HAIR.... I DON' EVEN-

 

Hyemi: It was pretty long ago since we had a convo here....

Kevin: Yeah... Why is it so author?

Me: Because almsot everytime I've wrote a chapter, my mom starts pmsing on me so I must turn off the computer.

Kevin: Why can you write one now then?

Me: Because my mom is at work atm xD

Hyemi: aha, I see~ 

Xander: HEY GUYS! 

Hyemi: XANDER OPPA! I'VE MISSED YOU. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

Xander: I've been studying and writing some music.

Hyemi: Oh, writing music? Can't wait to hear it! ^^

Xander: Really? I think I'm going to perform it this Friday.

Hyemi: OH, I'LL BE CHEERING ON YOU!

Kevin: *cough* Xander hyung, I think that there's something that you should now...

Xander: What?

Kevin: Me and Hyemi-ah... ARE DATING! Xander: O_______________O 

Hyemi: Oppa...You okay?

Xander: Yeah. Just a little surprised that's all...

Me: Keke.

Xander: What?

Me: nothing~ 

Xander: WHAT IS IT!?

Me: I thinking about bringing B1A4 into the story....

U-kiss&2NE1: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Me: WHYYY!? T___T

U-kiss: Because we are the role characters!

Me: But..they could just get a little apperance...

2NE1: NOOOOOOOOOOOO

B1A4: YAH. MAYBE WE WANT SOME ATTENTION!

Me; OH. MY.GOD.

Hyemi: YAH, when did you guys come here?!

Sandeul: We've always been here.... 

Me: .....

Kevin: Oh no.... She's going to explode....

Baro: Hey author! Nice to meet you^^ *killer smile*

Me: ....BARO OPPA! *hugs*

Baro: SO CUTE! 

Kevin: GUYS, GET THE AUTHOR OF BARO! OR ELSE WE MIGHT LOSE HER TO THEM! 

2NE1&U-kiss: OKAY! 

Me: I'LL NEVER LET GOOO!

Hyemi: Aish.... 

CN.U: Hehe..Well, like the author would say:

B1A4: SUBSCRIBE/COMMENT! <3