I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it

School of music

 

I LOVE YOU GUISE TO MUCH TO KEEP AWAY! IT'S LIKE THAT SONG...."I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it" xD 

---------

Bom POV

 

”I think Kevin have something to tell us.” I said and send Kevin a deathglare.

“W-what are you talking about?” He said and I saw that he began to panic.

“Ever since you started to ignore us, I sat up a CCTV outside Hyemi’s door, in case that she would do something stupid.” I rolled my eyes and chuckled at the memory.

“And guess what I see one day? A guy, named Akiharu, standing outside her apartment, begging her for forgiveness etc. After he said that, I see Kevin standing in front of him. Luckily, Kevin makes it out of the building before Akiharu sees him.”

Kevin stared at me desperately. Like he was trying to shut me up with his gaze. A smirk formed on my lips.

“So Kevin, what were you doing at Hyemis place?” I asked him.

“I was going to talk to her, but then that stupid little Japanese guy decided to come there just that day.” He sighed. “I was going to explain to her about the Krystal thingie.”

“O-kay.” I said and slumped down at the floor.

Kevin sighed and put his head in his hands. “Now what do we do?”

We all stayed quiet and looked at eachother. Then, Sandara shoot up and ran to my computer. “Kevin, lend me your phone will ya?” He hesitated but gave it to her. She then began to press all types of keys. We all cocked our heads to the side and sent her a confused look.

“Sandara, not to be rude or anything, but what the hell are you doing? O_o” I asked her.

She chuckled a little then turned herself so that her back wasn’t facing us anymore. “Maybe we can track Hyemi-ahs cellphone when she called Kevin. So that way maybe we can figure out where she went.” She smiled.

 

Kevin gasped then began to jump up and down in excitement. “YES, THANK YOU!” He beamed and was just about to hug Sandara, but then she said; “Don’t take out the happiness early. It may not work.”

Kevin stopped jumping and sat down at the couch. “Okay..”

Sandara continued to work at the computer. We all stayed silent, praying that it would work. The only thing that we heard was the sound of Sandaras fingers sliding over the keyboard.

“Done!” She exclaimed and threw her arms up in the air. We hurried to the computer, hoping that we would see something that would make us happier. Or at least make us smile.

 

On the screen we saw lots of different pictures from the airport. “Eum, Sandara? How did you get these pictures?” I nerviously asked her. “I hacked into the airport security cameras^^” She giggled.

 

I examined the screen and my eyes was glued at a short girl with blue hair. Without a second thought I pointed my finger and exclaimed happily; “IT’S HYEMI-AH!”

The others followed my finger and their eyes widened when they saw her. “IT’S HYEMI-AH!” They shouted in unison and began to jump up and down as Kevin had done before.

“Dara unnie, could you maybe zoom in? Maybe we can see where she was going?”

Minzy asked. Sandara nodded and began to press all the keys on the keyboard.

“But wait...WHAT WAS SHE DOING AT THE AIRPORT!?”  Kevin screamed as he realized what he just said. We all gulped, trying to think of anything but the thing that we all feared the most:

She’s no longer in Korea.

 

Dara POV

 

I furiously pressed all the different keys, trying to zoom the pictures.

SUCCESS!!

“There.” I said and gestured my hand to the screen. The other bend their heads forward, trying to see the blurry picture. CL then gasped. We all looked at her in confusion. She pointed her finger to the corner of the picture. There was a big silent when we all realized that that was where the depart/arrival board was.

 

“She’s in.....Tokyo...?” 

 

------------------------

 

HIYYYA! 

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS! YOU MAKE MY DAY *blews kisses* 

And I wouldn't mind if you could comment like this more often ;D