My familiy

School of music

 Kevin POV

 

She stood up quickly, looked back at us then she began to run.

 

“HYEMI-AH!” I shouted in desperation and began to chase after her, but the guys that were with her blocked my way.

 

“MOVE.” I growled at them.

 

 “By what I’ve seen, I don’t think Hyemi-chan wants to see neither you or your friends.” The guy with the earpiercings said.

 

“Hyemi-chan? What the is Hyemi-chan?” Eli curtly said.

 

“Haha, I don’t expect you to know that!” The guy with blonde highlights laughed.

 

“Yah, move out of the way. We must talk to Hyemi-ah.” Kiseop said and tried to push them out of the way.

 

“Like I said, SHE DOESN’T WANT TO SEE YOU! ARE YOU DEAF?”

 

That’s it.

 

I threw a punch in the guy with the blonde highlights face, which made him fall backwards.

 

“Kanon!” The one with the sunglasses shouted.

 

“We must see her!” I said and was just about to kick another one in the stomach, but

 

“Stop it!”

 

I stopped in mid-air and looked at Akiharu, who had commanded me to stop.

 

“I really don’t think Hyemi-ah wants to see you.” He calmly said. “During these months, she have been happy. Happy with us.” He paused. “I don’t know why she came to Tokyo, but I guess it must’ve been because she was hurt. She had never told us why, though.”

 

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist. “It’s all my fault..” I said.

“It’s my fault that Hyemi-ah came here. If only I had not been such a coward and stood up against Krystal, then nothing of this could’ve happened. It’s all my fault….”

 

“Kevin, I understand that you feel that way. But you gotta let her go, you all must. In order to live on you must-“

 

“I DON’T TAKE ORDER FROM YOU!” I yelled in frustration and punched him right on the nose.

He backed away and covered his nose with his hand – he was bleeding.

 

“KEVIN, STOP!” I heard order behind me.

 

I ignored her and threw my other fist right on Akihaur’s forehead.

“MIKU!”

 

“KEVIN WOO, WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING!?” I heard a familiar voice behind me.

 

I turned around and saw a short girl with blue long hair and a pair of big, dark and pretty eyes, who were a bit watery. Her face was red and she looked like she was about to burst.

 

“Hyemi-ah..” I whispered and looked at her in shock.

 

“Kevin Woo, have you completely lost your mind?!” She hissed and walked up to Akiharu and his cheek.

 

I couldn’t say anything. My throat became dry and I couldn’t utter a word.

 

“Hyemi-ah…” Was all I could say. I began to walk towards her but she stopped me with her words.

“Don’t come near me! Do you think it’s okay to just beat up people like this? DO YOU?”

 

“No..” I whispered.

 

“Senpai, are you okay?” She asked Akiharu. He nodded and smiled weakly and her.

 

She then turned to me and sent me one of those deathglares. “And you Kevin Woo, should just leave me alone. All of you should, can’t you read? I didn’t want to be found. And if you really love me, you should respect that.” She said and helped Kanon up on his legs.

 

They began to walk away from us, but then CL ran up to her and grabbed her arm.

“ARE YOU ING STUPID!? YOU DID WANT US TO FIND YOU, DON’T LIE!” She hissed at her.

 

Hyemi looked at her with sympathy in her eyes. “You’re right. I did want you to find me. I did want you, the unnies and the oppas to find me. But not him.” She pointed at Kevin. Then she turned around and walked out of the park, soon we couldn’t see her anymore.

 

“She’s gone…” I whispered. “SHE’S GONE!” I shouted.

 

The others looked at me in shock, but soon they looked sad.

 

“And I finally thought that we were going to get her back, but then she justs appear and then she disappears, again. All because of of me. I can’t do this anymore..”

 

“Kevin, we must find her.” Xander said and patted my back.

“IT’S NO USE, SHE’S GONE!” I hissed at him.

 

 

Hyemi POV

 

“Hyemi-ah, I’m sorry.” Haru apologized.

“For what? You were the one that got hit..” I said.

 

“I’m sorry for making that Kevin guy upset.”

 

“It’s okay..”

 

“No, it’s not. He really loves you, I could see it in his eyes. When he talked about you, they were full of concern, sorrow, love and care.”

 

I looked down at the ground. “But he hurt me, so much..”

 

“I don’t know what he did to hurt you so, but you should forgive him. Whatever he did, he’s really sorry. Hyemi, go back to him. “ He stopped.

 

I didn’t realize that tears were streaming down my cheeks. “T-Thank you…” I stuttered then I turned around and started to run back to Kevin, to the unnies,  to the oppas, to my family.