Flipping tables

School of music

Hyemi POV

 

Blood was puring out of my mouth and it filled my throat so that I couldn't breathe.

Xander was running around on the room, trying to find something to...I don't really know what he was looking for exactly e___e

"Oppa, the nurse..." I coughed.

"OH RIGHT, THE NURSE!" He squeaked and ran out of the room.

When he came back he had a bunch of nurses behind him.

"Miss, what's wrong?" one of them aske me.

I coughed louder and harder this time and as always blood was pouring out of my mouth.

The nurses ran up to me and lifted me up on the bed.

They began to plug all kind of differents tubes in my arm and nose O_o

Soon, my eyelids felt heavy and I guessed that it was the anesthesia, which began to make it's effect.

"What's wrong with her!?"

Xanders worried voice was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

 

Xander POV

The nursed had given her the anesthesia so she soon fell asleep.

"What's wrong with her?" I worridly asked one of the nurses.

"We don't know." she shrugged her shoulders and continued to check Hyemis blood pressure.

Somehow, it felt like she was hiding something from me. That she didn't want to tell me the truth.

"You really don't know?" I asked again.

The nurse looked at one of the other nurses and exchanged looks and then nodded in agreement. Okay, that is really weird.

"No." She said again.

I wasn't pleased with that answer but I decided that I shouldn't ask any further.

The nurses ran some tests on her and asked me all kind of qusetions about her.

When they were done they left me alone in the room with a sleeping Hyemi.

I heaved a deep sigh and sat down at the chair next to her bed.

"This...doesn't feel right.." I mumbled to myself and took her hand. It was so cold, yet soft.

Oh, now when I remember, U-Kiss and 2NE1 doesn't know that she woke up. Neither do they know that she coughed blood and now she's sleeping again.

Should I tell them?

She is their friend/girlfriend so I guess that they have the right to know, but I don't want to worry them. Especially when they are practising so hard for Special Stage on Friday.

Okay, maybe I should wait.

At least 'til Special Stage have passed.

 

Hyemi POV

 

Everything was dark....

 

Kevin POV

 

Aigoo, CAN'T THIS MOTHER*PEEP* PRACTISE END SO THAT I CAN GO TO THE HOSPITAL TO SEE HYEMI!

KISEOP HAVE BEEN NAGGING AT US FOR NOT GETTING THE STEPS RIGHT

WELL EXCUUUSEEE MEEE FOR NOT CATCHING UP WITH YOUR MOTHER*PEEP* FAST MOTHER*PEEEP* DANCING!

KHDSHKJHSKJHKJDSHFKJSHDFK

*flips table*

"YAH, KEVIN WHAT WAS THAT GOOD FOR!?"

"YEAH, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO FLIP OUR TABLE!?"

"WE WERE EATING FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

"CLEAN IT UP YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

The hyungs + Dongho nagged at me =___=

WHY IS EVERYBODY AGAINST ME IN THIS DORM!?

I went to the kitchen and took some napkins to clean up the mess....

 

Dara POV

 

MINZY, YOU LITTLE BRAT MAKNAE!?

WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE SO ...... GOOD AT DANCING!?

AND WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO NAG AT US SO MUCH!?

IT'S NOT OUR FAULT FOR NOT BEING GOOD AT DANCING.....

*flips table*

"UNNIE, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT!?"

"MY COKE...MY PRECIOUS COKE....."

"WE WERE EATING AND YOU JUST COME HERE AND RANDOMLY FLIPS OUR TABLE, WHAT IS YOUR MOTHER*PEEP* PROBLEM!?"

"CLEAN IT UP!"

T____T

 

Xander POV

 

Just as I was about to fall asleep, I could feel Hyemis hand moving.

Wait...

Was she awake?

I sat up and saw that her eyes were open and tears were streaming down her cheeks.

"OMO, HYEMI-AH!" I exclaimed.

I jumped onto the bed and pulled her into a hug.

She then began to sop loudly.

My shirt was getting wet because of her tears that were falling onto it, but I didn't care.

"Oppa I.....what's wrong with me?" she sobbed.

I began to her back to calm her down and to be quite honest, it kinda worked 8D

"Shh, I don't know. But we'll find out. Oppa will find out^^" I smiled.

"Thank you oppa.." she sniffed and I could sense that she was smiling through her tears.

"For what Hyemi-ah?"

"For always being there for me.."

"That's what brothers are for" I smiled again.

She then pulled away and stared at me with surprisement.

"Brother?" she asked and tilted her head in confusion.

I giggled at her cuteness and her cheek.

"Brothers. You are like my little sister, so that must make me your older brother, right?"

Hyemis face lit up and she nodded.

 

----------

 

I'm sorry  guys, but my computer got confistigated so I won't be able to update as often...

I'll update when I get the change though, like now. I'm on one of the school computers 8D

 

But yeah, I'll hope you understand^^

 

and as always,

 

SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED TO DEATH! MWUAH MUWAH*blews kiss*