Disgusting.

School of music

CL POV

 

-Tuesday-

Hyemi had called and said that she didn't feel so good so she told me that she would be home for the rest of the week. I don't know why, but it felt like she was lying. The others agreed.

It was now lunchtime and 2NE1 had gathered around our table for a little meeting about Hyemi.

"I think she's hiding something." Bom unnie said and took a bite from her watermelon piece.

"I know, right? But what could it be?" Minzy asked and started fidgeting on her phone. 

Dara only sat there, looking around in the big cafeteria as she was searching for someone. I could only guess who that certain someone could be ~ I've noticed that Kiseop have been looking at her in a seductive way ;D 

Suddenly, she stopped. Her eyes grew bigger, as she had seen a ghost.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" I asked  and waved my hand in front of her. "Are you also feeling sick?" 

She slowly shook her head and pointed to where she stared.

Me and the others looked that way and saw something we never thought that we would ever see in our life. 

U-Kiss together with f(x).

I could feel my face become red with anger. 

And to make it much worse, Eli had his arm around Luna's shoulders. She was laughing and Eli looked like he was about to punch her in the face. I swear to god, I will punch both of them in their ugly faces. 

I looked at the others and they were as red as I was in my face. They only stared at the people that stood a couple of meters away from us. Same goes for me.

Eli then turned his head to were we were sitting, and his expression just went from angry to devastated. His jaw fell to the ground and his eyes were filled with sorrow.

He removed his arm from her shoulders and began to walk to our table. Luna quickly grabbed his arm and said something to him that made him stop walking. Luna smirked and took his hand.

 

I will seriously kill them.

 

Bom POV

 

Soohyun and Sulli....I can't even....My heart..it hurts.

 

Dara POV

 

Kiseop...why are you and the others with f(x)?

I thought you hated them?

And why are Eli and Luna holding hands? Why is Soohyun's arm around Sulli's waist? I don't understand. 

I better ask you about this later. After school.

But now, I must take care of my friends. Bom looks like she's about to cry and CL looks like she is about to kill someone. Minzy is only lookin at U-Kiss and f(x) like she had seen a homocide.

Me? Well, I'm trying to figure out why Krystal and Kevin are making out. It's disgusting me. And here I thought that he loved Hyemi. Pfft. I'll kick his later.

Bom,CL and Minzy obviously hadn't seen what Kevin and Krystal were doing. That was good, I didn't want Kevin dead. Or did I?

"Hey guys, look." I nodded to the back of U-kiss's table were Krystal and Kevin was making out. They turned their heads their direction and their eyes blossed up with range. 

Hehe, this could be fun.

I'm sorry Kevin, but don't hurt our Hyemi.

 

Minzy POV

 

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THEEEEEEEEEEE ACTUUUUAAAAAL !?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

KEVIN AND KRYSTAL!? 

KRYSTAL AND KEVIN!?

I THOUGHT HE LOVED HYEMI. 

THAT SON OF A B*TCH!

I'LL KILL HIM!

 

Kevin POV

 

This is freaking disgusting.

Why am I even doing this?

Oh, that's right. To protect Hyemi. That's why I am sitting here, making out with Krystal.

"O-oppa..' she moaned.

I'm disgusted by myself. Yuck.

 

---------------------