She.....

School of music

Hyemi POV

I slid a note into U-Kiss mailbox and heaved a deep sigh. *This is it.*

The sound of my footsteps filled the empty building and I sighed again.  I sniffed quietly and took my bags that were on the ground then I went out to catch a cab.

 

Dara POV

 

I told the others that they should come to my place, I said that it was something important and now the whole 2NE1(except Hyemi) had gathered in my living room.

"Unnie, what did you want to tell us?" CL said and sat down at my couch. Bom and Minzy did the same.

"You know when U-Kiss all of a sudden started to ignore us, right?" I asked them. They sighed as they began to think back to that time. I took that as a yes and continued to explained.

"I know the reason why." They all sat up in shock and looked at me with wide eyes. "You know?" Bom asked and blinked a couple of times. I nodded.

"The reason why they started to ignore us was because of-" And I started to explain the whole Krystal blackmailing thingie to them.

When I was done, they still stared at me in shock.

CL: cracked her knuckles as she looked like she was about to kill something, or someone.

Minzy: Twitched her eye and looked like she was about scream.

Bom: Stared at the ground in shock and soon she shut her eyes and screamed.

" I WILL KILL THAT ! IMMA ING KILL HER!" She shouted.

"HOW DARE SHE!? NO-ONE CAN KICK OUR ! DKLSJFKSDHF"

I looked at my unnies/dongsaengs in glee and nodded at what they said.

The yelled in frustration and began to hit the pillows on the couch.

"But wait...We must tell Hyemi-Ah." CL realized and stopped hitting one of my teddy bears.

"I tried to call her but she didn't pick up..." I said...

 

And just as I said that, my phone began to ring. I picked it up, just to hear a devastated Kevin on the other side.

"IT'S HYEMI! WHERE IS SHE!?!

"I dunno, why?"

"OMG! WE MUST FIND HER! I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE CAN BE. WE MUST FIND HER!"

"KEVIN CALM DOWN! What happened?"

"HYEMI LEFT A NOTE IN OUR MAILBOX! SAYING THAT SHE WON'T BE A PROBLEM TO US ANYMORE AND THAT SHE WILL LEAVE! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN NOONA!?"

I dropped my phone. Not beliveing what he just had told me.

"NOONA, ARE YOU THERE!? WE MUST FIND HER! SHE DOESN'T PICK UP HER PHONE! HELP US!"

 

 

-----

 

DUN-DUN-DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN