OMFG.

School of music

Hyemi POV

 

I walked home quietly, trying to take in what had happened this night. All from the looks I got because of my new hair color and the performance.

The performance was so powerful. The emotions in it made the song so powerful and the unnies vocals made it even better. By the end of the song, all of us were on the edge of tears. I looked at U-Kiss and I could swear that they were also was.

And now when I think about it, after the performance Dara unnies was acting weird. She didn't talk as much as she always does and she looked like she was in deep thought.

I arrived at my apartment and as soon as I got in, I threw myself at the bed and falled asleep really quickly.

 

Dara POV

 

When I was walking around the school yesterday I saw Kevin talking to Daesung and as curious as I was, I decided to listen. I hid behind a locker so they couldn't see me.

"And why do you want to talk to 2NE1?"  I heard Daesung ask. My heart started to beat faster. What was he going to talk to us about?

And then he began to explain that Krystal had blackmailed Kevin and the rest of U-Kiss. She had told them that she knew some groups that could kick our and that she used that against them. That he they didn't obey her, she would send those groups to 'kick our '.

I froze behind the locker. My heart stopped and I was breathin faster and faster.

So the reason why U-Kiss had been avoiding us these months(belive it or not.) was because of Krystal. I KNEW THAT IT WAS SOMETHING FISHY UP WITH HER. SO THAT'S THE REASON WHY KEVIN HAVE BEEN MAKING OUT WITH KRYSTAL...OMG. KEVIN MAKED OUT WITH KRYSTAL...KASHKGFSJKFSDFJKS SO DISGUSTING. POOR HYEMI. SHE WILL BE DEVASTED.

 

The whole performance I was thinking about this.. How should I tell them?