Frightened

School of music

Hyemi POV

The unnies somehow convinced me to go shopping with them =___= I were totally against it, but, like I said before, they convinced me..

"HYEMI-AH, LOOK AT THAT ONE! ISN'T IT PRETTY?" Minzy said with excitement and pointed to a pink lolita dress in the shop window.

"It's pretty, but not my style :/" I simply said and continued to walk around on in the mall.

"THIS ONE HYEMI-AH" CL shouted.

"I HATE CLOTHES THAT HAVE FACES ON THEM D:" I nagged.

"OHOHO, HYEMIIIIIIIIII, LOOK AT THIS ONE!" Dara pointed.

 Gyaru Kofta + Shorts

"Too...cute :/"

I know, I'm really bad at this xD (Can you even be bad at shopping?)

I'm very picky when it comes to this kind of stuff.

"Hyemi-aaah, come with me ^^ I know a store that have clothes that I think you'll like ;D" Bom smirked and dragged me to a store with a big neon sign with ribbons O__o

When I entered the store, My eyes were like this O________O

There were tomboy clothes from floor to the ceiling, loads of beanies, ripped jeans, caps, oversized tees and a bunch of Nike shoes.

Right now, the halleljuah is ringing in my head.

"I'm in heaven..." I said in glee.

"Keke, I knew you would like it ;D" Bom smirked and walked over to the cashier and whispered something to her.

She came back and she still had that smirk on her face.

"What did you say to that girl unnie?" I asked.

"Nothing special^^ By the way Hyemi-ah, you can buy anything you'd like in this store. 2NE1 and U-Kiss will pay for it^^"

"But I can't do that T___T It seems so rude.."

"Rude? It would only be rude if you didn't accept it." she smiled.

"THANK YOU UNNIES, YOU'RE THE BEST!" I beamed and hugged them.

"Now, go and try somethin out!" Dara giggled. I nodded and ran over to one of the changing rooms.

 

"WOW, THANK YOU UNNIES!" I said as I swung all the shopping bags back and forth.

"You're welcome!^^" CL smiled.

I had bought a whole new closet, as you could call it xD

We arrived at my apartment and the unnies said goodbye. I walked into my apartment only to see all of the furnitures and been overturned and all my clothes were scattered around the floor. Photos of my parents were torned and some were even burned.

Feathers were on the floor together with smashed photoframes.

I gulped really hard as I watched the scene in front of me .

This would be inprinted in my brain for the rest of my life.

Once again, I gulped.

Tears were threating to fall but I pushed them away as I walked into the bedroom.

Not a thing had been destroyed in here. Nothing. It was like no-one had touched it since I left home earlier today.

I looked through the whole house, but nothing had been stolen. The only thing that was missing was a photo of me and the unnies that used to be in a photoframe on the TV bench.

And it was so weird because just the thought of anybody being in my apartment..It was disusting.

I took my phone and decided to call the only one that could comfort me in this kind of situation;

Jiyong.

I dialed the number and waited patientally.

Okay, I gotta admit, I was starting to freak out.

"Hello?" Jiyong's smooth voice answered.

"J-J-jiyong o-o-oppa?" I didn't realise that I was suttering.

"What is it Hyemi?" Jiyong's voice instantly switched form calm to worried.

"S-someone's been in my apartment..."

"Who? Did they take anything?"

"They didn't take anything..The only thing that is missing is a picture of me and the unnies and-"

My eyes falled on the wall in front of me.

Horror began to sneak up on me as I watched the red writing on the wall. Blood...? I thought.

I touched the red and smelled it, I quickly backed away in fear.

"HYEMI-AH?" Jiyongs worried voice was heard on the other line.

I became horrified at the thing that were written on the wall and I instantly hung up.

 

"STAY AWAY FROM U-KISS."