Change

Class

I suddenly felt guilty and wanted to rewind time. I was left standing there in the cold January air. I felt Jiyoon unnie's hand on my shoulder.

I came home with my shopping bags and L.Joe's clothes. The maids put the bags in my closet and left me alone. Jiyoon unnie and I talked for bit before dinner was announced.

The next few weeks at school were awkward and quiet around L.Joe. I didn't even have the courage to show up at his house. It didn't seem like either of us was worried about being behind on the project though. We had the whole semester after all.

A month finally passed and the party was 3 days away. The house was busy preparing decorations and hiring caters. Everyone at school was buzzing about it. There was not a person that wasn't going.

2 days were left and I was at home helping the decorators figure out how to set up the mansion. The crew was drawing all over a layout of the house. Banners were made and delivered. Cakes and desserts were ordered. Ice sculptures were brought into the freezer. Everyone was in a rush. Tired, I sat down, sighing, on a futon.

The 2 days passed by quickly and the house was suffocating with chefs yelling orders at each other, caterers setting up tables of food, decorators remodeling the mansion and just random people running back and forth trying to put up the finishing touches before the party.

The party didn't start until 7 so I decided to do something useful in the 2 hours I had to spare.

*Knock knock!* I lightly rapped on the door with shopping. L.Joe opened the door with a smile, "Finally, you came. Come on in. I was waiting." I gave him a confused stare.

When I saw him in the light, I gasped, "Y-your hair! You changed it?" I gave him an interested look. L.Joe's soft, silky blonde hair was no more. Instead, it was a dark, chocolatey brown, "Yup! I was thinking that your parents might be tricked a bit more into thinking that I was your level if my hair was a fairly normal color for a Korean." He smirked then snorted, "Come on. We're going to be late for your party. Where's my suit?" I blinked and gave the bags to him.

 5045289355_836f8d73bd.jpg

*I-I didn't have to force him?* I secretly smiled.

Minutes later, we were heading towards my house in the new Jaguar.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 15th, 2011
8:58 PM

Listening To: The music in City Hunter
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Nothing
Watching: City Hunter
Waiting For: Many parties to come ;D
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today June 15th, 2011