Surprise

Class

"Shh!" He covered my mouth with his hand as I kept staring at him. I shoved his hands away, "YAH! LEE BYUNGHUN! WHAT THE HECK?!" I yelled as he gave me an innocent look with his hands in his pockets, "What?"

"What?! Why?! You, I, ugh!" My heart was racing and cold sweat was dripping down my face, "You scared me to death!" I tried to catch my breath.

He chuckled and rocked back and forth on his heels, "That much?" I nodded, "Why'd you stalk me anyways?"

"For your information, I wasn't stalking you. I was simply making sure that my girlfriend was okay. You didn't come to my house today so I got worried." He just shrugged.

"Oh. Sorry, I just wanted to clear my head. I didn't think first." I ducked my head and smudged the dirt with my shoe.

"It's okay. I kind of expected you would be out." L.Joe lightly chuckled and sighed making his breath cloud over my head, "Look, there's a cloud over your head."

I lifted my head up and smiled, "Wanna come in? My house isn't far." I offered but he shook his head, "I have to go back home and take care of some business." L.Joe smiled and patted my head, "My car's back there. Want me to take you? It's still dangerous." I hesitated but nodded.

Before I got out, L.Joe held onto my wrist and made me sit back down, "No kiss?" He winked and smirked. I rolled my eyes but smiled. I leaned in and pecked him on the cheek. Right as I pulled away, L.Joe grabbed onto my face and kissed me deeper. I couldn't resist and fell into his spell. It got hot in the car quick. He my bottom lip and lightly on it.

A few minutes later, I got out with a smile and slightly swollen lips. I waved to L.Joe and walked into my house. As I watched L.Joe drive off from the living room window, I noticed another car parked in my driveway.

*How did I not notice that?* I wondered and turned around.

"What are you staring at?" A voice startled me. I gasped with wide eyes.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 21st, 2011
6:42 PM

Listening To: When I Fall by Kahi
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Candles
Watching: Nothing
Waiting For: City Hunter Ep. 9!!!!!
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today June 21st, 2011