Follower

Class

"He just left the Baek household."

My eyes rounded. My body went stiff and I was frozen with fear. I slowly turned to peer at my surroundings. There was no movement and definitely no dark figures.

"Neh, Myungsoo dolyunim." The voice whispered into the phone again. I hid in the shadows as my body started shaking. The stranger's words repeated over and over in my head.

*Myungsoo? Kim Myungsoo? Was that one of his assistants?* My thoughts were interrupted as I heard the roar of an engine coming to life sounded in the distance. I peeked over the edge to get a good look at the license plate, 391 5207.

I ran into the house and into my room. I dug around for my phone and touched away to L.Joe's number.

"___? What's wrong? Is everything alright? Are you okay?" L.Joe's worried voice was heard on the other side of the line.

"Oppa. Be careful. If anything, get lost in traffic. You might be in danger. I'm scared oppa!" I said in one breath.

"Whoa, calm down ___. What happened?" I took a deep breath.

"Right after you left, I turned to go in but I heard someone whisper, 'He just left the Baek household'. I waited a bit more and before he hung up, he whispered, 'Neh, Myungsoo dolyunim'. Isn't that L?" I bit my lip.

L.Joe was quiet on the other side, "___, make sure your doors are locked fully and don't even go near your windows. Did you happen to catch the license plate number?"

"391 5207." I replied immediately. I heard some beeps here and there and then a sigh, "Okay, thanks ___. Get some rest. I'll see you at school tomorrow. I have to go." L.Joe sounded tired and nervous at the same time.

"But oppa..." My voice faded. L.Joe's soothing voice calmed me a bit, "Don't worry about oppa, ___. I'll be okay. It's nothing really. I love you!" I smiled, despite the fact that I was scared to death, "I love you too, oppa. Be careful." I let out a shaky. I heard L.Joe emit a breathy laugh, "Araso."

We hung up as I paced around my room. *He'll be okay. Oppa is strong. He'll be okay.* I chanted to myself and stared at my phone.

(L.Joe's POV)

"Come and get me." I smirked as I looked at the speeding car through my rearview mirror.

"391 5207." ___'s words echoed in my head.

Right as the car reached me, I pressed on the gas pedal and sped off, "391 5207. L, you'll never rest." I smirked and twisted and turned through the heavy Seoul traffic.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

July 12th, 2011
9:06 AM

Listening To: Heart For 2 by Ze:A
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Brownies
Watching: Nothing
Waiting For: Stuff...
Loving: Stuff... And City Hunter!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today July 12th, 2011