Second Meet

Class

(Your POV)

After the embarrassing accident in the hall, I rushed to my first period.

"Sorry I'm late Mrs. Jung! I had a dilemma in the hall!" I ducked my head and headed to my seat in the dome-like room.

"It's okay miss ___. Just don't be late next time." My teacher carried on with the lesson. First period was a block period for me so there was a break in between.

"Yah, what happened? We thought you were coming back soon!" Sol slapped my arm as all my friends surrounded me.

I turned red and told them about my encounter with a really cute guy in the hall.

"Omo! Who was he?! What did he look like?! Is he in our grade?! What's his name?!" I was getting pelted with questions.

I laughed and covered my ears. I waited until they calmed down to reply.

"I honestly don't know his name. I just know that he has blonde hair. I've never seen him before but he did have our school uniform on." I touched my pouty lips with my forefinger.

"Aigoo, you babo! You should've asked for his name!" We all giggled as we joked around some more.

"Mrs. Jung? Mr. Kim wanted to know if you had any more copies of the psychology packets." A guy came into the room and his voice got caught in my ears.

I slowly turned around, and sure enough, all the way down there, by my teacher, was the guy that I bumped into to.

I gasped and covered my mouth. *It's him!*

(L.Joe's POV)

"Mr. Lee? Would you be kind enough to go see if Mrs. Jung has any more copies of the psychology packets? I seem to have run out." My teacher, Mr. Kim, called me up.

"Sure." I stuck my hands in my pockets and walked out. I was relieved to be out of that classroom.

I whistled and went up to the second floor. I knocked on Mrs. Jung's door and walked in.

"Mrs. Jung? Mr. Kim wanted to know if you had any more copies of the psychology packets." I saw the teacher right there.

"You're lucky. I had 11 extra packets. Let me go get them." The teacher walked away.

I heard a gasp and looked up. My eyes widened a bit. *It's her!*

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 9th, 2011
4:44 PM

Listening To: Freeze by Beast
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Food?
Watching: Typing! :)
Waiting For: Many parties to come ;D
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today June 9th, 2011