Manners

Class

Okay, so I just noticed how boring this kinda is so far so just bear with me folks. The story will slowly build up, I promise :D

---

(Your POV)

He just left like that. L.Joe just left like that, without a word.

I got up by myself, again, and let out a huff, "When will he ever learn his manners? Ugh." I groaned and gathered my belongings.

The bell rang and I took that as my cue to head to Calculus.

When class was over, I rushed out of the classroom to go find something to eat. Skipping lunch wasn't a good idea.

I was in such a rush that I bumped into an underclassman, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't be running in such a crowded hall." I punished myself and helped pick up the fallen books.

"Oh, it's okay sunbae. It was my fault. I wasn't watching where I was going." The younger girl bowed and took her books back, "Thank you."

She walked off with the rest of her friends, "Sunbae is so nice! Unnie is the best! I wish I was like her."

Feeling proud of such remarks, I walked towards the cafe.

I stopped before a scene that made me want to punch him.

(L.Joe's POV)

I was bored to death in European History.

Why did we have to learn about some other continent's past when Asia already had so much that happened?

I lazily jogged down notes and daydreamed.

After enduring the boring lesson, I zoomed out of the classroom. I roamed around in the loud hallway.

A few loud, chatty girls were heading my way. Even though I didn't have much manners myself, I expected others to have some.

I stopped where I was and waited for the girls to pass by.

When the girl that bumped shoulders with me passed by without an apology, I took action.

I grabbed her shoulder right as she bumped into me and pushed her back which caused her to fall on her .

"What the hell?! Who the fu-, omo! Sunbae-nim!" The girl finally noticed who I was.

"I don't care if you bump into me, but if you don't apologize, I won't stay still." I glared at her.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 9th, 2011
9:47 PM

Listening To: Golden Lady by Lim JeongHee
Lookin At: Computer
Smelling: Yogurt
Watching: Kim Yuna's Kiss And Cry
Waiting For: Many parties to come ;D
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today June 9th, 2011