Oppa

Class

Sorry, I was eating dinner :D

---

(Your POV)

School was over in a blink and I was relieved.

"See you tomorrow ___!" My friends shouted and waved, walking to their own rides.

"Bye!" I waved back and walked over to my limo.

The driver and I greeted each other and we were off to my house.

I was listening to my IPod when I spotted someone familiar walking in famous streets of MyungDong.

"Mr. Oh, stop the car!" I yelled and got out the door.

"Oppa!" I called out and ran over to the stopped figure.

The guy turned around and looked at me in surprise, "Oh! ___! Oh my gosh!" I ran into his outstretched arms and gave him a big hug.

My favorite cousin, DooJoon, was laughing and looking down at me, "Hey, how you doing squirt?" He ruffled my hair.

I giggled and punched him lightly in the guts, "I'm not a little girl anymore."

"Oof, got that right. That hurt." He joked and we laughed.

"Oppa, what are you doing back from Greece?" I stepped back and asked.

"I came back for a visit and I was just about to do some shopping but I guess I'm not anymore. Were you heading home?" DooJoon stuck his hands into his pockets.

"Oh, sorry." I giggled, "Mhm! Want a ride?"

"What, you expect me to walk all the way to your estate?" He winked and chuckled.

"Come on!" I pulled him into the car.

(L.Joe's POV)

School was finally over. I let out a sigh of content and left the campus.

I was bored so I started heading home.

I decided to do some eye-shopping in MyungDong so I walked into the district.

The sudden screech of tires scared me out of my thoughts and I looked up.

A familiar girl got out of the black vehicle, "Oppa!"

*Oppa?* I asked myself as I realized it was ___.

I hid myself in the shadows and watched the two of them talking and hugging.

"Come on!" She pulled the guy into her car.

"Was that her boyfriend?" I asked myself as I came out of the shadows. The car was getting farther each second.

Tired and slightly disappointed, I trudged myself back home.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 9th, 2011
6:35 PM

Listening To: Though I Call by Beast
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Lotion
Watching: MV's
Waiting For: Many parties to come ;D
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today June 9th, 2011