First Meet

Class

(Your POV)

After eating breakfast with my parents, I went upstairs to get ready for school.

I put on my uniform and styled my hair. I looked at my appearance and nodded in approval- clean apparel, two wavy pigtails, a small bow on the left pigtail and my favorite necklace.

I traced a thin, barely noticeable, line of eyeliner on my top eyelid and blinked.

I grabbed my tote and skipped downstairs to my limo. My driver to me to my school- Seoul High School for the Elite. When I arrived, news vans, reporters and cameras were everywhere. I looked around for my friends and asked what was going on.

"Choi SungMin, THE president's son, is confessing to a girl!" DaYun squealed. We all laughed and watched the scene. Everyone started clapping and cheering.

When the event was over, I walked into the school with my friends towards our lockers.

"Oh shoot!" I face-palmed myself, "What?" My friends looked at me.

"I have to go get record sheets from my teacher, I'll be right back!" I called to them and ran off.

(L.Joe's POV)

I met up with my friends at the usual hangout.

"Ey, what up Joe?" Cap clapped hands with me and we bumped shoulders, "Isn't it the sky?" We all laughed.

"Hey, wanna ditch today? We haven't hung out in the daytime a lot nowadays." Ricky looked up at me.

"Eh, I can't. One more ditch this semester and I'm kicked out. You all know how much I worked to get into that school." I sighed and sat down next to ChangJo.

"Man, why are you wasting so much time in that rich people school?" Niel shook his head and chuckled.

I shrugged, "I don't know. I think it's because I thought maybe I could be something if I change my mind and going to this school would help my file look better. Or, I could just find some rich girl to marry and have a good life." I laughed and my friends shook theirs heads but still smiled.

"Like a rich girl's parents would approve of you." ChunJi caused an uproar, "OH!"

I rotated my jaw and smirked, "I got the looks, don't I?" I wiggled my eyebrows and ChangJo punched my arm as everyone laughed.

"Well I gotta go. See ya!" I hopped up and walked off with a wave.

When I got to my school, a bunch of people were standing around and looking at some kid confessing to another kid. *Stupid sophmores.* I thought and walked into the school.

Despite what my friends said, I didn't feel like I was wasting my time. Sure school was boring but I had a greater chance.

*They won't survive.* I knew that, but they didn't. I sighed and walked into the garden. This was where I came whenever I had time or I needed to think. No one ever came here so it was like my own.

The bell rang a few minutes later so I decided to head in.

As I was walking along in the hall way, I heard a rushed, but quiet, voice, "Oh shoot, oh shoot, oh shoot. I'm going to be late!" I didn't look up but I knew she was coming close.

*BAM!* I was caught off guard when she bumped into me. *What the hell?! Didn't she see me?* I thought as I got up and dusted myself off.

"Omo! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you! I was just rushing and I wasn't looking where I was going!" The girl on the floor started apologizing to me as she picked up record sheets.

I bent down to help her.

"Oh, thanks. But you don't have to. You're going to be late." When I looked up, I was awe-struck. She was beautiful.

"It's okay. I'm always late." I slowly said and helped her up. I handed her the papers and walked away.

*Wow. She's so pretty. Who is she?* I thought as I entered my classroom.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 9th, 2011
4:29 PM

Listening To: Freeze by Beast
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Food?
Watching: Typing! :)
Waiting For: Many parties to come ;D
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today June 9th, 2011