Manner Teacher

Class

"What?" He raised a brow.

The next thing we know, L.Joe is glaring at me and I'm teaching him manners, "We have to start on our project. What the hell are we doing?"

I simply smiled at him, "To work with you, I need you to have manners. Like I said, I strongly dislike people who don't have manners. I loathe them." I emphasized the 'loathe'. L. Joe groaned as I carried on with my 'lesson'.

"What do you do when you walk out of a door and there are people behind you?" I questioned, "Just walk through. What else? Who cares about the people behind me? They have arms too, don't they?" L.Joe sneered. I face palmed myself and taught him what to do. We did an example with his room's door since he kept convincing me that the front door wasn't safe. Every time he didn't listen, I would head to the front door and act like I was about to open it.

We spent hours working on how to hold doors for other people, how to talk to people, what to do when people talked, how to handle situations, etc. L.Joe was always hesitant but complied. He would groan and resist but I would give him a good wack saying, "It's for your own good."

We traded phones and saved our numbers. I tried to find his contact but it was no where to be found. L.Joe smirked and scrolled down to his nickname- y Oppa. I smacked him.

The night ended quick and Mr. Oh came to pick me up again. Like yesterday, L.Joe walked my car to the border.

At the dinner table that night, my parents were talking about the annual party that was coming up, "Everyone's invited ___! Your friends, your classmates, our friends, our business partners! Might as well be an open invite!" My mom's tinkling laughter rang throughout the dining hall.

"Why don't you invite your partner, ___? I'd love to meet him." My dad suggested as he cut his steak. Once again, I choked, and almost spit out, the water that I was drinking.

"My partner?" I asked in disbelief. My parents nodded and I waited for them to swallow their food to say something, "I got it. I'll send out invitations to everyone. You can deliver your partner's invite directly to him." My mom smiled and poked her salad. I just gaped at them. On the outside, I just looked shocked. On the inside, I was panicking so hard my heart, in human form, could look like Minah from Girl's Day doing her 'hyper body pop'.

"W-when's the party?" I gulped down some water with shaky hands. It was the only way to save me from convulsing.

"Next month, February 11th." My parents smiled and I nodded.

---

Sorry, bit of a busy bee today :)

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 14th, 2011
6:26 PM

Listening To: Count On Me by Lee Gichan and G.na
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Nothing
Watching: Nothing
Waiting For: Many parties to come ;D
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today June 14th, 2011