Different

Class

I'm back! Sorry for the long wait everybody! This summer's actually busy :). Enjoy.

---

"So why did we meet your friends all of a sudden?" I questioned when we were driving home.

L.Joe stayed quiet for a few seconds, "They're the ones that'll protect you. You could go to any one of them if I can't and they'll help you." I stared at L.Joe as he clenched his teeth and drove a bit faster.

"Good night oppa." I hugged L.Joe as we stood in front of my door. He hugged me tight and rocked back and forth, "I wish we didn't have to let go." He whispered and he rested his chin on my head. I smiled and buried my head into his buff chest, "Me too. Do you really have to go?" I pouted at L.Joe's face looking down at me.

He pecked my nose and gazed at me adoringly, "Duty calls." He gave me a meek smile, "But don't worry, oppa will be safe. Don't go wandering in the streets okay? Call me if any bad guys try to break into your room." He winked and kissed me before I could say anything. After the breathtaking kiss, L.Joe left with a wave. I sighed and headed inside.

The next day, as usual, we acted like we barely knew each other. We would occasionally share small conversations in first period and smile at each other. At lunch, we would share slight winks and air kisses. My friends stared at me weirdly but L.Joe would turn around before they could see who I was sending love signs to.

In my last class, everyone was whispering and gossiping about L.Joe. I casually turned my head to listen more.

"Did you see L.Joe sunbae? He's completely changed!"
"What how?! He's still the same! I was walking in the hallway but this time he bumped shoulders and didn't even say sorry!"
"What?! No way! He was such a gentleman! I dropped my book and someone picked it up just as I was about to and when I looked up, daebak, it was sunbae!"
"Mwoh?! Wah! Are you sure it was him? Maybe you saw wrong. Why would he do that after not holding any doors for anyone?"
"Aniya! It was the blonde sunbae I know! But he did hesitate a little like he was surprised at his own action. I wonder what's gotten into him."

Two girls behind me were furiously chatting away as I began to wonder too. *Is my plan working? Assa!* I cheered but pouted as soon I remembered he didn't apologize or hold doors. I sighed and waved it off as I began to pay attention.

Ideas on how to carry on with my next manner class swirled around in my head but were quickly pushed aside as the last bell rang. I met up with L.Joe at the front of the school when no one was around.

"Hey baby." He pecked my lips and grabbed my hand, "It's cold outside. Where is your scarf?" He pouted. I giggled and pulled it out of my bag, "Sorry, I didn't know it was snowing again." L.Joe smiled again as I put it on.

We decided to hang out at my house today. As soon as we walked through the doors, we were met with the hypnotizing scent of vanilla, cakes and burning wood.

I took a big whiff of air and breathed out slowly, "Ah, it feels good to be home." I smiled and gave my coat and L.Joe's to the maids.

"You know what I noticed?" L.Joe spoke up as we reached my room, "What?"

"I don't need your 'manner classes' anymore." He smiled as he touched the flower petals on my dresser.

"What? Why?" I looked at him confused. L.Joe smirked and walked over to me. When he reached me, he grabbed both of my hands and closed the gap between us. With his forehead resting on mine, he whispered, "Because you already changed me. You're rubbing off on me. People were right, love changes you." My eyes locked with his as we smiled, "Are you sure you're not saying this because you don't want to do the lessons?" I teasingly murmured.

"Aish you," L.Joe smiled and kissed me while tickling my sides. I was squealing and laughing all over the place but couldn't escaped the torture as L.Joe firmly held onto with a firm arm, "You told me that I didn't have class or elegance when you first saw me. Well, I have all the class and elegance in the world now." We laughed as his tickles became more intense.

After the ticking frenzy, we returned to our previous position, "But I'm serious, ___. I'm different now. I'm changing without us even knowing." He let out a breathy laugh. I smiled and closed my eyes with him, "I believe you."

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

July 6th, 2011
5:11 AM

Listening To: Nothing
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Nothing
Watching: Nothing
Waiting For: City Hunter Ep. 14!
Loving: City Hunter!!!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today July 6th, 2011